The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D7 MA] Whatcha' doin' Puddin'?

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:59 am

"Its no problem." His lips quirked into a wry smile. "I'm a bit of a Army brat, as they say. Mother and Father were both military, and even after she retired, Mother ran as more like a platoon then a family."

"Made for a interesting upbringing to say the least, wake up at dawn every day, physical training, a restricted diet. She insisted we all learn a set of basic skills for a soldier too. Cooking, sewing, laundry, things like that." He smirked and shook his head. "We got lessons in music and dancing when we got older, she said soldiers needed a bit of class."

He took another fingerful of pudding. "Am I boring you, or do you want to hear about my siblings?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:20 pm

"An army brat? I an sympathize." She burped. "Though never heard class being necessary for a soldier." She shook her head in amusement. "You're not boring Z, never. Do you still keep in touch?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:28 pm

"Mother was very particular... She didn't want us to be vulgar?" He shook his head. "I think she wanted the lot of us to be officers."

"Contact?" He chuckled lightly. "Mother doesn't really agree with some of my choices, so we don't talk. Which means I dont really talk with Enarra either. Corellan is well, not really the type to call? I suppose he might pick up if I called though. Little Tae, Talina is probably the only one I really talk to. But that's just who she is."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Sabine nodded. "She was an officer too? I mean, looking at the captain, I can understand that is how officers should look." She listened intently. "Those are your siblings? Sounds like you're mostly estranged..."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:40 pm

"The military tends to do that. They dont like to pack a bunch of siblings all in one place. But yeah, Mom was an officer. Ennara is as well, a staff officer on some star ship somewhere. Corellan went the NCO route, but he was always a bit more hands on."

His lips spread in a warm smile. "Tae's a civilian though, a doctor. I suppose she just wanted to look after all her older siblings." There was a small pause. "I'll probably shoot the first fellow that breaks her heart."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"The military tends to do that. They dont like to pack a bunch of siblings all in one place. But yeah, Mom was an officer. Ennara is as well, a staff officer on some star ship somewhere. Corellan went the NCO route, but he was always a bit more hands on."

His lips spread in a warm smile. "Tae's a civilian though, a doctor. I suppose she just wanted to look after all her older siblings." There was a small pause. "I'll probably shoot the first fellow that breaks her heart."

"Let me know if you need more muscle, happy to stand next to you while you shoot him." She smirked and flexed. Then groaned. "Yeah, I can see that. Did you go NCO back in the day, by the way? Or CO?" She nodded along as she listened. "Sounds like your family did well for career wise?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:15 pm

"You just want to watch me shoot someone." He returned with a amused smile. "I'll keep you updated though."

"Need more meds?" He ask asked, a bit of concern behind his eyes. "And you know the answer to tha Sergeant, why else would I get annoyed when you call me sir?"

"For the most part, I'm pretty much the only one who didn't do well. Unless you court 'aimless drifter' as doing well."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:41 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"You just want to watch me shoot someone." He returned with a amused smile. "I'll keep you updated though."

"Need more meds?" He ask asked, a bit of concern behind his eyes. "And you know the answer to tha Sergeant, why else would I get annoyed when you call me sir?"

"For the most part, I'm pretty much the only one who didn't do well. Unless you court 'aimless drifter' as doing well."

"Hey, can't fault a girl for trying, can you?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah, I could use some." She laughed a bit. "Well, you are doing good things, no matter what anyone says. Don't let it get to you."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:15 pm

"I wont, I've always been the type to walk my own path." He pressed the button to release more pain meds her way. "I guess that's why I'm here in medical flirting Sith a girl loopy on pain meds."

His lips spread into a wry smile. "I'll try and have you around the next time I shoot someone, I cut quite the dashing figure when doing so."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics