The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

[D7 MA] Whatcha' doin' Puddin'?

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:24 pm

Sabine was resting as the latest batch of painkillers was loaded into her. "Honestly Joe, I'm fine!"

"Negative. You are reckless, annoying and missing your leg. You may have a metal one, but that does not make one fine." Remarked 1O-3.

"Okay okay, hit me up like your other junkies."

"Har. Har. Har." Was the metallic monotone response.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D7 MA] Whatcha' doin' Puddin'?

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:29 pm

"He seems to have excellent bedside manners." Zane replied with a amused smile on his lips, as he turned his eyes to the Droid. "Has she been asking for a pole to practice her dancing with?"

He didn't seem to care about the response as he stepped forward, a covered container in his hands. "How ya doing, Bootylicious?" He asked with a easy smile.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:40 pm

"Joe is the best." Sabine responded in a much better mood after the drugs.

"You better remember that Sergeant." Said the droid before he left to get to his other, numerous jobs

"I'm doing fine sir." She let out a giggle and a snort. "How're you doing? I hear the captain's keeping you busy."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:47 pm

"Sir?" He raised an eyebrow. "You remember what saying that too much cost you last time, dont you?"

Walking over, he took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Still I'm glad to hear you're alright." He passed her the container. "Here I brought you something."

"Me though? Yeah, I've been pretty damn busy. Hunting down facts on Eralynn, and trying to keep the Captain out of trouble."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:14 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Sir?" He raised an eyebrow. "You remember what saying that too much cost you last time, dont you?"

Walking over, he took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Still I'm glad to hear you're alright." He passed her the container. "Here I brought you something."

"Me though? Yeah, I've been pretty damn busy. Hunting down facts on Eralynn, and trying to keep the Captain out of trouble."

"Hey, you were so formal." She smirked. She ooh-ed at the gift. "Aw, you shouldn't have!" She opened and looked positively ecstatic. "That sounds like a full time job. I see the captain is still in one piece though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 am

"Well, after booze it seemed your second favorite thing." A spoon appeared between his fingers. "I brought you this too."

"It is, though honestly he mostly keeps himself out of it. I think his most likely problem in the near futures will be with a couple ladies." He reached into his pocket to pull our his flask, bringing it to his lips a moment later. "I think I'll keep out of that though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:03 am

"Not true. Blasters are my second favorite thing." She laughed and accepted the spoon. "Cactus pudding?"

Mhmmm that was delicious.

"Couple of ladies? Not sure how to interpret that... did they find out about each other, or?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:20 am

"Ah, third then? Or is that knives?" It could be either one really. "Nah, this silly forest is rather lacking in cactus. Though I still have a couple bottles of cactus juice back on the ship, if you're ever interested. " Taking off a glove he reached over a finger to snatch a bit of it, before licking it off his finger. "They had a name for it, but I forgot it... More or less tastes like a slightly nutty vanilla though."

"Ah, one knows about the other, but I don't think the first knows about the second." His lips curled into a faint smile. "As to how to interpret it? I figure the Captains a bit lonely."

"Happens to us all."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:36 am

“Third will do.” She replied with amusement as he took a bite. “Quite good, maybe we can take some after we liberate the planet.” Her eyebrows quirked as he spoke. “The Captain? 2 women? Really?!”
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:00 pm

"That might not be a bad idea, not sure who I'd end up eating it with though. " Droids weren't really fond of it. "And I'm more of a cocktail's for desert kind of guy."

"Well, its probably partly my fault." He replied with a soft chuckle. "I dont him that he should consider other women. I just expected him to end things with the other first."

"Two girls aren't a good thing for, Niall."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"That might not be a bad idea, not sure who I'd end up eating it with though. " Droids weren't really fond of it. "And I'm more of a cocktail's for desert kind of guy."

"Well, its probably partly my fault." He replied with a soft chuckle. "I dont him that he should consider other women. I just expected him to end things with the other first."

"Two girls aren't a good thing for, Niall."

"Cocktails for desert? My interest is piqued." She smiled at the though. "Oh wow... did anyone tell you you might be too interested in another man's private life?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:33 pm

"Well, you can always come by sometime and we can have a few." Zane replied with a sly smile. "I'm interested in people, Sabine. You're the one asking about the Captains private life. I do get your point though... it's just fun to tease Niall."

A soft frown made it's way onto his lips. "There really aren't many things to keep me entertained here."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Well, you can always come by sometime and we can have a few." Zane replied with a sly smile. "I'm interested in people, Sabine. You're the one asking about the Captains private life. I do get your point though... it's just fun to tease Niall."

A soft frown made it's way onto his lips. "There really aren't many things to keep me entertained here."

"Only in a professional capacity." She raised her hand in defense.... a very weak one. "Okay, okay. I'm just terrible at this. He is a fun guy though."

She looked at him in interest. "You need a new hobby. Have you thought about knitting?" She smirked at her own question.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 pm

"He's not bad, I couldn't really bring him to any of my usual haunts back on Nar Shaddaa though."

"Maybe? I have more then enough hobbies already though, this is closer to practice." If you could call it that. "When you want to figure out what someone is thinking, you start by trying to understand who they are."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:53 pm

"I assume he had a too pretty face to be safe." She nodded sagely. "Hrm.... I guess I kinda understand? What do you think of me? Who am I? Would really appreciate the answer to that one."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:18 pm

"More that he's too much of a dork, but that's close enough." He looked her over for a moment. "Though now I'm wondering if that's not a off hand way of calling me ugly."

