The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D5 LE] Night Shift

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 pm

The smile went, and Azura took a deep breath.

"Not sure what there is to talk about. He poked and poked, I lost my temper. He failed to grab me with the force so he sliced me."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Cole’s brow furrowed, and he studied the woman with sudden intensity, “grab you? What do you mean? can you describe it?”
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:47 pm

"I felt the pressure on my neck. A brief moment of it anyway, whoever or whatever it was wasn't very good at the move" Azura rubbed her neck
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 pm

“Pressure? Like you were being strangled?” Cole hadn’t noticed anything, it had all been a blur for him.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:28 am

"I don't know, maybe?" Azura shrugged "it was pressure. I know the Force can do stuff like that, but Dairus wasn't exactly a great example of the Force, so he likely just messed it up. Assuming it was him of course."
Azura Mora

Postby Teffa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:53 am

Teffa mustered a smile and gave a quick wave back to Oddyn when he spotted. However, it seemed like the medical wing was getting full with patients and she was in perfectly fine health! It was hard to share war stories when she didn't have any scars to show for. With that, she retreated back the way she came from.

/exit
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:15 am

"Pressure from the force?" Rekara was worried, it meant that someone was using the Dark side of the force, and that as a jedi she should be wary of such. "And you don't know who it came from?" The Mon Cal rested her hand on the woman and started to reach to her, she could feel the power that had caused her pain, the darkness that had tried to harm her. She shriveled and shook in realization to what she had suffered. She could not see the moment in which Azura had suffered the attack, but she could sense the mark that it had left in the woman.

Night Shift (D5-LE). Force Heal Azura, 1 Force Die: 1eF 1 Dark Side - Flipping destiny point to heal

5 Wounds Healed
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:41 pm

The sudden voice behind her made Azura jump, and she'd turned quickly to look at the Mon Cal. Her temper flaring up quickly, only to be quelled by the healing touch of the Jedi.

"...don't sneak up on me" she said quietly.
Azura Mora

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:56 pm

"I would had thought you were aware of my presence, Jedi knight Azura, after all I was just behind the Doctor all along, observing his work." She gave a shy smile, an idea had made it's way to her mind. "Or maybe you were observing the doctor and paying attention to him, so you could not see anyone else."

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:58 pm

"I'm not a Jedi!" Azura looked at the woman with wide eyes "why are you calling me a Jedi? And...I didn't see you, sorry. Not really feeling focused right now, only woke up a little while ago."
Azura Mora

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Force guide me, this is going to turn into another fight, his hand went through his curls, “gentle words, Rekara, our patients are injured enough.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Rekara » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Azura Mora wrote:"I'm not a Jedi!" Azura looked at the woman with wide eyes "why are you calling me a Jedi? And...I didn't see you, sorry. Not really feeling focused right now, only woke up a little while ago."

"I'm sorry I mistook you Azura. I'm so sleepy I wasn't paying much attention." The Mon cal was truly apologetic and sorry for her mistake. The Mon cal had been working in the medical tent all day long, as well as in the Resistant tent. Her body color was slightly pale, not the same strong red as it usually was. "I was following the doctor and checking on his big cases as much as I could between my own patients."

(Sorry, no evil intention. I mistook Azura being a Jedi cause I was replying too fast, not paying attention.)

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 am

"I..." Azura took a calming breath "look, it's ok. Honest. I'm just a bit jumpy today, and well...except you, I haven't really got along with Jedi. Like ever. Thanks for...you know, the healing and stuff, but please warn me next time."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:10 am

It looked like the Senator needed rest, and so did Odd, actually. He used the lull to doze off.

/Tentative fade to snooze, unless Durasay chats up again
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:43 pm

"Well, I was right next to the doctor, holding his coffee mug, but I guess my small size hid me from sight." The Cala bowed gently, "I'm sorry for not noticing myself before, and for healing you without notice."

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:54 am

"Oh" Azura looked down "my bad. Sorry. Um...thank you for helping and stuff."

She went quiet, not sure what to say now.
Azura Mora

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:00 am

"Thank you Rekara, your assistance has been invaluable," he ran a hand through his hair and looked around, "it's slowing down for the night, you can clock out if you wish."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Rekara » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:38 pm

"Thank you doctor." She added softly, feeling like a young girl being scolded for her performance. "I'll finish writing up the reports and then I'll head back to my room." She bowed to one and another as she left. The rest of the room was practically empty, except for those who were so wounded that they needed to rest in the medical tent, which luckily were not so many.

/Exit

(That's Cunning 1 for you. :P )

Rekara

Previous
Forum Statistics