The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

[D5 EN] Making Connections

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:11 am

Jax walked into medical, the stim pact had dealt with most issues he had from the mission but he was here to visit one of the people they had rescued. He asked a nurse and got directions to Lelia's room. He made his way there and poked his head in to see if she had regained consciousness yet as she had been out cold when they dropped her off.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D5 EN] Making Connections

Postby Vain Taskar » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:20 am

There was a man there and he seemed to be finishing and said, “Get better, L.”

He then moved past Jax, “Night.”
Freelance Journalist | Handsome | Knows a Guy | Relaxed | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:22 am

Lelia was laid up having been pulled from a kolto tank not long ago her hair still damp. She frowned as she sat up and said, “In or out… you’re letting out all my good air.”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:03 am

Jax nods to the man he didn't know

"Apologies." he says entering the room and closing it up behind him "how are you feeling? You took some shots out there, you were knocked out cold when we brought you back. Good to see you awake already." he said with a smile "The name's Jax, mind if I take a seat?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 am

“Sneak in any booze?” she asked of Jax, gesturing for him to sit.

“It’s all a blur of poor decisions and then explosions and then I think I saw Republic Man and then more blurs and then they filled me with some drugs… which I am totally taking with me. This is the good stuff.”

She laid back down and looked at the ceiling, “So what I can I do for you, Mister Chin?”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 am

Jax let out a little chuckle "Can't say anyone has ever called me that before." he smiled "I can see you're my kind of woman." he says as he reveals the small flask in his jacket and set it near her "It looked like a pretty tough situation did n't think we were gonna make it out but someone has something looking out for them."

He sat back in his chair "As for what you can do for me well i'm not 100% sure yet I just wanted to make myself known as one of the people responsible for saving your bacon and wanted to check in on the person I risked my neck for." He spoke lightly with a grin on his face the whole time.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:24 am

“Next time I see you I will pin a medal on you, Lelia’s Medal of Valor,” she replied taking the flask before taking a healthy drink.

She handed it back and said, “Eh, we lived, any mission where you can say that at the end is a success.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 am

"So tell me about what you do? I understand you're a local business woman and that you know how to move stuff from one place to another. I enjoy meeting people and building relationships with those that are in a similar line of work as I am."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 am

“Someone has been lying to you, yeah I run a business of doing courier work, but the Resistance has been a little light on actual funds so my work has been mostly for free and whatever parts they can send my way,” she said laughing.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:10 am

“You are such a freaking nerf-herder, I told you that mission was not a good idea,” a woman said barging into the room…

“Oh… then oh really? You’re barely out of the kolto tank maybe you should... you know wait till you’re fully healed.”
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:11 am

“We hadn’t gotten that far yet, I mean he did say hello though… it was so seductive,” she said in a mocking voice.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:17 am

Jax sat back "Noble of you but I suppose you're a local so their fight is your fight. Any way Since you work with them I assume you've built your own connections and that you know plenty of useful people." took the flask and sipped from it before setting it back on the table in her reach. "You just seem like a good friend to have."

Jax was shocked for a second at the other woman's appearance and let out a laugh at the woman's assumption "What do you get up to Lelia that people make such assumptions so quickly/" he said grinning before turning to the new commer and extending a hand "Jax just checking in on our friend here."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:19 am

Lelia shrugged and said, “What I do on my ship… or inside my ship, or under my ship is totally my business… usually.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:21 am

“Or on the couch out front of your ship… or in my refresher, or in my medical tent,” Gena added with a withering look.

“Sorry about that, Jax. Gena, her partner. Business partner.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:04 am

"Your ship certainly sounds like an exciting place." He said giving Lelia a significant look he turned back to Gena "no worries, I know what it's like to have a business partner that can be a bit.....troublesome." He said with smirk. "So what is your role in this business Gena?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 am

"Stability," she replied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:15 am

“At least we agree there,” Gena said with a shake of her head.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:23 am

"Ah yes stability is important no matter what industry one finds themselves conducting business. A good partner you must be indeed." He said sitting back in one of the rooms chairs "I hope I'm not imposing with my presence. I could leave if you have important business to attend to."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:00 am

In another part of the bay, battered Oddyn was being bored lying and waiting for checkups to come, through after a point droids were slow in coming. If he were lucky the transplant would happen the next day, though him getting out of the hospital bed to be mauled again wasn't exactly helping in keeping him ready for it. So far, the nasty head wound he had got that evening refused to look less nasty with the passage of time.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"Ah yes stability is important no matter what industry one finds themselves conducting business. A good partner you must be indeed." He said sitting back in one of the rooms chairs "I hope I'm not imposing with my presence. I could leave if you have important business to attend to."

“No, stay,” Lelia said laughing.

“She just wants to say I told you so… and really you can only hear that so many times a day before it gets old.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:53 am

Gena just leaned in the door and said, "But I did tell you so."

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:18 am

Jax laughed along with Lelia "Well now my sympathies are with you, my business partner often finds joy in delivering the 'I told you so line' it does get a little old doesn't it." he spoke with a little smile on his face as he drank from the flask replacing it afterwards "So you two stick to local business I assume, before the war I mean?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:21 am

“We actually met after the invasion,” Gena explained. “So I am not sure what she did before the war though I have heard stories.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:23 am

“Yeah G was in a bind, I needed a patch up, it all worked out just as I planned. She now is my partner and the resident medic of the Resistance, not sure how she does it all. I can barely wake up in the morning,” Lelia explained as well.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 am

Jax was taking a liking to this Lelia character they were very similar in some ways. "Huh well you two should be proud of the work you do, its good honest work and there's no way it pays well if at all." he turns towards Lelia "and what did you do before the war started? If you don't mind me asking?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics