The General Eatery, open night or day.

No Gourmando for Koor-Mando [ME4]

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 am

The world of simple chow disclosed itself to the Mad Dog Vizsla as he was splurging it from the ladle to the bowl. Yet there was no complaint or indignation, just seasoned indifference.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Re: No Gourmando for Koor-Mando [ME4]

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:08 am

Delmi sat nearby working at a slower pace than the larger man. She saw him in her peripheral vision across the table. She took a sip of her water and straightened her spine to press against the back of her chair.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:11 am

By happenstance or not, the large man moved with his tray to where the woman was sitting. Lookin at her with mild curiosity, he kicked lightly at the chair opposite to her. "Free?"

For a change, he was carrying simple fatigues rather than his armour, though a rolled-up sleeve revealed a Vizsla shriek hawk tattooed onto his bicep.
Last edited by Oddyn Vizsla on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:12 am

She nodded her head once.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:15 am

He dropped on it and put the tray before him.

"Fill your boots." Mando bon appetit idiom lost much in translation to Basic.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 am

“Uhmm... you too?” She said with a wavering voice.

“Where are ya... from?”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:28 am

"Born on Taris, childhood on Nar Shaddaa, later on any world war would have taken me to. The who question would tell you more." He mused between slurps. "You?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 am

“Lots of places. Nar Shaddaa most recently. Name is Delmi.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:34 am

"Oddyn. You can call me Odd." He said, looking up to register some details of her face that would ensure future recognisability. "Looks like the Smuggler's Moon looms in many lives." He said neutrally, without any melancholia.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm

"Yup... a virtual black hole for a lot of folks out there in my sphere. Always pulls ya back in." She replied.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:04 pm

"Always? So you're on a leave from seediness while here?" He chuckled as he was getting used to the taste of the meal.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:11 pm

She bobbed her head up and down somewhat indecisively, "Yeah... kind of I guess. I owe a couple folks tied to the campaign a debt of honor or something like that... Here to help until I get the feeling I'm not needed anymore. Then back off into the deepness of space... What about yourself? You don't look to be a Republic soldier."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:22 pm

He nodded in understanding for personal reasons to be part of it. Those were better in his mind that some contrived dedication to an entity like Republic. "Because I am not. I am here because of a personal reason, it so happens that the Republic pays me for shooting in the direction I'd shoot anyway."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:43 pm

"Some issue with the mandos?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:51 pm

"You could say that." He chuckled ironically. "I am one."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:38 am

“Oh yeah? I heard there were some of y’all around. How does that work out?”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 am

"For most Mando'ade on the Republic side, like the Kelborn, the Ordo or the Cadera, they stand for what the Kryze don't, so it's about proving moral and political superiority. But I am not one of those. I'm a Vizsla."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm

"Then... why are you here?" She asked with curiosity.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:51 am

"Personal reasons. If I were driven by political ones, I'd likely be on the other side of this." He honestly admitted.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am

"Oh yeah? Well... hope you get what you're after then. Personal quests can be tricky."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:54 am

"They sure can. And mine are. People make strange calls all the time though, so I don't feel special." He chuckled.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

“So... you wanna kill someone on the other side or something?”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:27 am

He took some chow on the spork to chow before replying. "Yeah. The old man."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 am

"Umm?" She asked. "Got a problem with senior citizens? Your old man?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:30 am

"I meant Varo Kryze." He rolled his eyes.

Oddyn Vizsla

Next
Forum Statistics