The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

[D2 LM] Medic!

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:55 am

Sabine slept on her wounds. They did not fully heal. Disappointing. She sighed, and signed into medical. She felt like a big baby though. When she was young, her dad fought through a battle with only one arm! They did go into debt buying the replacement, but still!

Unfortunately, the Republic was quite strict about personnel health... which could be understandable? Still. Big baby.

(OOC: 3 wounds)
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D2 LM] Medic!

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:46 am

Rekara was at the medical tent, treating the wounded, ready to be of use to the Resistance as well as the Republic forces. A woman of human nature entered and Rekara came up to her after finishing the sip of water that was left in her cup. "Is there anything that I can help you with?" She asked with kind words.
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:49 am

"Greetings Master Jedi. Yesterday I did a few rounds of patrol, and I got hit some. Nothing too bad, but I would prefer to be in shape in case anything happens." She pointed to a reddened area on her arm, which was visible as she was only wearing a tank top and some fatigue pants. "It is not urgent, so feel free to put me at the end of the line."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:14 pm

"Oh, not master..." She replied shyly, "I'm just an apprentice, one who is learning of the Jedi ways."

The padawan listens to the explanation of the mandalorian, and then later goes on to checking the bruised area. "This is the only damage you've suffered, I am to suppose," she continued on her description, and since her study did not identify any other harm. "It looks like it got darker through the night, otherwise I'd guess you would had come on the same time you were hurt." She added motherly, which looked awkward at her small size.

Despite the woman wanting to be put last of the line, she was already there, and it filled Rekara with a kind smile to see her offer herself to wait.

"No need to wait, this won't take much of my time and I was just having a little rest. By the way, my name is Rekara."

The Mon cal took a white fluffy cotton ball and added some ointment to it, applying it softly to the woman's bruise. The ointment had a strong smell, sweet and aromatic. The hand of the aquatic one was soft and gentle, and eased the pain and pressure on the area, calming the pain almost instantly.

"You'll be fine." She smiled.

Easy Medicine Roll, state of the art tech boost.: 4 successes, 2 advantage, Heals 6 Wound and 4 Strain
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:25 pm

"Well, I figured I'd walk it off like in the past, but figured I'll play it safe this time in case we get ambushed or something." Her reply was casual, though she was grateful. "My apologies, apprentice Rekara. Sergeant Sabine Kryze." She introduced herself somewhat belatedly. She scrunched up her nose at the smell, but didn't say anything else, for now. "

"You are a doctor then?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:39 pm

"Not much a doctor, since I have no professional career in the field, but more of a medical trained jedi. I do find the field fascinating, and it comes easy to me to understand the field." Me puts away the ointment, closing the case and allowing the smell to emanate mainly from the wound. "My master is also trained in this way and was an inspiration for me to follow through. How did you end up in the republic military Sargent? "

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:43 pm

"Oh? Got tired of just being an aimless mercenary looking for money, figured I'd join up. Fight for something more." She smiled, though it wasn't necessary full of joy. "It's been worthwhile so far?" She looked at the Mon Calamari. "Who is your master, may I ask?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 am

So a mercenary? Could it be money that was her aim? could she turn against them? All those thoughts passed through the mind of the Mon cala, and yet her faith in people brushed those thoughts away as fast as they had come, if not even faster. "Well at least it is good to have someone with combat experience among us to fight, Sabine sergeant." She added her own smile to her words, an awkward smile for someone who was not of her species as the fishy lips furled up and showed her strange teeth.

"Master is Jedi Knight Chargo Torltel, Selkath doctor and diplomat."

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:45 am

"It is even better to have someone with medical expertise, Jedi Rekata." She smiled as she tentatively moved her arm. "Ah, he does sound someone with experience as well. Selkath... they have kolto, I think?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:03 pm

"You are right, they are the main source of kolto in the Galaxy, and the most advanced in medical technology, at least that I know of." Those Arkadians could be more advanced, although she did not trust their methods and their genetic manipulation. She had seen the way that the Selkath dealt with medicine, and how, even though the Empire had gone against them, they still served the greater cause.

"Where do you hail from originally?" Humans were much harder to identify than other species...

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:05 pm

"Ah... somewhere in Mandalorian space?" She stated uncertainly, moving her arm some more. "I was young when I left with my dad, and we moved around, no specific place really. In and around Republic space, mostly." Though that was strange... there were jobs in Imperial space too, after all. "We moved around a lot."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Mandalorian space... The knowledge of the sector popped into her head, as she was always eager to know about space and the species in it, something completely new to the Mon Calamari. Everything so new and exciting. "The Mandalorian sector is a large space, includes thousands of worlds, independent to the Republic, the Imperial and the Hutt Space, very much like my own planet. Although my people only live in one planet, instead of a vast space."

"I do not remember my parents. I was young when I left my planet for the Jedi Temple in Coruscant, and afterwards Manaan with my master. I have yet to travel and know more." Maybe Jedi Master was right and Rekara needed a deeper contact and more time with the rest of the galaxy.

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:31 pm

Sabine frowned. "That seems like an awfully young age to take someone away. Is that usual practice." To her wide knowledge of astrogation, she just shrugged. "I've never been there, to be honest."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:55 pm

"When my force sensitivity was detected, I was very young, and it is at a young age that the temple prefers to train the young ones. Master Fu'Dall said that I had a powerful force in me, and there were not many force sensitive ones among my people. We are the first generation of jedi of Mon Calamar, an honor to my home and my planet that I gladly take." She could not properly explain how she felt, how flattered she felt from being of the few, how gratified she was, and the moral commitment she had to the Jedi and to her people. Her gift was one that the Force had set upon her. "I may be young, but that only means that I have a lot to learn for the glory of my people and of the Jedi."

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Sabine listened. "That sounds like a wonderful approach erm... padawan Rekara?" She smiled a bit nervously. "I have not met many Jedi, I must confess. I am glad to have met you, though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:43 pm

"You need not call me with such official ways, sergeant Sabine, Rekara will do fine. I have no official naming among the Resistance. I may not even be your usual Jedi, except that I grew in the temple like all of them." Rekara offered Sabine a refreshment, taking some time to rest herself as well. She was not tired, she never got tired from her time in the medical tent, even though they had not had big cases yet, and still she took a rest to get to know the woman. "My people are not part of the Republic yet, we are getting to know the factions of the Galaxy before joining any, but for now it is the Republic the one that looks more likely to be the chosen if we were to join any."

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Rekara wrote:"You need not call me with such official ways, sergeant Sabine, Rekara will do fine. I have no official naming among the Resistance. I may not even be your usual Jedi, except that I grew in the temple like all of them." Rekara offered Sabine a refreshment, taking some time to rest herself as well. She was not tired, she never got tired from her time in the medical tent, even though they had not had big cases yet, and still she took a rest to get to know the woman. "My people are not part of the Republic yet, we are getting to know the factions of the Galaxy before joining any, but for now it is the Republic the one that looks more likely to be the chosen if we were to join any."

Sabine accepted the offering gladly, taking a sip. "Well, I hope you will join the Republic." She smiled fondly. "I found my place here, I wish for you to do the same. Despite what a lot of people say... the Republic is a nice place to live. At least, that is how I feel."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:43 pm

"I believe the same, I believe it is the proper place for the Mon Cal to be at. It is in the Republic that peace can be found and restored."

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm

"Peace is what we fight for." She smiled. "Thank you for your ministrations Rekata. And please, call me Sabine."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:00 am

"I will always be there when you need it Sabine." She replied with a smile, and finishing up her drink. "Now I should get back to work. I'll be hoping to seeing you around the camp, more than in this tent."

Rekara

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:24 am

Sabine let out a laugh. "Hopefully that'll be the case, Rekara. Take care." She waved and made her

/exit
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Forum Statistics