The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

I'll just be here. Not moving. [D7 EE]

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:10 am

Someone, one would hope, would wheel in an unconscious Layne Hoshin, looking rather naked given she wasn't wearing her trademarked armor. She looked to be in rather bad shape.

(Layne has suffered 17 wounds, and is currently 4 strain over her threshold)
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Re: I'll just be here. Not moving. [D7 EE]

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:11 am

Pushing the chair from behind, Tra called for assistance from a medical droid or doctor, or anyone that can assist.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:34 am

A tired looking doctor answered the summons, pushing a hand through his curls. He frowned to see Tra was still here, but the wounded Layne had his attention, and he moved to her bedside. Before he got to work, he took out his hypospray and loaded up a little something for himself. His focus sharpened and he began the task of putting the fiery Jedi back together again.

——
D7 EE: Stim Application; Medicine, Average: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cole gains +1 Intellect and suffers 1 Strain.

D7 EE: Heal-Layne; Medicine, Hard, Physician’s Kit: 2eP+3eA+1eB+3eD 3 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+1 Advantage from Physician’s Kit to cancel Threat

6 wounds healed.

D7 EE: Heal2-Layne; Medicine, Average, Physician’s Kit: 2eP+3eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+1 Advantage from Physician’s Kit

4 Wounds, 4 Strain healed.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 am

Tra was made it obvious that he was only there for Layne, filling out a report with one of the medical center's droids so they had an official record of the visit. He looked over occasionally to check on progress, glad that it was Dr Ormont that was seeing to the young lady.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 am

Layne coughed a little, some more color returning to her cheeks. But she still seemed to be out of it for the moment, not yet regaining consciousness.

((I think so at least, since I'm at my strain threshold? posted in GM questions, so if I'm wrong, I'll just wake up in a bit while you talk))
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 am

After finishing up with the intake paperwork, Tra moves to where Cole was treating Layne. "How is she doing Dr Ormont?"

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 am

Slowly, she did in fact regain consciousness. And proved quite confused at the fact.

"Wha? Where..."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

“Layne, it’s Cole. You’re back at the Strike Force Camp.” He put a hand on her shoulder, the other went through his hair, “rest,” he urged. To Tra, “she’s pretty banged up, but a decent night’s sleep will help.”
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:58 pm

"No," she'd push herself up. "...no rest. I have things I need to do..."

She was tired and still hurting. Despite Cole's excellent care, she couldn't just hop about like nothing had happened. But she also couldn't just spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

"...I don't feel anything broken?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm

“You’ll be fine, unless there’s something you desperately need to do in the next six or so hours, you should take some time to sleep.” His hand was still on her shoulder, “trust me, you’ll be feeling a lot better by morning.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:08 pm

"I'd rather just keep myself busy if it's all the same doc," she said. "This isn't Coruscant, where we can take it easy."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Tra speaks up next. "Miss Hoshin, I understand that drive. I may not know you, but I've seen that drive in many people over the years. Sometimes it takes more courage to resist that urge and focus on getting better. The last thing you probably want is to get hurt again, cause your comrades hardship, and compromise any mission that you hold so important. Please, take time to take care of yourself."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 pm

She looked at him, having no idea who he was or why he was there.

"I'll take care of myself when I'm dead. For now, my 'mission' comes first."

((oocly: I can't actually rest right now due to it screwing up the time-space continuum))

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:55 pm

"Well, at least try to make sure you don't take any more nasty spills like earlier," Tra replies. "Stay safe Miss Hoshin. I leave her in your care Dr Ormont."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:01 am

Sensing something, that indefinable narrative that ran through the galaxy, Cole produced a hypospray with a defeated sigh. “This should get you on your feet again.”

——
Last try, because healing for Strain sucks:
D7 EE: Heal3-Layne; Medicine, Easy, Physician’s Kit: 2eP+3eA+1eB+1eD 3 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+1 Advantage from Physician’s Kit

6 Wounds, 4 Strain healed.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:31 am

"Who are you even?"

She looked to Tra, but then got stabbed in the neck with a hypospray. Fortunately, Layne was aware enough of her surroundings that she didn't react as if it was an attack.

"Thanks doc," she said, stretching her neck after the injection and looking around. "I know I'm a handful. By the way, has anyone seen my armor?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:21 am

"I am Tra Kize, a retired officer turned professor with the resistance," he says to the question. "And the armor is with the medical droid I filed the intake report with, so probably with other personal equipment for right now. I'm sure Dr Ormont can have them bring it."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 am

Taking out his datapad, Cole updated Layne's medical file. He didn't answer Tra, but he did issue the request for her gear to be returned, a droid would trundle over in a few short minutes to make the delivery. "How boring would my life be if it weren't for the occasional handful?"
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:47 pm

"Right," she looked at Tra. Then at Cole. "Right?"

Very eloquent.

"You'd have to get a hobby."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:28 pm

“Right,” he agreed, a hand going through his curls.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:02 pm

The lopsided smirk under his mask isn't visible, but the simple exchanges are entertaining to him. He's also glad that Cole seems more comfortable around Layne. Seems like they know each other.

"Well, as always. If anyone needs me then feel free to contact me. I'm always happy to help." With that he nods and starts toward the exit.

Description
Tra Kize

Forum Statistics