An upscale jizz club located on the waterfront.

Re: In The Mood [D6 EE]

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:03 am

"Do you still allow yerself t' find joy? In things like this? Y' said y' don't dance much, so if y' don' mind me asking, where d' you find your happiness?" Garth asks barely audible over the music and background noise of the bar.
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:27 am

"Swimming. Music. Good conversation. A sunrise over open sea." She shrugs one shoulder slightly, still wearing the same half-smile. "And I don't dance much because I don't have the skill, or many opportunities, but... that does not mean I don't like it."
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax chuckled and shook his head "no of course not, I trust you not to do anything that'll hurt me." He said smiling at her.

He took her hand and pulled her in close. His other hand ending up low on her back as the moved to the rhythm. This dance is more sensual than the last the dance slower and intimate.

"I make no promises if you step on my toes" Azura grinned, moving her hands only Jax to match where his were on her "dancing is weird. Who decided there had to be so many ways of dancing?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:06 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"Swimming. Music. Good conversation. A sunrise over open sea." She shrugs one shoulder slightly, still wearing the same half-smile. "And I don't dance much because I don't have the skill, or many opportunities, but... that does not mean I don't like it."

"Well heres t' the hope our next campaign is less....arid fer ya." Garth toasts inoffensively. "An' if y' want th' chance t' practice yer dancing, ah could use a partner t' learn with too."
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 am

"I wouldn't worry too much about that, i am quite light on my feet. I believe your toes are safe in my care." he said with a chuckle as they moved and swayed together.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:33 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Well heres t' the hope our next campaign is less....arid fer ya." Garth toasts inoffensively. "An' if y' want th' chance t' practice yer dancing, ah could use a partner t' learn with too."

"Why, Ensign Wayne. I thought you'd never ask," she replies, cocking an eyebrow at him.
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:54 am

Placing a hastily emptied beer bottle on the bar, Garth extends a hand to Tethys as a broad smile crosses his face.

"If ah'd known y' were inclined fer another spin, ah'd've asked a lot sooner Knight Tarrack." He replies, matching her formal yet playful form of address.
Garth Wayne

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:51 am

"What about your supernatural intuition?" she asks with a low laugh in her voice. "I apologize, I shouldn't tease. But by all means," she takes his hand with her cool slender one, "let's try again. If the Force is with us, I won't trip you."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:58 am

Garth chuckles at the quip about his latent abilities. "Well now wouldn' it be a li'l invasive t' try and use m' gifts fer such a selfish purpose as t' learn a beautiful woman's desires?" He asks, jokingly, completely unaware if he could even do such a thing.

Leading Tethys out to the floor, Garth offers a smile and prepares to assume the necessary closeness of positioning given the song currently in play. "If'n it's okay with you ma'am."

Jax Dolross wrote:This dance is more sensual than the last the dance slower and intimate.
Garth Wayne

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 am

"Of course. That's how it goes, I believe," she says with cool good humor, letting her hands settle in the right places. Although she's physically almost as close to Garth as Jax is to Azura, Tethys retains her intangible sense of distance--the odd way in which she almost seems a meter away even when she's actually bumping up against someone.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:31 am

"Ah also believe yer s'posed t' let go a li'l," Garth smoothly replies. "Can't be healthy keepin' that wall up f'rever."

"Ah know y' say attachment is bad fer a jedi, but this, this dancin? I think it's 'bout more'n just physical closeness. So if yer willin t' chance it..." Garth hypothesizes as they press not quite together, but hand in hand.

"Put th' emotional distance aside for a couple minutes? Let someone in, even if'n it ain't me?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:34 am

"Hm?" She tilts her head a bit, considering this. "I'm not quite sure what you... hm."

Possibly she doesn't even realize that the extent to which she holds herself aloof isn't entirely typical...
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 am

Guiding Tethys's hand, Garth moves to place it on his chest over his heart. "Feel that? That's th' rhythm of mah life. Feel it, b'come one with it, just fer a few minutes, fer the length 'f a dance don't hold yerself apart from everything. Be part of something."

He flashes a crooked grin. "Ah've been doin' my research an' only a Sith deals in absolutes right?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:09 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"I wouldn't worry too much about that, i am quite light on my feet. I believe your toes are safe in my care." he said with a chuckle as they moved and swayed together.

"Good" Azura said quietly, smiling a little "I promise not to crush yours then. Seems I'm ok at this dancing crap, so you'll be safe."

she gave him a squeeze.

"Having fun?
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 am

Jax smiled down at her as their bodies pressed and moved together. "I am. I'm really glad you decided to come out tonight. Things are better when you're around."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:12 am

"Are they?" Azura raised a brow, moving along in the weird slower version of the dances before "usually you complain that I'm making things harder."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:15 am

Jax gave her a devilish grin "depending on the context that's not always a complaint." he said with a chuckle "Yes sometimes you are willful, brash, headstrong, you don't think things through. You can be violent and volatile." he lightly kissed her cheek "but there isn't anyone else in this galaxy I trust to have my back."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:46 am

"I'm not sure whether to be insulted or offended" Azura said with a small chuckle "sometimes you're too much like a politician. I prefer it when you're not in public."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:53 am

"What do you mean?" He asked with a quitked eyebrow.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:55 am

"You're...I dunno, less worried about keeping a certain image in private?" Azura shrugged "I don't like being nicey-nicey, you know that."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:59 am

"Azura the way I treat you is the same in public or private, with a couple notable exceptions. If I am nice to you it's because I like you and I mean it."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:20 pm

"You're not the same in private, you know that" Azura sighed "and in public when you're talking to other people."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Jax shrugged "what can I say Azura I'm a people person. I have natural charm, it's served us well in the past. It's how we work you're all brooding and quiet and I'm affable and happy. We balance each other."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:17 pm

"Doesn't mean I like it" Azura muttered, looking down "yeah yeah I get it. I just...ugh, this is why I hate public things like this."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Jax just smiled patiently "how would you have me act? I really don't act all that different maybe a bit more polite less direct but all in all I'm just me."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics