The under-city of Rygor, popular place for criminals and resistance fighters to travel through.

Re: Metropolitan (Day 5 Mid Afternoon, trash bazaar)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Lyseil nodded. "Stay here where it's safe-safe. I might visit again, trade-trade more." Jawas were always an interesting source of information or discarded odds-and-ends since most people thought so little of them, but she had learned from her time on Tatooine how vital they could be for finding all sorts of interesting stuff, and they were mostly a kind group of tiny people, from her experience.

"You know-know place well? Where tunnels go? Dangers?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:57 pm

OOC: Charm check with a boost die for buying stuff, Average difficulty.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 pm

She didn't have the fancy bling-bling of her uniform to support her charming nature, but goshdarnit, Lyseil was a bonafide Alderaanian princess who could make friends with anyone!

---

D4 MA Charm with Jawas! +1B because I'm such a nice person!!: 2eP+1eB+2eD 1 success
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 pm

The jawas have a good layout for the sewers, it’s a bit hard to understand their directions and explanations as they focus on things much differently from a military person but she gets a detailed explanation of the area with lots of little hidey holes, many too small for humans, the Republic and Resistance can utilize.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:28 pm

This is great!

Grateful for their aid, Lyseil parts with a stimpack for the Jawas as a sign of good favour!

---

OOC: Lyseil will refine the information to make it more understandable with her own notes to share with Republic Command and the Resistance!
-1 Stimpack
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Seems right to me." z replied, and the nod from the merchant confirmed it. "Anything else you need while we're down here? Or maybe something you want to take a look at?" He glanced around the area. "As you can see, they have a bit of everything."

Garth laughed. "Maybe, but working for the good guys never pays as well as independent work. Sides I'm saving for some upgrades fer Tallulah, this is a trip for necessities only unfortunately."

As he looked around though, he found a few things that he suddenly decided were necessities and between all the accessories, coincidence had him assembling a full crash survival kit to complement the thermal cloak.
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:50 am

Z nodded, he could understand that. Still it was a bit of a shame, the young man could likely find a lot of interest here. "Tallulah?" He asked, a bit curious, following along patiently as the man browsed.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 am

Garth nods. "Yeah Tallulah, ma swoop, th' most consistent thing in ma life since ah won her on the tracks of Onderon. Ah've been pushin her harder of late, tryin' ta save up for some hardened circuits for 'er to help 'er take the strain."

A distress beacon, that'll be handy,Garth thinks as he assembles his kit piecemeal fro the assorted items on offer.

"Some people name their guns, ah name mah rides. And Tallulah's the quickest thing on the ground in most systems ah've visited."
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 am

"Every good friend deserves a name." Z replied, placing a pair of bags containing kaff beans on Garths every growing pile. "And it seems like you have a great one, especially if she is as fast as you tell me."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 am

"Fast 'nuff to put Jax in his place when he gets the balls to step up." Garth jokes. "He runs th' Midnight and thinks he's got what it takes to be top speed freak 'round here. Though t'be fair should probably both use republic speeders, just not a contest otherwise."

The tone of his voice shows friendly competition between Garth and Jax.
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 am

He smirked at that. "Well, should there ever me a race the Garth, my money's on you." The other man seemed a skilled pilot, but he liked Garth's confidence quite a bit more.

"Though maybe I'll have to have you show me Tallulah one day. She sounds like quite the speeder."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 am

"Shouldn' be a problem, she's in the hangar with the rest o' the vehicles. If'n we cross paths again, ah'd be happy to make introductions." Garth agrees, talking as if Tallulah was almost sentient.
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:27 am

"i'll look forward to that." He said easily,picking up a pair of binoculars to study them. "I keep on thinking there is something I'm missing, but I can't quite figure out what it might be." He mused thoughtfully. "I suppose I'll just have to go without then."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:16 am

"Ah'm the same, always figurin' out whut ah need after ah need it. Hopefully this'll cover some o' them gaps 'fore they arise." Garth agrees as he pats his new purchase, strapped securely on the underslung straps of his backpack.
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:11 am

"It looks like it will cover most things." Z agreed. "Should we be getting out of here now? Or were you wanting to browse a bit more?" They might have some parts for his speeder after all.

"I can always come back to get what I want."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:15 am

"Yeah, let's go. If'n ah stay here much longer ah'll end up findin' something ta mortgage a kidney against. An' that's prob'ly not fer the best." He jokes as he slaps the entrepreneur on the shoulder.

"But thanks fer showin' me this place."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:39 am

"They don't mortgage kidneys here." Zane replied with a friendly laugh, followed by a momentary pause. "You could probably sell one though."

That said he started to make his way over to the booth where the left their weapons. "Make sure everything is how you left it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:45 am

Garth took the experienced man's advice and checked over his blaster. But with it lacking any customizations, it was a quick process.

"If'n they try to cannibalize this thing fer parts, they're more hard up fer creds than ah am." Garth joked as he holstered the weapon securely.
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:11 am

"I suppose so." Zane replied with a shake of his head, his own guns were customized to a degree that they took more then a little checking over. "You ever thought about getting a little work done of that thing?" He asked motioning toward the blaster. "With a few customizations and mods, you'll get a lot more power out of it."

"Though as a pilot you might not have much need."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:16 am

"Man, ev'ry one seems interested in mah firepower t'day. Some little thing from the Midnight offered to tweak it up a little."

"Azura, yeah that was her name." Garth finally recalled after a few moments. 'Course, ev'ry thing has a price." Garth laughed. "And I couldn' meet hers just yet."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:37 am

"Really?" He raised a eyebrow. "She said she'd do some work on mine for a bottle of whiskey." Or rather she hadn't charged him a thing, but he's gave her the booze as a gift. "I suppose that's the way things go though."

"On the topic of girls though. Met any you're interested in? If you don't mind me asking."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:45 am

"Girls? Me?" Garth seemed slightly taken aback at the sudden switch of conversation, but continued along with it anyway.

"Well there's definitely no shortage o' eye candy on the base. Ah fer sure approve of our recruiters work." He jokes before getting a more serious vibe from Z.

Thinking back to why Z may be curious, he remembered the incident with Nai'tiri at the worksite.

"If'n there's anyone ye've got yer eyes on, ah' m sure I won't be an obstacle t' ye."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:51 am

He shook his head, a smile making it's way onto his lips. "See now that's what I really wanted to talk to you about. Quite selling yourself short. You're a good guy Garth, you deserve yourself a ncie girlfriend."

"Me, most women realize it will only ever be a fling. I might be the center of attention for a bit, but it's guys like you they end up with." He offered the younger man a smile. "So feel free to give me some names it you have them. Maybe I can set you up on a date or two."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:12 am

"A few weeks ago, ah might've agreed wi' ya and given a...most comprehensive list. But Lunda and Tethys both tell me that ah should be careful with...attachments and things." Garth advises Zane with a touch of regret in his voice.

"Until ah can learn this balance and discipline thing anyway."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:37 am

"Honestly, I'd say talk to a friend of mine Galen, he balances women and his force powers just fine. Done so for years." Zanebry offered with a shrug, "I suppose that's all up to you in the end though. Force powers can be a difficult thing."

He shrugged. "And honestly I don't think the Jedi or the Sith have the right of it.'

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics