An upscale jizz club located on the waterfront.

Re: Ocean view (Day 6 Midnight)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 pm

He nodded. It would take some consideration, at least on his part. Fishing in his pocket for his pack of smoke he flipped one into his mouth and lit it. "It won't be high on my list but I'll put it there. Chances are she is taking advantage of all this ruckus in other ways as well, after all."

"Since it's in your self interest, you can consider it a favor."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 am

She smiled and said, "I have to ask, what is your preoccupation with dancing?"
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:53 am

"I suppose I could say trade secret." He replied with a casual smile. "But, there is no real harm in telling."

Taking a slow drag of his cigarette, he leaned back in his chair. "It varies a bit, but I think it has a few uses. It can tell you a bit of about a person, whether the agree or refuse, a bit abotu their priorities, and what they might think of you. Then there is the dancing it's self, it gives a few more hints, do they follow do they lead, do they fight with you. Maybe they're a bit stronger then they look, or more agile. Do they look at you, or their feet, or perhaps somewhere else altogether. There are all kinds of little tells."

His lips curled into a smirk. "Of course I think the most important thing, is that there are few moments more pleasing then spending time with a lovely woman on the floor."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:38 am

“That is surprisingly more thorough than I expected,” she responded finishing her drink.

“I am in a hurry tonight, but if we cross paths again, then I owe you a dance.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 am

"Well at least, I managed to surprise you in at least one way." He offered with a soft smile, as he rose to his feet.

"I'll look forward to collecting it, Miss Amaryllis." He dipped his head in farewell. "I hope you have a fruitful evening."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:16 am

“Have a good evening Mister Varliss,” she said rising and departing.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 am

He'd watch her for a moment before moving to find someone else on the floor.

/scene.

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics