The General Eatery, open night or day.

Grabbing A Quick Bite (Day 1 EA)

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 am

Ashla sits down to eat lunch.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Re: Grabbing A Quick Bite (Day 1 EA)

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:04 am

Carrying a tray of food into the mess hall, Hamelin looks for a seat. Spotting one he walks up to the jedi sitting across from it.

<Bzzt zok chorm dup shrep gila poing>
"May I join you?"
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:05 am

Ashla motions for the gand to sit. "Go ahead. Ashla Vyliis, Jedi Padawan. Nice to meet ya."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Hamelin takes the seat and does his own introduction. <Do chee kiwi zim forkt pesto clock>
"Hamelin, Jedi Knight. A pleasure to meet you too Padawan Vyliis."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:53 am

Ashla straightens up and gives a more formal, but still pleasant vibe. "The pleasure is mine. Part of my mission given by Master Zyl was to give aid to my fellow Jedi. Please allow me to help you if need it."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:56 am

Hamelin nods. <Kirk Tu Greep Kilik Click Aqa Zut Salam>
"You have my thanks. I intend to spread the blessings of death here on Bankor."
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 am

Ashla blinks. "Blessings of death?" Ashla wasn't disturbed or anything. More genuinely curious.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:35 am

Hamelin nods and gives something like a sermon. <Ki Tack Zok Temu Sala Lick Owe Ofm Boar>
"Death is part of the natural cycle. In this battle, there shall be much death. Then after that there will be new life that will come about. The ones that survive will be made stronger from death."
Hamelin

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Rekto slithered in to consume. Profusely, messily, in large chunks, a lot. He had napped before and now he felt like fuelling his half-a-ton body.

He then demanded from the server to switch the news to Huttball.
Rekto Vanderijar Qunre | Heir | Hitslug | Gangster | Shock Hutt | The Worst

Ancestal Vibroax, Traditional Hutt Armour, Weequay Blaster Lance, Cryoban Projector, Military Pack, Stimpaks

chooses to speak solely in Huttese
Rekto the Hutt

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:14 pm

Noticing the Hutt, it was difficult not to, Hamelin gives him a polite nod and then sends him a message on his datapad.

Do you have a favourite team?
Hamelin

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Rekto carried no datapad but seeing the Gand scribbling he slithered closer to lean over and read. He then typed on the same device as he replied in voice. I prefer the amateur teams, for their unpredictability. Like the random Sith Empire squad of the Magic Monkey-Lizards during the Great Games one or two years ago. Very memorable."

"Jee chawaha bu tacakeeth dotlibahve, che twa yoyohbee. Bacaka bu yoyohbee Beh Kacmahea hovcanh dee Kosea Becea-Jolahka sie bu Lhonu Jiu bo mo dopa roy bankop. Ree kacahenbe."

Ancestal Vibroax, Traditional Hutt Armour, Weequay Blaster Lance, Cryoban Projector, Military Pack, Stimpaks

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 am

"I see makes a certain amount of sense. Hopefully, he'll bring a lot blessing upon our enemy."

When the Hutt comes in, Ashla speaks, Welcome. This is Jedi Knight Hamelin. And I am Jedi Padawan, Ashla Vyliis under Jedi Master Maaka Zyl.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:15 am

"Well met, Togruta Jedi Vyliis. Rekto Vanderijar Qunre, heir of the Vanderijar kajidic." Rekto turned attention to the woman, with some interest. "I know Hamelin, we travelled together. I am hearing Nar Shaddaa accent. A former slave?"

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:43 am

Ashla nods. Yeah. Learned the hard way to read the contracts and wound up owned by Kidaja for a while. He let me go after I saved his life. Ashla had mixed feelings about her original time in Nar Shadaa. As slavery went, it wasn't the worse, but it still bothered her. Luckily, her training as a Jedi helped train her to put away her emotions. At the very least until they can be dealt with at a better time.

She then turns to Hamelin. "Rekto noticed my Nar Shadaa accent and asked if I was a slave. I confirmed it and told him how I got out by saving my ma... Kidaja the Hutt's life."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:05 am

"He let you go after you saved his life? What an error of judgement. If a slave has vital skills like that, you keep her. Looks like Kidaja might have lived if he hadn't been such a softie." Rekto was bemused, applying what he knew about the Toxic Wedding to the woman's admission in accordance with best Hutt logic. "But then, Dango is probably better off without that idiot."

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:25 am

Hamelin finds that comment very curious and types.

There was a Sith team for Huttball about a year or two ago?
Are they still playing?
[Confused kitten emicon]

He looks over to Ashla. <Kree chewm vok son lick qok>
"So after your won your freedom. A Jedi found you and took you in?"
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:34 am

That may be true, but I still miss him sometimes. He was a big ol' softie.... for a Hutt anyways.

"Well, I opened up a medical facility in the lower levels of Coruscant. Eventually, someone tried to have me killed. That's when Master Zyl saved my life. Since, I didn't go through the legal procedures to open a clinic, and my medical training was less formal education and more enthusiasm, I was given a choice between jail and the Order. The choice was obvious."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:22 am

Hamelin nods at the information. <Drik tomew qoc I am groot toma polek temu sofem>
"Sometimes our calling comes at unusual times. I used to be a street rat. Had to steal just to eat."
Hamelin

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:22 pm

"I think that was just a stunt in Sith public diplomacy. Monkey-Lizards have been back to their original squad after that. But the taste for skilled amateurs in the entertainment remains. A team of angry Wookie slaves could be interesting to watch, for example." He was growing weary of typing, looking at Ashla insistently to start translating.

"A wild medic with knowledge of Hutt anatomy is always good to know. Are you still in that surgeon business?" A look at Hamelin. "Unless you're not stealing from the Hutts, nothing wrong in getting what you want in ways you can." Rekto chortled. "Good to know some sensible Jedi who know how life really is."

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:20 pm

<Somt gok siun fup emcul eun sone ueop> Hamelin replies after getting the impression that the Hutt didn't want to read anymore.
"The Jedi preach balance. Though many overlook the fact that not everyone even gets that choice. On the Outer Rim, sometimes all you can think about is to survive. Survive until you have a chance to make things better for yourself. The bad has to be taken in with the good.

I hope that all the Jedi here help bring death to the old ways. Then help build for new life to grow here. A better life for everyone. Words are nice but need to be followed up with action."
Hamelin

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:37 am

Rekto lost interest in conversation as the holo showed something he wanted.

/space-out Rekto

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:29 am

"Unfortunately, the economy is out of balance and it's in the hands of the politicians to solve it, not the Jedi."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:30 am

Hamelin nods. <Fuem olcoe sune cpol sunmel lick asom>
"That will be something best left for the people here to figure out. Give a man food and they will ask for more. Teach a man to fish and they can feed themselves. Or something like that."
Last edited by Hamelin on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:38 am

"Of course. I'm not saying we should force anything on them. But teaching them to fish is still the important part."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:03 am

<Som fum doume yuoun dine> Hamelin replies.
"Your skills are more useful in that case. Mine just help spread the blessings of death."
Hamelin

Next
Forum Statistics