"Mmm... You're still looking. Or that's how I see it. You have a good idea of who you want to be, but aren't quite sure how to get there." He closed his eyes. "You're a bit too tense as well, and maybe that causes you to rush things? You should relax a bit though, take it a little slower, realize that distractions aren't always a bad thing. As hard as you're pushing you might break."

"I suppose that end bit is more my opinion then anything."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"More that he's too much of a dork, but that's close enough." He looked her over for a moment. "Though now I'm wondering if that's not a off hand way of calling me ugly."

"Mmm... You're still looking. Or that's how I see it. You have a good idea of who you want to be, but aren't quite sure how to get there." He closed his eyes. "You're a bit too tense as well, and maybe that causes you to rush things? You should relax a bit though, take it a little slower, realize that distractions aren't always a bad thing. As hard as you're pushing you might break."

"I suppose that end bit is more my opinion then anything."

"A dork? MY captain? I can see it." She giggled. "Nah. You're rugged and handsome. He's pretty. Huge difference." She raised a finger for extra measure as providing an example. "Eh, I've been breaking all my life. Still in one piece. A bit glued together in some places, I guess." She shrugged. "Best I can do, sadly. At least how I feel about it."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:59 pm

"Rugged and handsome, I can work with that." He mused with a light laugh. "Better then pretty any day of the week, at least as a guy."

Reaching out his hand, he pat her on the thigh, likely in a place that wasn't made out of metal. "Aye, but rushing into things has first isn't going to get you a family, it's going to get you killed. So take a step back every now and then, if you remember?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Rugged and handsome, I can work with that." He mused with a light laugh. "Better then pretty any day of the week, at least as a guy."

Reaching out his hand, he pat her on the thigh, likely in a place that wasn't made out of metal. "Aye, but rushing into things has first isn't going to get you a family, it's going to get you killed. So take a step back every now and then, if you remember?"

"Well... family has never been a high priority." She shrugged, allowing his hand to wander as he likes. "I don't think I'm capable of raising a kid, judging by my own upbringing. I'm fine with a violent end, if I can ensure others get a better bargain on life."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am

"Family isn't really about blood, Sabine. Or raising a mess of little kids, though there are a lot of beings out there that would tell you that." His hand didn't wander, which wasn't exactly like Zane in the least. "I dunno, its more about finding people you like, that you trust. That have your back, like you have theirs. Those that will be there drinking with you, after a cantina brawl. Even though you are all busted knuckles and bruises."

"I suppose that's what I think you're looking for. Not some meaningless death in some small world, saying people that likely what know what you did." His lips curled into a wry smirk. "That type of thing is reserved for people like me."

He lifted his hand from her thigh to steal another fingerful of pudding. "Anyways, I think you'd do a pretty good job as a mom." He finished before licking the pudding off his finger.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Family isn't really about blood, Sabine. Or raising a mess of little kids, though there are a lot of beings out there that would tell you that." His hand didn't wander, which wasn't exactly like Zane in the least. "I dunno, its more about finding people you like, that you trust. That have your back, like you have theirs. Those that will be there drinking with you, after a cantina brawl. Even though you are all busted knuckles and bruises."

"I suppose that's what I think you're looking for. Not some meaningless death in some small world, saying people that likely what know what you did." His lips curled into a wry smirk. "That type of thing is reserved for people like me."

He lifted his hand from her thigh to steal another fingerful of pudding. "Anyways, I think you'd do a pretty good job as a mom." He finished before licking the pudding off his finger.

"Hey, why a mess of kids? Aren't they called a litter or something?" She asked with some forced humor in her voice. "Hey now. You shouldn't die here, you're better than that Z. The Galaxy needs people like you." She extended a hand to wave at him, in a sort of air hug. "Well, you just say that cause the captain has not died under my watch yet."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Because you're a Mandolorian, a group of Mandolorian kids are called a mess. My kids would be called a litter, and Nialls kids will be called a waltz." He finished with a nod.

"Talk like that and I'll think you're sweet on me." He added playfully, hand reaching out to caress her cheek. "And nah, I say that because the galaxy is a better place because people like you. A pretty girl, with a rough upbringing who steps up to do the right thing."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:07 am

"A litter eh? Well, I can see a waltz of Organas for sure." She smirked and laughed at the thought. "You sure are fond of him though." She blushed at his touch. "Mhm." She let out a small, fond noise.

"I just like you... you're good people. No matter what you think. And thanks..." she shrugged. "I try. How about your family? You haven't talked much about them."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:17 am

"He's a good man, and those are always in short supply." He offered with a smirk, those his eyes were on the way she blushed. It was impulse really, to tenderly cup her cheek and lean in for a kiss, if she let him. "You're too sweet to me."

"Ah.." He trailed off as he pulled away. "I suppose I could, tell you a few things. "Which do you want to hear about... The one I was born to? Or the one that passed away?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 am

"Mhm... true. Then again, I am sure he'll grace the galaxy with a waltz of good men and women. Sometime." She stared off into space as the thought of family entered her mind. "Heh... it's weird thinking about family, you know. Never crossed my mind before." She sighed then frowned. "My condolences. How about you talk about your birth family? Only if you want to, though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics