The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Pain Killer (Day 9 Mid Morning)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 am

Zanebry was moving under his power, but only barely, his leg ached liked it was broken and his head still rung from the blow that has sent him into unconsciousness. Still when aide had been offered upon returning to base he'd waved it away, he'd been through worse before.

Limping into medical, he made his way over to one of the tables, the droids should have him well enough soon, and then he could make it back to his ship it rest.

healing critical, scattered sense MM day 9 Droids in Medical: 2eP+1eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

healing fromdroids in medbay Average diff: 2eP+1eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

cool to recover strain: 1eA+1eP 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImage

Status Currently
Wounds 9/14
Strain 3/13
1 Critical remaining : 112 - temporarily Lame
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Pain Killer (Day 9 Mid Morning)

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:56 pm

"What a kriffing mess." Claire looked Zanebry over and gave him a soft smile. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful. Everything that went wrong was out of your control." She then showed a display of the wreckage caused by Clan Kryze from the space station on her datapad. "A kriffing mess though, Zanebry."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Half naked as he was to receive his medical treatment, he couldn't hel but give her a half smile. "If you like what you, I can always take the rest off." He offered teasingly as he looked over the display she pointed his way.

"That is about as messy as it gets." Z muttered, with a shake of his head. "I never had a inkling the Kryze had this in mind."

"I suppose you're wanting to clean up after it though?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:30 pm

"Oh please, I try to be nice and this is what I'm met with." Claire massaged her forehead.

"I suppose I have to. I just wish I had intel on this before it happened." She put the datapad aside and shook her head. "I put so many resources into following one warlord and then the other does something even worse." The woman looked up to the sky. "Was it all worth it?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 pm

"Are you sure you dont like my flirting, Claire?" Z asked a seductive edge to his tone. "Heavens know you could use some stress relief."

"Probably not." He asserted after a moment with a shake of his head. "But then it never really seems to be." A soft sigh escaped his lips. "You're always stopping one monster just to stumble into another."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:07 pm

"The Mandalorians could have at least cut out your tongue. You could still fight properly."

Claire smirked. "Yeah. Nature of the job, it seems." She snapped her fingers. "Must have ended just like that for most of those people. Eralynn Varad preferred to torture people instead. Less victims, but more painful." She looked at him with a raised brow. "By analysis, which one is more important to stop?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:30 pm

"Really now? I seem to recall you rather liked my tongue." There was amusement behind his eyes. "And I need another kiss from a princess, for a job well done."

"In this war of ours?" He paused for a moment. "Eralynn." He looked towards the ruins in the image. "Things like that, it hardens the soldiers resolve. Makes them a stronger more cohesive unit."

"What Eralynn did? It's bad for morale, people see it and they arent angry, they're frightened... We end up weaker, lose more men then we ought to and thus occupation lasts longer."

A soft sigh escaped his lips. "I'd like to say it was different, but that's my opinion on the matter."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:00 am

She sighed. "Zanebry, now is certainly not the right time. Millions have died."

Claire closed her eyes. "I see. Now I have to ask why she isn't dead. Tough woman, I imagine, but capturing her is a complication in itself. The people are going to want to lynch her."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:07 am

"I know." He replied, his lips quirked into a half smile. "Bu t that's just a little too depressing for me to want to focus on it right now,"

"Jedi never make these things easy... If it was my choice she would be dead... as it is," A sigh leaked from his lips. "If I could find a way to kill her and that Melv fellow without anyone noticing I likely would."

"We're a little bit past those sort of things though, aren't we?" He reached into his pocket for his cigarettes. "What do you think should be done?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:13 am

"I live in reality, Zanebry. I can't afford to get distracted."

Claire sighed. "You might get away with Melv and perhaps Malto Brin but Eralynn is untouchable now. I don't believe she could die without going through trial now. Garreth too." She shrugged. "Cursed armor keeps them alive."

The woman smacked his hand lightly. "Not in medical. But as for your question, I don't know. We have to prove ourselves better than them."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:28 am

"I don't much care about Brin, but Melv could do with passing from this world quietly... this is the second time Niall, as put him behind bars, or tried to. I don't think he'll make it out again, but it's not a chance I'd like to take." There was a small pause. "If you could make some arrangements, I'd be willing to take care of it." Something like that shouldn't make a lot of racket.

