The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Waiting to be Nexu You (D8, EA)

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Delmi was directed by one of the security guards at the medical center to where Cyan Nexu had been resting for the past few hours. Walking up with a slight smirk she looked down at the stab victim with a shake of her head. "Supposed to point the butter knife outward when you're cutting your morning bagels."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Re: Waiting to be Nexu You (D8, EA)

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:44 pm

"I knew buying that novelty vibro butter knife was a mistake," she added. She lied there with her hands folded. "Thanks for coming to check in on me. I have to admit, even in a war zone I didn't expect to get stabbed."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:46 pm

"Gotta watch out for them spies... Always with the backstabbing. Or frontstabbing as in your case." She said with a smirk.

"They catch the douche that did this?"
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:10 pm

"Well, I was keeping an eye out. The problem was that he saw me too." The slicer tapped on a datapad next to her medical bed. "Yeah. I have a report here. Apparently they crashed in the jungle during the chase. Killed one of them but the other surrendered."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:14 pm

“That’s good. Were they mandos?” She asked.
Last edited by Delmi Koor on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:21 pm

"Hired by them," she answered, "Several theories floating about, no confirmations. They might have not had the skill set, might not have wanted to risk one of their own, might have thought someone outside of their clan would be more inconspicuous."
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:27 pm

“Doesn’t seem to fit the normal mando m.o. But I guess you could say that about a lot of this war...” She said with a nod.

“Thanks for the job yesterday. Hope the dude doesn’t turn into a monster that eats us all or some crazy shit.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:19 pm

"Well, their goal wasn't to stab me in particular. Their goal was information gathering." The slicer leaned back and grinned. "Republic, Sith, Mandalorians, Hutts. Everyone needs information in a war."

She perked a brow. She peered past her and then sighed. "I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about."
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:32 pm

“You being serious or being a spy?” She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:05 am

The slicer sighed. "I don't have any brain damage from the stabbing, if that's what you're wondering." She was doing her best to be coy.
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:30 am

“Alright. I’m not a huge fan of being played by some rando spy. Can’t be too careful.” Delmi replied.

“So when you gettin’ out of here?”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 am

Cyan Nexu smirked. "Yeah, well, it's not like I get to know everything either. It's part of the business. As for my release, well, I should be up and going by tomorrow. Might even get on my feet tonight."
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:53 am

“Cool stuff. Big mission tonight I hear. Might have to head out myself. Hopefully I don’t end up on the wrong side of a grenade before meeting with you again. Haven’t had the pleasure of having a normal conversation with ya yet. Hopefully I’ll get that chance.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 am

"Yeah. Claire is being real ambitious with her operation. Clan Varad is scattered about trying to recuperate so we take out the leadership." She smiled and looked to the ceiling. "What do you exactly have in mind? I suppose me being stabbed isn't 'normal' but yeah, what are you expecting?"
Nekoinu

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:27 am

“I dunno... the whole ‘Where ya from’ ‘why ya here’ ‘who’d ya like to kill’ conversation over drinks or something that people are wont to have.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Forum Statistics