The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D7 MM] Standing on one leg

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:09 pm

"It's shape is a bit different and I feel a small clicking, but it's also functioning just fine even if it feels strange," he replies. "I'll get used to it."
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:41 pm

"Glad to hear. Not too terrible then. No other injuries, right?" She asked with some slight concern.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 pm

"None. Like I've said before, I've never been a front line fighter so my chances of getting shot at are rare," he replies. "But you got shot up pretty bad in that fight. How are your other wounds healing up?"
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:10 am

"Ah sorry. I blame teh drugs." She giggled. "You'd think I'd be more used to painkillers by now, but alas."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 am

"Well, try not to get too used to them. I've seen them ruin soldiers lives when they become addicted to the feeling," he says. "Not to say you shouldn't use them if you need them, but try not to rely on them."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Sabine shrugged her shoulders. "Don't worry. I never use on duty." She stated simply, than cracked her neck. "There's time for fun, and there's time for fighting. While the two can overlap, discipline should never waver."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Tra didn't necessarily agree with that sentiment when it came to recreational drug use, but then he also doesn't even drink alcohol, so that was more a personal preference. He didn't mind others' legal use of mind altering chemicals as long as it was done responsibly, but he feared the temptation ruining the lives of young folks with great potential. The idea made him uneasy but he understood that it was his own compunctions creating that unease. "And what else do you do for fun? You seem like you might be one for competitive sports or other such activities."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Tra Kize wrote:Tra didn't necessarily agree with that sentiment when it came to recreational drug use, but then he also doesn't even drink alcohol, so that was more a personal preference. He didn't mind others' legal use of mind altering chemicals as long as it was done responsibly, but he feared the temptation ruining the lives of young folks with great potential. The idea made him uneasy but he understood that it was his own compunctions creating that unease. "And what else do you do for fun? You seem like you might be one for competitive sports or other such activities."

"Eh, not so much? We moved too much to really do anything like that. I do follow Huttball occasionally, but besides that..." She shrugged. "I like partying when I can, I guess. I also recently started reading. Like... novels and stuff. What do you do in your free time?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:44 pm

"Strategy games, studying, tutoring, and fighting in resistances mostly," he says light-heartedly. "Used to go dancing with my wife before she passed. I was never that good, but she glided across the floor like she was born for it."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Tra Kize wrote:"Strategy games, studying, tutoring, and fighting in resistances mostly," he says light-heartedly. "Used to go dancing with my wife before she passed. I was never that good, but she glided across the floor like she was born for it."

Sabine smiled. "Yeah, I don't expect I'd be good at dancing. Well, unless you call it dancing whatever it is I do when I party." She nodded along. "Strategy games seem interesting... though I thought resistance fighting would be more of a passing interest than a long time hobby." She replied with a smile
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:16 pm

"Well, the resistance fighting you do in spurts. You focus on it for a while then you take a break for a bit," he replies. "Can't do it constantly or you'd never have time for other hobbies. And strategy games help to keep the mind sharp, train you to look at situations from multiple angles and help you keep focus under pressure."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:21 pm

"True, how am I supposed to watch Huttball if I'm constantly shooting oppressors?" She smirked and let out a small laugh. "What kind of games? Those sound pretty useful..."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:35 pm

"I tend towards shah-tezh, but there is also dejarik and moebius. Additionally, there are a few Naval battle simulators out there."

Description
Tra Kize

Previous
Forum Statistics