The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: [Day 3 - Early Afternoon] Food is Food

Postby Teffa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 am

"I guess I'm pretty lucky that I don't have anyone from the military breathing down my neck yet," said as she straightened the collar of her jacket, as if that was going to give her some extra cover against being spotted by someone who was worthy of giving orders around here. "I've been hanging around the hangar with the Trunk, mostly. There are a lot of things that need repairing, although it's mostly Arbee doing the work..."

"Is there anyone out there I should watch out for? Troublemaker, or the like!"
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 am

"I'd be a bit wary around anyone from the Turtle, or that had dealings with it in the past. Craw Tobaga, and Senator Durasay Mixo. Their pilot isn't so bad, relatively speaking, but I hired them for a job once and they burned me bad. Ended up getting a friend of mine killed." He shook his head. "Other then that?" He paused thoughtfully. "No one particularly comes to mind."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 am

Yikes. Teffa thought to herself as she straightened herself in her seat and quietly poked at a few sauced mushrooms on her plate. That was some serious beef there and she didn't think it was a good idea to dance around that topic, especially if she was liable to joke around. "I see. Yeah, I think I'll stay away from those folks. Not so much in the business of hiring folks, just being hired myself." And being not-killed too.

She pushed some of her rice to the other side of the plate to make them less dry, hopefully, when mixed with the meat stew. "So, are there any other crews around here?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 am

"Honestly, I only do it on occasion..." He smirked. "And I learned a bit from that experience as well." He shook his head, letting the topic drop after that.

"The crew of the midnight. A older man and a teenage girl, they're a couple, though neither of them will likely admit it. Still be a bit cautious about any flirting you do with the man when she's around. comes off as the jealous type, and I wouldn't want you to run into any trouble. Other then that though? There is just me. And I usually run on my own."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 am

"Not quite in the business of getting people upset without a really good reason. I'm sure both of them think that they're a catch, for their own reasons and I'm not getting in between that," she chuckled. "Just two crews here, okay. By the by, have you ever run into a zabrak named Marvo?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:07 am

"Marvo? Not yet." He replied with a shake of his head, pausing to take another bite of his lunch before turning his eyes back towards the pretty blue woman. "I take it he is someone of interest? " She likely wouldn't of brought him up otherwise.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 am

"Hm, nah..." She slowly shook her head after a moment of consideration. "He's just someone I met on my first day here and he seems like someone who gets around. Just hoping to gather some opinions about some folks around here! Other than him and you two, I haven't really met anyone else here."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Previous
Forum Statistics