The General Eatery, open night or day.

Talking About Food [Day 1, Late Afternoon]

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 am

Walking through the rows Chase's pace was far from leisurely. A woman on a mission she spotted the blonde headed son of a somebody sitting down with a meal made... for him, certainly not recently. Which was the self-same task she had appointed to herself today and if she were to be honest she probably should have started here.

Chase slammed down into the seat across from him, in a rush. "Hey, Ensign, I'm here to talk food, you ready to talk food? Simply put that gob you're eating is.. awful, I don't think I even want to think about it once more. You wanna stop eating that stuff?"
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Re: Talking About Food [Day 1, Late Afternoon]

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:52 am

"Well since ah ain't the rude type," he replies as he drops the crust of...bread like substance into his slop.

"Th' presence of a lady an' happenin' of a con-ver-sayshun would mean I kinda have'ta stop."

A cheeky grin revealed his happiness to see her though. "Glad ter see ya made it back in one piece Tenant."
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:57 am

"Thanks, but not what I meant, but did you really have any doubt?" she said, shook her hand as if to shake off the thought and then sat more properly on the bench. Elbows rested upright against the table. "I mean altogether, you interested in finding some other means of eating... and not that gruel? I've got to thinkin' and I'm not looking forward to being on this nice of a war torn planet and live off that for the whole time we're here," she spoke under the loud din of the multitude of conversation happening around them.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 am

"If'n ye'd gone up with a proper squadron to watch yer back, no. But I 'erd ye went up with a couple of independents. Looks like they could handle 'emselves though."

Garth leans back in his chair as he listens to Chase's spiel.

"Ye mean somethin fresh, that actually looks like real food? What ya got in mind?"
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

Chase nodded to the first, let it lie there. No something far juicier was occupying her mind right here and now.

"Been looking around for to get together some of the other guys, none really seemed all too.. well I'll just come right out and say it I couldn't bring myself to trust any of these nobodies on this mission. You though, you promise me you won't go squawking to your Jedi friend I have an idea that'll be well worth the effort for sure. Might need a couple more guys though if you got any friends."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:01 am

"Long as it ain't illegal or hurtin' no one." Garth clarified with a look that gave the indication he had lines he wouldn't cross.

"But yeah, I can keep my trap shut."
Garth Wayne

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 pm

"I mean, might be pushing it.. never can always keep up with every law here and there but I was thinking we get some guys together and have us a nice little outing with some rifles, maybe find something off in one of the nearby wild spots and bring us home something to cook up and eat. Real food, not.." she reached forward, picked up the piece of bread and dropped it back in where it was, "this..."

"Anyways, it'd be hurting no one to take home a beastie from one of them jungles or the like right? Just another hunter in the forest is all. Nothing bad about that, right?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 pm

"Hell, do places even have poachin' laws any more?" Garth asked semi-rhetorically.

"But ahm a product of the city. I wouldn't know whut to look for or where or how. Happy to come for a ride, but ah ain't yer main choice here. Got my word ah won't mention it to the higher ups though."
Garth Wayne

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:01 am

"You got yourself a steady eye, know that much on the count that you're a pilot and we're in the service so you best be able to get your hands on a rifle, just lookin' for a few bodies to fill out the roster to start. But I've got your word, so expect a call when I've set things together, alright?" she said with a devious smirk
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:21 am

Another shrug of ambivalence.

"Sure thing Tenant. If nothing else, ya know I got ya back in a tight spot. Good t'have people ya c'n count on. I'll have t' have words with the quartermaster to see if I c'n rec me a rifle, when the time's right."

He slides his half finished plate aside.

"Just doesn' seem so appetising with an alternative out there."
Garth Wayne

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:37 am

"Exactly," she said placing her hand down firmly against the table and giving it a quick double pat. "I'll call you when it's time."

With that, she quickly spun off the bench and moved off with a purpose.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:44 am

Garth watches Chase turn and leave, he even lets his gaze linger a little too long before he wrenches it away.

"Learn some control dumbass," he mutters to himself. "Fraternization got ya thirty days in the cooler last time."

/scene
Garth Wayne

Forum Statistics