The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: [EE2] Breaking Bread

Postby Galen Sol » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:07 pm

"Oh right, I had heard something about a spring. Well, that should help some." he mused. "And, I expect we'd move on fairly quickly once things are secured here."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 pm

"Can't move on soon enough before someone else gets a fancy idea for making this area better. It's a warzone" Azura rolled her eyes "we can stay here and nicey-nice the locals while the Mandalorians build up forces, or we can remove them and then go in."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:31 pm

"It's important to be doing both. If we're going to gain the trust of the Resistance." Durasay spoke up, looking to the woman. "It's a hearts and minds situation. Removing the Mandalorians will be much easier if we have the support of the local populace." The Pantoran sat up a bit straighter, regarding her. "If we just focus on the military campaign, infrastructure and the Resistance could collapse beneath us."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Azura rolled her eyes.

"That's for others to worry about. I'm hardly staying here to help make the place pretty, but I'll do what I need to while I'm here. Doesn't make it less annoying that they couldn't find a stream all on their own."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Previous
Forum Statistics