Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [Day 2 Mid Night - The Midnight] Thoughts & Impressions

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:32 pm

"she better keep her end of the bargain, or I'm going to throw her out of a ship mid-flight" Azura replied in a tone suggesting she might be serious "I don't like her."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Jax put a hand on her leg reassuringly "I too hope she holds up her end, she may have changed but I still think she's good for her word." He stretched out "so I guess we have a job tomorrow."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:23 pm

"Yeah, deliver a box to a stupid woman on a stupid ship and not put a blaster shot through her stupid eye until she pays up" Azura huffed "fine. Not like I have anything better to do in this stupid planet anyway other than dig holes for no reason."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:36 pm

"Azura are you alright? You seem more, murderous than usual."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:27 pm

"Oh I'm fine. I mean, I only had to dig holes for six hours for an incompetent politician who didn't know her village had clean spring water right there and who will get all the plaudits for her hard work...then this shit with your stupid friend who is clearly using us. I'm totally great! Lovely! Fucking wonderful!"

She punched the couch very close to Jax's shoulder.

"Fucking hate war zones. It's triggering my anger far more than fucking normal."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Jax wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug "hey hey hey it's not going as well as either of us hoped but there is still plenty of potential for us to make a killing here. As for the other stuff yeah it sucks the the work wasn't what we thought it would be but we still helped those people without that digging they wouldn't have found the spring." He rubbed Azura's arm "just try and make the best of it ok?"

He places his forehead against hers "This isn't my favorite place to be either but let's just make the best of it and have eachother's backs ok?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Azura held onto him, gripping him tightly.

"I hate this. I hate feeling like this. I...I almost feel like I'm back on Korriban."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Jax held her "you're not though. You're here, with me and we can make it through this together if we just do what we've always done." He placed a light kiss on her forehead "trust eachother and be there for each other." He pulled back a little and looked into her eyes "you've come so far from that scared girl on the run, you're a strong, beautiful, fearsome woman remember that."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:12 pm

"I know. It's just the feeling of...anger. So much anger" Azura closed her eyes, taking a few moments before she opened them and looked into his eyes "thank you Jax. I'm...sorry if I've been more of a pain today. I just...I think I reacted badly to everything."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:48 pm

He pulls her closer "its ok Az we all deal with things in our own way you're strong, you'll be able to handle it."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Azura gripped him harder.

"I hate that nickname" she said with a small laugh, hugging him "but we'll deal. I know we will. Just...I hope I don't mess things up."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Jax chuckled "You hate all the nicknames I give you." he nuzzled into her a little "you won't mess anything up, I trust you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:25 am

"Thank you" she said quietly, moving back slightly so she could see his face. Then, perhaps without warning, she placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:32 am

Jax was surprised by the kiss but he didn't pull back from it and returned it soft and gentle. enjoying the feel of her lips for a moment then he broke it off and smiled at her "what was that for?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:35 am

"...why does there have to be a reason? Maybe I like you, or maybe I just feel like kissing and you're the closest person here" Azura stuck her tongue out at him "either way, I'm not feeling angry so just enjoy it."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:00 am

after that he smiled again "I suppose you're right, better to just enjoy a good thing while its happening. You know I am sometimes just too inquisitive for my own good." he said as he brushed a bit of her blue hair out of her face and looking into her eyes.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:18 am

"You also talk to much" Azura said with a smirk, running her fingers through his hair before leaning in to kiss him again
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:23 am

he kissed her back letting his hands traverse her body, following her curves. She was not usually this forward but he supposed they were bothing dealing with a lot of pressures by being in this warzone, both of them needing the other for comfort right now. he felt her body under his hands as he pulled her a bit more into himself as the separated he said "guilty as charged." with a little smirk on his lips.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:57 am

Azura stuck her tongue out at him again, before pushing into him more. Forcing him down and laying on top of him, her head on his shoulder. Stroking his sides gently.

"How long do we have to stay here again?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:22 pm

He chuckled both at her pushing him down and at the question "it's only the second day Az." His own hand stroking her back gently "we'll be here for a bit longer I imagine." He said with a soft calming voice.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 pm

"That sucks" Azura decided not to comment on the stupid nickname "I'm likely going to kill someone before this all ends. Hopefully they're on the other side, right?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:31 pm

He chuckled a little at that "Yeah, try to keep any killing limited to the other guys. If you start killing these people than we get republic warrants again and you remember how much of a bitch those were last time right?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:36 pm

"Ugh" Azura pouted "fine. I'll be good...I'll even try not to kill that stupid senator."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Jax kissed the top of her head "good, thank you. I appreciate your restraint."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Azura sighed, moving up slightly to kiss the man again on the lips. A brief kiss this time.

"I might hate being here, but I'm glad you're here with me at least."
Azura Mora

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics