The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [Day 3 MA] I need a healer!

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:00 am

"Well, like my medical training, I just sorta winged it at first, until I joined the Order."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:04 am

Jax's eyebrows rose a bit at that "you just winged your medical training? Not usually a skill you wing." he said with a chuckle glad to not be one of those early test subjects.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 am

"It wasn't THAT bad. I still saved more than I didn't." Ashla shrugs. "As far as anyone can figure, the Force was guiding me. Though I am actually going through official medical training now. So, don't worry."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 am

"Oh I have no worries about your skills now. I just felt first hand how good you are."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:25 am

"It's alright. I just meant I kinda had an idea of what I was doing. Even if I didn't realize where it came from."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:26 am

"This Force thing is more and more surprising the more I hear about it. Pretty miraculous stuff."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:32 am

Ashla nods. "It's more than I thought it would be. And it is often a double edge sword." Which would be proven to Ashla in a few hours.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:39 am

"Oh yeah the whole dark side thing havent been exposed to much of that side of things. Probably for the best though."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 am

"Yeah. I met a few Sith in Nar Shadaa. Thing is, they weren't that bad. But it twists them. Makes them capable of terrible things. They aren't monsters. Well, most aren't. But it is a dangerous path go down."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:53 am

Jax sighed and thought of Azura for a moment she didn't use it often but it wouldn't take much twisting to make that temper of hers something terrible. "I guess it just sounds like the potential problems outweigh the benefits of using such a thing."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:01 am

Ashla thought. "I didn't mean to go to far in the other direction. The Force is like anything. It can be amazing or terrifying. It just depends on the user."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Hamelin stops by the medical bay to get checked out. He still has some minor injury from before. He waits in line patiently.

/ Just need to get 4 Wounds healed /
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Ashla excuses herself when Hamelin comes in.

"Hamelin. Good to see you. Allow me to heal you."

Heal: 2eF 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
ImageImage

Effect: Heals 4 Wounds

"Can I ask what happened?"

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Filo Ordo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:16 pm

The scarred mandalorian analyzed the work done with silent approval, but shook his head at the mention of use of the force.

"I should be fine for now."
Mandalorian | Human | Scarred | Vanguard | Ritual Combatant | Distant
Gear: Blaster Rifle, Military Pouch, Stimpacks.
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Filo Ordo

Postby Aran Enfas » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Aran walks in considerably more upright than his visit yesterday. Dr. Ormont had done good work (even if Aran had done his best to undo it almost immediately by running around still-contested Uran Mil). However, he had been instructed to return the next day, and he was nothing if not dutiful.

Intrigued, he sees not Dr. Ormont, but a fellow Padawan he had not met more than in passing. He had heard impressive things about her work around the camp. Some of the rumors were possibly not about her at all -- sometimes one laser-sword-wielding space wizard's stories got jumbled with another in the mind of the galaxy -- but she was clearly advanced for her age and degree of training. Jealousy was not one of Aran's vices, so he was able to watch her do well things he could not do at all with appreciation.

His distracted meditations on talent, skill, and the Force are almost indistinguishable from waiting patiently for his turn.

(One De1 critical injury, 7 wounds)
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:58 am

Ashla made her way to her fellow padawan. She had heard a little about him. "Hello. I'm Ashla Vyliis, Padawan of Jedi Master Maaka Zyl. Give me a second and let me see what I can do for you."

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+Facilities: 3eA+1eP+2eB+1eD 3 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+Facilities: 3eA+1eP+2eB+2eD 0 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((OOC: Since I didn't list what it was for and I realized the die rolls would be the same, I decided to use my messed up roll for wounds, which seemed fair.))

Effect: Crit healed, wounds were not, but 4 Strain were.

Ashla was not pleased with her work. "Here. Let me try the Force."

Heal: 2eF 2 Dark Side
ImageImage

Well, that didn't work. Maybe she was doing too much. Maybe it was the fact that of course she would have to fail in front of her fellow Jedi. Maybe it was the sword haunted by the crazy Sith Lord (though Ashla would only learn that later). Regardless, "Excuse me."

Ashla breathes deep, lets go of her worries and allows the Force to flow through her.

Heal: 2eF 2 Light Side
ImageImage

Effect: Heal 8.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:45 am

Hamelin nods at her request and then makes room for the other padawan and patient to get treated. <Goucm dime asciner cposlo xome cofim clack asdyn>
"I saw some Mandalorians beating up a Zabrak a couple of days ago at the museum. I intervened and spread the blessing of death to a couple of them. The leader hit me pretty good. The local managed to get away so I withdrew as well."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Aran bowed shallowly from the waist. "Greetings, Padawan Vyliis. I am Padawan Aran Enfas."

His expression is placid under Ashla's ministrations. When her she struggles, it does not change, but he matches her meditative breathing, and smiles as he feels the living Force flow through him. He murmurs a quiet aside for her ears alone.

"The Masters once told me, 'Failure is not a choice; it is inevitable. The choice is what one does after failing.'" He tilts his head to the side. "I have had cause to think on this wisdom more often than is flattering." He stands, and bows from the waist again, speaking more loudly. "Thank you, Ashla."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Previous
Forum Statistics