The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: No Gourmando for Koor-Mando [ME4]

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 am

"Ah... I see. Welp... Hope you get the chance. Don't think it'll end the war or anything... but taking good assets from the other side is always a good idea."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:35 am

"I don't care about this war any more than any other war I was in. Probably less. But since Varo is on that side, I am on this."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:11 pm

"So if an anvil fell out of the sky and killed him tomorrow. Would I be shooting at you the next day?" She asked.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:15 pm

"For the sake of fairness to those who I've been fighting along I'd probably leave the planet. I may be a mercenary, but I've got some rules."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm

"So, if we want to keep you then we shouldn't kill him... That's a toughie." She smirked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:22 pm

"You shouldn't. That's my job." He smiled back.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Delmi snorted a chuckle through her nostrils and nodded her head.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:28 pm

"So, what's your story?" He asked after poking into the food a bit more.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:29 am

“Was on a job here. Arm got chopped off by some dude. Republic paid for my losses and a new arm. Said I didn’t need to pay em back, but I don’t let debts like that just float over my head. So, I’m here to help them and pay them back until I’m satisfied.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:18 am

"Heh, anninteresting deal." His gaze went to the cyberarm. "But I see where you're coming from. I don't like leaving things unresolved either, favours and grudges alike. How did you lose it then?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 am

"Probably one of your cousins with a Vibroax." She replied. "Was helping someone get to their ship. Guy rushed me. Chop. Pushed him off. Got onto the ship and left him behind."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 am

"In war limbs are easy to lose." He shrugged. "Has it been hard to get used to the replacement?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:01 am

She shook her head, "Nah... it's pretty top of the line shit. Faster than I used to be even."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 am

"I guess in this line of work everyone ends up being a bit of a cyborg." He smiled wryly, then returned to eating.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:03 pm

“I suppose so.” She said with a nod.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:44 pm

"What's your weapon of choice?" He asked after a short hiatus as the previous subject had run dry.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:37 am

"My Nova blaster and my Equalizer." She said. "You?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:50 am

"Sidewinder, five-barrel repeater."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:57 pm

"That's a lot of gun." She said with a nod.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:08 pm

"It tends to stop indifference." Odd agreed with a wry smile.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:32 am

"What do you mean?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:18 am

"Sidewinder is not a disruptor, but it often leaves similar heap out of the target. One thing is for your comrade to get a neat shot and go elegantly, the other is to explode in a splatter of whatever his meatsack has held." He shrugged.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 am

"Can't argue with the efficiency. Not the appropriate tool for my job most the time... but here on the battlefield? Seems like you have a good place."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:32 am

"War is war. Escalatory weapons and tactics have place here." He nodded. "Romantic notions of duels have their place, but those who rely only on those will lose wars."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:34 am

"Not much of a dueler... rules in a gun fight don't make a lot of sense. I just use the best tool for the job. I thought it was the mandolorians who had the liking for dueling."
Description
Delmi Koor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics