The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D5 EN] Making Connections

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:53 am

“I hustled and did what I could till I could get a ship. Then I fixed her up, spent the better part of seven months making her space worthy and then took jobs where I could get them. Then the Mandos came, blew up everything and here I am,” she offered.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am

"Hmm we have a pretty similar backstory then, thats essentially the synopsis of my life after I left the military. Its a hard galaxy out there but its reassuring knowing their are people out there dealing with the same struggles. Are you both native to Bankor?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 am

Gena replied, "I wasn't born here, but I lived here long enough... before the Mandos killed my family. Would have gotten me too if not for Vando."
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 am

“I am pretty sure I was born here… but who knows. Been here since I could walk at least, never really had a strong family thing,” she added.

“Ugh Vando, he may be a local hero but kriff that guy. Just the worst.”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 am

Jax visibly grimaced at the mention of the man's name "Ah yes. Vando, I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday." Jax's tone made it clear that it had been anything but.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:15 am

“Did you punch him in the face?” Lelia asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 am

Gena rolled her eyes and said, “You only hate him because you dated, briefly… and again I told you so.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:17 am

"And he's the worst," she added.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:19 am

"I stopped someone from choking the life out of him and came this close" he held up two fingers mere centimeters apart "from blasting him in the gut. Though Gena clearly respects him and out of respect for her I will not continue to talk poorly of him."
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 am

Gena shrugged and said, “We have had this argument before. Anyway, what brought you to Bankor, saw a way to make quick creds?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:37 am

Jax nodded "That's part of it, war zones are always a good way to make some creds if not a bit dangerous. Also had an old friend thats still in the military ask for my help. Said they could use people with my skills to help the war effort." he let out a little chuckle "and I will say despite myself I've been feeling moved to help these people. The money has started to matter less, I'm starting to actually care about this plight."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 am

“Yeah I know the feeling, guess that is why I stuck around,” Lelia said. “Plus G can cook something mean.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:51 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:In another part of the bay, battered Oddyn was being bored lying and waiting for checkups to come, through after a point droids were slow in coming. If he were lucky the transplant would happen the next day, though him getting out of the hospital bed to be mauled again wasn't exactly helping in keeping him ready for it. So far, the nasty head wound he had got that evening refused to look less nasty with the passage of time.

"Well don't you look a mess" came the voice that could only belong to one person. Azura had checked into make sure she didn't need any more looking over from her battles, only to find Oddyn in the wounded.

"If I had known you were here I'd have brought some finger cakes" Azura smirked, looking the man over "what happened?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:12 am

He grinned seeing her. He relished company in this temple of sanitised boredom. "Been around collecting flesh wounds. Total success. Though now you make me want cake."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

Lelia wrote:“Yeah I know the feeling, guess that is why I stuck around,” Lelia said. “Plus G can cook something mean.”

Jax quirked an eyebrow at that "Perhaps you all will have me over for dinner sometime so I can see for myself. The republic feeds us but its.....certainly nothing to write home about." Jax said with a chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:30 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:He grinned seeing her. He relished company in this temple of sanitised boredom. "Been around collecting flesh wounds. Total success. Though now you make me want cake."

"Looks like you're doing a good job then. Mine are less impressive" she tipped her neck up, the marks from her earlier encounters still there "but sand demons tend to either leave a few marks or bloody corpses, so I know which I prefer."

She chuckled "and I'll see what I can do about getting cake sent to you now."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:33 am

"You're a darling. Good that thing that wanted to chomp you didn't dine." He chuckled. "I like rhubarb cake if I can be picky."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 am

"You'll get what I bring you" Azura said with a huff "I don't know, taking advantage of my nice side. I would hit you but it wouldn't be a fair fight while I have a limbs advantage.

She did make a mental note to get some rhubarb cake though. Or maybe make some. Not that she knew how to make cake, but it couldn't be that much harder than making a gun surely?

"The sand demon was spoilt for choice, but it knew I was not for eatin'. Hit me with its flailing tentacles instead, which was less fun. Still, one of the Jedi blew up her lightsaber in taking it down, so it was all in all pretty fun. What about you? What bit your arm off?"
Azura Mora

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax quirked an eyebrow at that "Perhaps you all will have me over for dinner sometime so I can see for myself. The republic feeds us but its.....certainly nothing to write home about." Jax said with a chuckle.

Gena laughed and said, "Win this war and I will cook a feast."

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:04 am

"I'll get what you bring me." He conceded with a smile, then got silent to listen to her story. "We had some fireworks too. The dude Thazos felt like it was the right moment to seek revenge on Varo Kryze but ended up so fucked a rescue mission had to be deployed. They needed a good gunner so I took a small break from my hospital stay to stretch my legs and shoot something, and came along. Brought this souvenir." He tilted his head to indicate scalp wound as he didn't have the hand to point to with on that side. "The arm is Varo's work, but from last night. Because I had had the idea to off him before Thazos thought it cool. I challenged him to ritual combat but he handed me my ass back. Or rather my arm, modelled into a paperfold. There wasn't much to salvage, so a cyber replacement is coming." He pouted. "Thing is I really shouldn't be alive."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:17 am

Gena Yon wrote:Gena laughed and said, "Win this war and I will cook a feast."

Jax flashed the woman a charming smile "I'll hold you too that Gena, one war won and you owe me a feast sound like a fair deal?" he said sitting forward and extending a hand to the woman.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"I'll get what you bring me." He conceded with a smile, then got silent to listen to her story. "We had some fireworks too. The dude Thazos felt like it was the right moment to seek revenge on Varo Kryze but ended up so fucked a rescue mission had to be deployed. They needed a good gunner so I took a small break from my hospital stay to stretch my legs and shoot something, and came along. Brought this souvenir." He tilted his head to indicate scalp wound as he didn't have the hand to point to with on that side. "The arm is Varo's work, but from last night. Because I had had the idea to off him before Thazos thought it cool. I challenged him to ritual combat but he handed me my ass back. Or rather my arm, modelled into a paperfold. There wasn't much to salvage, so a cyber replacement is coming." He pouted. "Thing is I really shouldn't be alive."

"I'm so glad the leaders of these missions are idiots" Azura rolled her eyes "nice work on the recovery, and shit...took your arm? Looks like you have an extra reason to get stuck in. Replacement arms aren't the worst though, at least once you get used to it you'll be fighting fit again."

She pulled up a chair and sat down by the man.

"Eh, some ritual rule I assume? The should be dead thing I mean."
Azura Mora

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:50 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax flashed the woman a charming smile "I'll hold you too that Gena, one war won and you owe me a feast sound like a fair deal?" he said sitting forward and extending a hand to the woman.

“That’s a big responsibility, but you have a deal,” she said shaking his hand firmly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

"Hey I'm a professional i've just put my reputation on the line. Can't have people going around saying I don't finish job satisfactorily." he said as they shook hands "but just know I always collect my payment." he said with a little chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:13 pm

"Yeah. This is how Mandalorian duels play out. The defeated is dead. And yet Varo spared me." He thinned his lips. "I'm quite angry at that, but I cannot fix it in any other way than succeeding next time." He gripped the shoulder over the stump with opposite hand and massaged it firmly.

Oddyn Vizsla

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics