Republic Encampment

Friendly Chat [D7 EA]

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:13 am

It had taken a bit of doing, but Niall managed to find an office where the audio would not be recorded. The only benefit to having the usual office holder out with fever.

Niall waited patiently for Jax to arrive. Or rather, for security to arrive with Jax in tow.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Re: Friendly Chat [D7 EA]

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:30 am

Niall wouldn't have to wait long. Soon he would hear the lock being disengaged and a grinning Jax standing there cuffed with two female guards.

"So yeah just stop by my ship I think we could find a nice holovid we'll both enjoy." The man said with a charming smile. The guard next to the door let out a soft laugh she covered with her hand.

The guard behind Jax scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh please." She said as she unlocked his cuffs and shoved him in the room locking the door behind him.

Rubbing his wrists he turned to Niall "a little warning would have been nice." He said as he took a seat.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:56 am

Niall's lips quirked. "No doubt." He gestured to the seat on the other side of the desk, somewhat redundantly. "I apologize for the inconvenience. But this was a matter related to security. I could hardly invite you over for a nice brandy."

He gave Jax a nod. "I understand there was some difficulty a little while ago? Back at the desert?" Niall gave Jax the date and time.
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:13 am

Jax gave Niall a casual smile "Well if you ever did want a nice glass of brandy I believe I could scrounge up a bottle of Alderaanian brandy."

He frowned a bit as Niall spoke "Yeah I remember trying to get some information to you, some shabbily dressed private stopped me and called security. I sent you a message but never heard back. I assumed you didn't care about me anymore."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:21 am

Niall shook his head. "Sorry. With the departure soon after, the message seems to have gotten lost in delivery. At least, I hope that's what happened." He offered the man a smile. "I assure you, your continued well-being is of great interest to me."

He gave him a nod. "You left a data-chit for me. Could you tell me what was on it? Everything?"
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:55 am

"aww captain you do care." he said with teasing sweetness.

"The data chit contained an audio recording that I figured you would be interested in. My goal was to remain anonymous while delivering it but that over zealous little soldier spotted me and couldn't be persuaded to leave security out of it. You have at least 4 moles in your security that have threatened me. They first showed up right after after we spoke I bet i'll get a visit after we finish here."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am

Niall shook his head, chuckling.

His expression became much more serious as Jax spoke. "There's most likely more. The fact that they approached you so soon after you and I spoke suggests that someone overheard our conversation. Which could be an extreme coincidence..." Niall's lips quirked. "I'm rather close with some Jedi. I know what they would say about that."

Niall gave Jax a tiny smile. "I hope this data-chit means you're on board."
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:53 am

Jax looked at Niall "Its not just jedi who don't believe in coincidences." Jax said as he looked at Niall "If I do this I need promises, signed valid promises immunity for me and my crew for any crimes committed and protection these people obviously have people on the inside and while I can take care of myself most of the time I can't handle them if they break into my ship and murder me in my sleep or something. As long as my people come out ok I'll help. I don't like a lot of the things I've been hearing so you give me those assurances and you'll have my cooperation."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Niall looked thoughtful for a moment. "I can do that. But it's not safe for you to have a signed agreement, for exactly the reasons you say. I think it would be best to leave it with a third party. I know someone who can keep things hidden."

Niall stood. "Until that's arranged, I can offer you my word and a handshake. I'm not sure what those mean to you, but I think you understand what they mean to me." His expression was serious as he reached across the desk, palm out.
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Jax paused "Its not you I don't trust Niall, you're too much of a boy scout to lie to me to get my help but whatever this is it goes deep possibly above you. You're word won't protect me much against a well done frame job. They could easily pin all of this on me. An outside contract, criminal record not extensive but there. I want to help trust me I do but you have to understand how risky this is for me and my partner, regardless what happens to me I'll die before I let my decisions put her in harms way." Jax's affable demeanor had faded away his tone was intense, critical, and serious there was little doubt he meant every word.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Niall's lips quirked. "I understand."

He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "The offer for immunity is good. But it can't just be for information. It needs to be enough to get everyone else. If it's just your word against theirs, well..." He grimaced. "You just described how it'll go down."

He nodded. "So. Immunity in exchange for information and assistance. Help us bring them down, and you'll have a clean slate. My word and my signature on that."
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Jax sighs as he sits back in his chair "I want to I really do, no one threatens me on my own ship and gets away with it. But since security intercepted that recording and knows I dropped it I don't see how I can help. No way is my contact going to trust me anymore, I'm burned I can give you info and at best take a job that's going to be a trap or a set up to be framed."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 am

"Mmmm. You're right. Damn." Niall sighed. "I'd hoped to use that connection. It's going to be harder now." He grimaced.

His expression cleared. "We may still be able to use this. Your information needs to be complete, though. A timeline of everything you were involved in, from start to finish. As many names and descriptions as you have. Procedures. Yes?"
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:58 am

Jax nodded "that I can definitely do as well I'll go with you and help you take them down when you make a move." Jax regarded Niall and extended his hand "you make those promises and youll have my full cooperation. Deal?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:15 am

Smiling, Niall extended his hand. "It's a deal." His handshake was firm and strong, matching Jax's.

Reclaiming his hand, Niall frowned thoughtfully. "Does this mean Azura is on-board, too? My impression of her is that she's a bit... ah..." He trailed off, not quite sure what adjective to put in there.
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:32 am

Jax shrugged "she's not happy about it, we're losing a great deal of credits by flipping on this. But when it's all said and done you can count on her."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:20 am

"Okay." Niall said. "Good enough."

He pursed his lips. "The man I'm working on this with is Zanebry Varliss. He should be able to arrange for you to sign something, and keep it hidden. He may have other ideas on how to communicate privately, which is something we need to figure out how to do."

Niall cleared his throat. "Now, I went through a bit of trouble to make sure there's no recording devices here. Are you willing to at least give me names right now?"
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:41 am

Jax nodded "I've met Zane he seems like good people, not at all surprised he's involved in this. Anyone else involved in this investigation? I'd like to know who I'm getting in bed with and trusting my life to."

He leans back in his chair "So as for names regarding the incident. My main contact is Captain Faya Hurn, I believe she is the chief of security here. She told me to take supplies from here and deliver them to Altair where I was to wait for a ship named the Infinite Destiny a Captain Kalen arrived and took the supplies. He had an HK model droid and a young woman he called Kira. They had at least one other member of their crew but I never saw that person." Jax sat back and spread his hands "That's all I have name wise republic side I know Hurn is involved and obviously at least 4 of your security personnel then that other smuggling team. Oh and the captain of the other ship did say the guy behind the job was someone called 'the clever man' but didn't seem to know much about him."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics