An upscale jizz club located on the waterfront.

In The Mood [D6 EE]

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 am

Garth's nicest outfit, wasn't the peak of high fashion, but it was more comfortable and permitted more freedom of movement than his uniform. Zane had recommended Garth check this place out yesterday, but he was exhausted last night, so he figured better late than never.

Beer in hand he reclined against the bar as he gazed down upon the stage, letting the music wash over him. He was clearly trying to get a sense of the ambiance of the place before even attempting to go near the dance floor.
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Re: In The Mood [D6 EE]

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:31 am

Tethys has abandoned her layers of robes for this expedition. They're practical and comfortable, certainly, but something near the opposite of festive, and if you want to sense the emotional tenor of a recently liberated city it's no good contaminating the sample by showing up as a brown shadow. Unfortunately, there's not much space in a Jedi's wardrobe (or at least this Jedi's wardrobe) between 'wrinkle-proof high formal wear' and 'obvious Jedi,' so the best she can manage on the spur of the moment is a sleeveless wrapped tunic over soft trousers and boots.

She slips past the bouncers--who don't seem especially attentive tonight--and into the crowd milling around the highest tier. In places like this it's usually good etiquette to pay for at least one drink...
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:38 am

It wasn't the Force, it was just the shuffle of people moving to make room for another that dragged his gaze in Tethys's direction. He offered the woman a cheery smile and raised his drink in salute.

Jedi...in a place like this? I guess everyone deserves some down time...
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am

Jax needed one more night at this club before they left, he wasn't sure if the place they were going was going to have any good music.Since it was liberated and he no longer had to worry about being outed he dressed to the nines, a grey shirt made of silk with grey pants and a blue vest that made his eyes pop. Settled around his shoulders was a blue cape matching the vest. On his arm was Azura looking a little uncomfortable, this wasn't her scene really, but she had agreed to go with him which made him happy. She really did look stunning in the blue cocktail dress that matched her hair and hugged her athletic curves in all the right places.

The two strode into the club, the music was good and the drinks were flowing. This was a city in celebration, its people reveling in their newly returned freedom, yes this certainly had the makings of a good night.

Jax looked down to Azura "Let's get something to drink eh?" he said with a warm smile. On their approach to the bar Jax spotted Garth and waved to the man. looks like we weren't the only ones with a mind for a little fun tonight.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:23 am

Garth's eyes bugged out a little at how well the couple cleaned up. It seemed this was as popular a hang out as he had heard, and he flashed an inviting smile to Azura and Jax, waving them over to join him.

Invitation sent, he asked the barman for any available tables and was met with a grunt and hand wavey gesture that made Garth think there wasn't exactly a system in place, more finders keepers.
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax needed one more night at this club before they left, he wasn't sure if the place they were going was going to have any good music.Since it was liberated and he no longer had to worry about being outed he dressed to the nines, a grey shirt made of silk with grey pants and a blue vest that made his eyes pop. Settled around his shoulders was a blue cape matching the vest. On his arm was Azura looking a little uncomfortable, this wasn't her scene really, but she had agreed to go with him which made him happy. She really did look stunning in the blue cocktail dress that matched her hair and hugged her athletic curves in all the right places.

The two strode into the club, the music was good and the drinks were flowing. This was a city in celebration, its people reveling in their newly returned freedom, yes this certainly had the makings of a good night.

Jax looked down to Azura "Let's get something to drink eh?" he said with a warm smile. On their approach to the bar Jax spotted Garth and waved to the man. looks like we weren't the only ones with a mind for a little fun tonight.

To say Azura was uncomfortable was an understatement. Going out wasn't something she did normally, but they had reached a compromise which might be easily noticeable by her weapons still being with her. The dress matched her hair though and suited her, which made up for how much she really didn't like dancing.

"You're buying, right?" she replied with a smile, eyeing up who was already around. Garth got a smile as well, and she looked up to Jax to add "your flyboy mate is waving for us. This a double date or something?"

