The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: Corellian Sunrise (Day 1 Late Morning)

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:44 pm

"Looks like it, there are good people here and from what I understand they may not be perfect but the jedi are certainly the preferable teachers to the sith." he said conversationally while he ate his food "Hey you like working on weapons? I got some modifications planned for my baby but I don't have the knowledge necessary to do it."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 am

She reached into her pocket for a ration bar ''Sure, I do that a lot actually. I enjoy creating new things''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:11 am

a grin broke out on jax's face "well I am certainly glad I decided to sit next to you and to think I only did at first because you're kinda cute." he said simply smiling at her "I'll write up the sort of stuff I'm looking to do, sorry it's nothing revolutionary just looking to get better accuracy out of her and maybe install a magnet grip system so i can draw her faster."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:28 am

That cute comment made her raise an eyebrow

Of course she sighed internally

''I suppose that is pretty standard''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 am

"Unless you have ideas that are a bit more creative, tech stuff has always fascinated me even if I don't have the skills to work on it. but I'd love to hear any ideas you had you have."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:42 am

''I have a few idea for defensive mods but I need to finish the schematics before I can build the prototypes.''

She took a bite out of her bar

''If it works then the module will be able to project a defensive shield around a gun's barrel to deflect shots''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:51 am

Jax raised an eyebrow "my my I could certainly see the usefulness of that, not for what I usually do I usually prefer to not get shot at in the first place but I guess having it around wouldn't hurt anything...." he trailed off getting lost in thought "Well I can't really help with it in anyway that I know of but keep me updated on it, sounds really cool." he said smiling

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:57 am

''Sure!'' she said happily but then looked down at the manuals ''But that will have to wait for after all of this study''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:02 am

"Maybe you could talk it out with me? I know that when I'm trying to learn stuff explaining it to people really helps me cement it in my mind." he offered "plus I may actually learn something in the process."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:06 am

Baesal did not look convinced

''Well...I think of using a tech similar to the one I use for my lightshield. One that diffuses high energy over an area.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:11 am

"Your light shield? is that another one of your inventions? It sounds pretty handy." he said not really knowing what it was but knowing it sounded pretty advanced.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:15 am

Baesal got the odd looking lightsaber out of her belt and moved a little on the side before activating it

''The lightshield''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:22 am

"wow..." Jax said slightly in aww of the thing "I've certainly never seen something like this before, thank you for showing me. Do you specialize in defensive tech? seems like that is what most of your interest focuses on."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:04 am

''No problem Jax'' she said closing the sheild and taking back her seat ''I am proud of this one''

She took another bit before replying

''I do now...better to protect lives then take them.'' She tilts her head thinking ''I still hold an interest in force related tech''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:28 am

"well this has been a surprisingly enlightening breakfast." Jax said happily as he finished his food he smiled at Baesal "I'm glad I met you, we should do this again sometime."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:17 am

''I am glad to have met you too'' she tapped something on her pad and sent it to Jax ''Those are my contact info, send me a message when you get those mods you want''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:58 am

He nodded "will do!" He smiled wide as he got up "see you soon." He said then turned to deposit his tray and head out.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:03 am

''See you around''
Baesal Zyn

Previous
Forum Statistics