The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D5 EM] Morning Shift

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 pm

"Yeah, you're right on that. Hence I shouldn't be here." Odd uttered grimly and stared into the patch on his stomach.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:40 pm

"Probably afraid of what would happen if he took away Dr. Ormont's patients." Galen chuckled. "Especially those of us who are regulars. Do you have one of those punch card programs, Doc?"
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Rekara » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 pm

A webbed hand posed on the shoulder of the Mandalorian (Oddyn) coming from below from the short Mon Cala. As the hand rested on the man, the power of the Jedi filled the Mandalorian with a bright light. "Allow me to finish the work of my colleague, since all you needed now was of your body to restore and heal the remaining damage."

Morning Shift (D5-EM). Force Heal Oddyn, 1 Force Die: 1eF 2 Light Side - HEAL 5 Wounds, so recuperated
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 am

Running a hand through his hair, "if I ever have to charge for my services, I'll set up a loyalty program." He studied the information in his spectacles as Rekara used the Force on Oddyn, adjusting them on the bridge of his nose with a finger.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:37 am

Oddyn looked back at the vaguely familiar ichtian. "Sure?" He nevertheless felt Force rushing through him, mending his body, and it was an odd things to discover, unreal and incomprehensible, dazing him in a way. "...I'll probably subscribe, Doc." He uttered uncertainly, trying to be funny in his strange buoyant state.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 pm

"Yeah, I think there'd be a lot from this group who would sign up." Galen nodded.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Previous
Forum Statistics