Tethys, much like before, managed to escape Azuras immediate notice.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am

Jax started walking towards Garth "Nope at least not one that I've been made aware of and of course I'm buying, I'm a proper gentleman tonight." He said smirking down at his date.

They reach Garth and Jax extends his free hand "Garth you've certainly chosen the place to be." He said with a bright smile "you ever been to a jizz club before?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Garth Wayne wrote:It wasn't the Force, it was just the shuffle of people moving to make room for another that dragged his gaze in Tethys's direction. He offered the woman a cheery smile and raised his drink in salute.

Jedi...in a place like this? I guess everyone deserves some down time...

Tethys spots Garth... had she known exactly what he was thinking as she'd been weaving across the room, she might say that the shuffle of moving people is a current of the Force, but instead she just slides in to a spot nearby with a calm "Hi" and a subtle smile, before quietly ordering a splash of the local spirits topped with whatever carbonated drink the bartender has to hand. Rygor beer might be better than the stuff in the base rec center, but the latter has her a bit off beer in general right now.

"Celebrating too?" she asks Garth as she turns away from the bartender with glass in hand. "With friends?" She raises a brow at Jax and post-costume-change Azura.
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:They reach Garth and Jax extends his free hand "Garth you've certainly chosen the place to be." He said with a bright smile "you ever been to a jizz club before?"

Garth shook his head. "Not as ah can remember, but Zane said it was worth checking out and ah find myself happily off duty."

As Tethys approaches, Garth offers a broad grin and half a bow. "Tethys, have you had the pleasure of meeting Jax and Azura yet? And no, not celebrating anything specific, though ah'd happily toast to getting outta this desert heat."
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:28 am

Garth Wayne wrote:Garth shook his head. "Not as ah can remember, but Zane said it was worth checking out and ah find myself happily off duty."

Jax's smile widens "Well then you are in for a treat! I came here last night too, the band is good and the bartender is better! Let's Gove this town a proper send off."

SeeingTethys approach Jax smiles "Yes Tethys and a few others and myself hung out at the beach over in Utan Mil a few weeks ago. It's good to see you again."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:57 am

Tethys quirks an eyebrow at Garth's semi-bow--a formal contrast to the casual atmosphere, though somehow it works--and turns a benign expression on Jax and Azura. "Yes, I've met both officers of the Midnight before. Though I didn't know you were Azura's shipmate at the time, Captain Dolross."

She lifts her glass to the three of them, lips quirking. "Why not celebrate the people who'll be staying here? It may be an oven to us, but they've got their home back, if we can help them keep it." The atmosphere in the club isn't without its shades of anxiety, grief, and other shadows, but on the whole Tethys thinks it may be the brightest she's sensed in her time in Rygor.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am

Jax smiled to Tethys and raised his own glass "That's a sentiment I can get behind. Plus these locals know how to party."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 am

Ugh.

Azura managed to keep her reaction behind an almost smile.

"Hello. Place looks ok I guess" she shrugged, looking to Jax "better be good stuff, we have really good stuff back on the ship that doesn't involve playing dress-up and be social."

A slight pause before she looked at the others and added "no offense. Not really my think normally."

She raised her glass.

"Yay they got their city back mostly intact?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 am

Garth joins the toast willingly. "Yes bit if you drink all the good stuff now what will you drink between here and your next destination?" He asks with a grin.

"Not sure how likely restocking your supply will be at our next engahement."
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 am

Jax looks to Garth with a laugh and back to Azura "See he gets it, the drinks are good but we have better stuff on the ship. However that stuff has to last us for the rest of this trip so when you find good stuff elsewhere gotta take it."

Jax took a long swig of his drink and looked to Tethys "and how has the campaign been treating you? anything exciting happen?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:20 am

Azura Mora wrote:Ugh. "Yay they got their city back mostly intact?"

"Sometimes, even a small victory is good 'nuff with the right perspective." He replies as Jax engage Tethys. "F'r instance, ah'm betting gettin' you out on the dancefloor would be a small victory f'r me, but a big loss f'r yerself. Given how ya decided t' accessorise that dress."
Garth Wayne

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:00 am

The Jedi cocks an eyebrow at Jax. "Ask your gunner, Captain Dolross. She was there for the most 'exciting' experience I have had since leaving Uthan Mil. Not one I'd recommend to recreational adventure-seekers, though." She glances over at Garth, a little curiosity in her eyes about how Azura will react to his friendly overtures.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:The Jedi cocks an eyebrow at Jax. "Ask your gunner, Captain Dolross. She was there for the most 'exciting' experience I have had since leaving Uthan Mil. Not one I'd recommend to recreational adventure-seekers, though." She glances over at Garth, a little curiosity in her eyes about how Azura will react to his friendly overtures.

Jax raises an eyebrow at the jedi "oh? Oh! You mean the business with the sand beast, I am glad to see that you walked away mostly unharmed. She did mention it was a pretty intense situation but everyone walked away so I'll count it as a win." He said smiling.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 am

Tethys nods. "Mostly. There were already casualties before we got there. But it could have been worse." She takes a drink from her glass--the sort of diplomat-at-a-social-function sip that serves more as punctuation to a conversation than an actual step toward tipsiness. "And what do you make of Bankor so far? Have your efforts here been as profitable as you hoped?"
Tethys Carrack

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Sometimes, even a small victory is good 'nuff with the right perspective." He replies as Jax engage Tethys. "F'r instance, ah'm betting gettin' you out on the dancefloor would be a small victory f'r me, but a big loss f'r yerself. Given how ya decided t' accessorise that dress."

"I think it would be easier for you to win this war, Garth" Azura said with a smirk "I don't dance. I don't like dancing. Never understood the point of it at all. I mean, if you want an activity where you can just work up a sweat, there's a perfectly good gym for that. It doesn't look fun at all" she shrugged "and my accessories? You mean my weapons?" she looked down at them "it's a war zone, and someones already tried to blow this area up before. I aint taking chances."
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 am

"Believe me, ah'm no stranger t' the gym, and ah ain't the finest dancer around, but ah'm also not one t' turn down a new experience. If ye're gonna condemn me to dance wi' a perfect stranger who might have a bomb strapped to 'em then on yer head be it if ah explode and you get covered in little itty bits of the best pilot on planet."

Garth cheekily replied as he extended a hand.

"Last chance to save yer pretty dress now..."
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:08 am

Azura narrowed her eyes, and Jax would likely feel the high chance of Azura punching Garth...

"Fine. One." She eventually said, taking the guys hand. "And that's your lot. Only because I don't want to make a scene, just so you know!" there was a pout on her face.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys nods. "Mostly. There were already casualties before we got there. But it could have been worse." She takes a drink from her glass--the sort of diplomat-at-a-social-function sip that serves more as punctuation to a conversation than an actual step toward tipsiness. "And what do you make of Bankor so far? Have your efforts here been as profitable as you hoped?"

Jax shrugged "Its a pretty nice planet that sunset we watched was beautiful and the wound was breath taking. It'd be nicer with a few less mandos running around. As far as profits go....? I've done better before but this job isn't really about the money anymore. I'm here and I'm here to see it through."

Garth Wayne wrote:"Believe me, ah'm no stranger t' the gym, and ah ain't the finest dancer around, but ah'm also not one t' turn down a new experience. If ye're gonna condemn me to dance wi' a perfect stranger who might have a bomb strapped to 'em then on yer head be it if ah explode and you get covered in little itty bits of the best pilot on planet."

Garth cheekily replied as he extended a hand.

"Last chance to save yer pretty dress now..."

Jax smirked and threw over his shoulder "Garth! don't you know its impolite to steal a man's date without asking? I figured you for a more polite man than that."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:37 am

Garth flashed a grin back at Jax. "Then next time dunna neglect her." Garth returns friendly fire as he leads Azura to the floor.

"If'n ah only get one, would y' object to somethin lively?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:39 am

Azura stuck her tongue out at Jax at Garths comment, following the guy out. At his question, she shrugged. "Wouldn't know the difference between a lively and non-lively one, so you can lead and I'll follow. Or however this shit works."
Azura Mora

Next
Forum Statistics