"Yeah...that armor is tough stuff." He said with a shake of his hand.

The slap on his hand, caused him to narrow his eyes. "That's going cost you." Zane offered, though he still stored the cigarettes away, his hand pulling out a flask of whiskey instead. Bringing it you his lips, he took a sip. "Just for that I'm not sharing."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:45 am

"Do you really want to go through the effort to dispose of the man? You could have just shot him then and there."

Claire perked a brow. "I'm not going to be drinking, not now. I need to focus on fixing this mess."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 am

"I would of if that was a option." He shook his head. "Not everyone can work like me or you. Even less can do the types of thing Matthias would order." They were both guilty of following that mans lead.

"Sometimes we have to remember who we are working with, and the fact that I'm not a Officer of the Republic, and don't want to spend any time in jail" He capped the flask and slid it back into his pocket. "I assume your are wanting my opinion on something then?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:06 am

The woman sighed. "Yeah, well, there's some bantha crap line about how we shoulder the burden for other people." She looked way. "I just have to hope that's true." Claire then shook her head and smirked. "You won for once, Zanebry. I wanted to check in on you. You've done good work here."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:47 am

"It is a Bantha Crap line isn't it." Zane offered with a soft chuckle. "Though we do it anyways, though I don't think I've ever figured out a particular reason for it." He raised an eyebrow at the next statement. "That almost sounds like a compliment Claire, I'm not quite sure what to do with it."

He offered here a half smile,glancing around the mostly empty room. "Thanks for coming to see me."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:21 am

Claire shrugged. "Bad nature. We just try to use it towards constructive purposes."

She nodded. "I wouldn't get used to it. I still think a woman like Eralynn came just for you to have someone to take down."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:30 am

"That's the truth." He replied with a smirk, resisting the urge to reach into his pocket for a smoke. "Though that's not very comforting."

"Hey, she didn't even flirt with me, Miss Carrack was the apple of her eye." Z offered defensively, laying back on the table. "Next time I do something like this I should probably make sure I get paid for it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am

"The truth rarely is. But that's what the SIS deals with."

She shook her head. "Biological weapons don't flirt either. But as for Eralynn and the Jedi, it fits her profile. We never found out which Jedi killed her husband and neither did she. And Jedi could be projected onto."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:48 am

"Usually." He agreed with a nod, taking a sip out of his flask.

"Honestly I have to wonder if a Jedi even killed her husband." His lips formed a thin line. "I almost think Orar Varad used her. He was at that battle, gave her men to help her out. But didn't step into matters himself, and you'd think vengeance was on his mind." He shook his head. "I half think he helped her snap, then sent her out as some sort of living weapon."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 am

"Reports on that incident have been conflicting," Claire agreed with a nod, "Nobody has stepped up, though that was originally believed due to the fact that the armor was never retrieved either. It resurfaced in the black market later at Nar Shaddaa but the trail fell cold before it reached any Republic personnel."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:12 am

"That's a bit of an odd coincidence you know. Her husbands armor ending up on Nar Shaddaa... Orar Varad being on Nar Shaddaa after that battle." He pursed his lips.

"Not the type of coincidence I like either, as that man was apparently the only one to escape."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:14 am

"Would he be that sloppy as to go with it himself? Or was he assuming no one would expect him to keep such close proximity to it?" She sighed. "I ran a background check on him, obviously. He was a minor mercenary, just like Eralynn was, before his group was slaughtered."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:20 am

"Would you accuse a Mandolorian of selling one of his clans armors?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "It likely didn't even cross anyone mind."

"And that's another thing I dont like... The minor mercanary thing... if that's true, how did he rise so high so quickly? He'll he managed to recruit Malti Brin, and get Melv out if Jail somehow."

He frowned. "Maybe we should chat with Melv about that."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am

The handler smirked. "And now it might be a good thing you didn't put Melv into the dirt immediately." She then gave a soft shrug. "That being said, Eralynn also managed to rise to prominence in a short time."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:42 am

"Don't you hate it when things turn out that way." He replied with a shake of his. "People are always complicating things."

He sat back up. "That's a bit more believable though, Eralynn was been going around racking up atrocities across the galaxy. In a Clan like the Varad that gets you noticed. But can the same thing be said about Orar?"

Zanebry Varliss

Next
Forum Statistics