Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [Day 2 Mid Night - The Midnight] Thoughts & Impressions

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Jax kissed her back and smiled "me too, thanks for coming with me even if though you didn't want to. I always feel better when you have my back."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 pm

"As long as I don't hit you with a shovel?" There was a grin at that "are you going anywhere tonight?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:32 pm

"I do prefer that you don't strike me with anything especially from behind." He chuckled a bit and his hand traveled down to her firm butt and gave it a squeeze "I'm pretty comfortable here." He said smirking at the woman.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Azura smirked, leaning forward and placing a kiss on the end of Jax's nose. "Is that so? I guess I won't undress then" she teased with a laugh.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:39 pm

He swatted her rear after that comment and grinned at her "you tease." He said with a playful voice.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:20 pm

"You love it" Azura stuck her tongue out "just going by what you said Jax! Guess what happened a few nights ago scared you off? I mean, I didn't scratch that hard."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:30 pm

jax scoffed "like you could scare me away." he said lightheartedly "and who says I didn't like those scratches?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:37 pm

"Weirdo" Azura replied, kissing him again briefly "I can give you a few more if you want."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:48 pm

"I wouldn't be opposed to it, though do you think we should talk about this? I know you say I talk to much but I don't want whatever this is to come between us. For the past five years you've been the only constant in my life, I don't want to screw that up." he had broken out of the haze of lust he had been falling into, he started thinking a bit more with the head above his waist.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:49 pm

"Uh....well, if you want?" Azura frowned a little, sitting up "never really thought about it, just kinda gone with the flow. You never seemed bothered before."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 pm

"well I'm not bothered per say just well we haven't done this too often and it seems to be happening more often lately and I just want to know if this is a thing or if we are just doing what we've always done, just being there for each other." Jax had never been good at talks like this, he much preferred situations where he didn't have to have it, one of the upsides of smuggling work. You're hardly on the same planet for more than a week.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 pm

"Ugh, like I know! It's just a thing that happens, and like...well...I don't know" Azura rolled her eyes "I didn't even give it any thought until you added extra meaning to everything!"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:21 pm

he put his arms around her and sat up "I'm sorry I wasn't trying to complicate things I just, I worry sometimes, especially about you, you know I care about you and sometimes over think things when you're involved."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:29 pm

"Let's be honest, with me there's only 3 things to worry about. 1" Azura held up a finger "have I killed anyone. 2" she held up a second finger "have I pissed anyone off, and 3" another finger "have my parents found out where I am. As far as I know, the answer to all three is no so why worry? I mean, I care about you and stuff. I'm not really thinking of much else."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Jax chuckled to himself and shook his head "I guess you're right, I just don't want this to turn into drama or anything we work well together and I like having you around." he kissed her cheek "sorry for overthinking things."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:43 pm

"You do it a lot" Azura said with a chuckle "idiot. We're in a bloody war zone! Overthinking things like this will just distract you...but if it's a big issue I can just be my annoying rude self all the time instead."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Jax gave her a rueful smile "I guess its just who i am." he made a face of mock horror "Please not that, anything but that." he cracked into a little laugh "but seriously I like seeing this side of you from time to time, you don't always have to be that badass, take no shit, tough chick." he kissed her neck softly and his lips went close to her ear "Its ok to be soft sometimes."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:50 am

"Me? Soft?" Azura scoffed at that "never. I'm always just me. If you're looking for someone with a sweet soft side you got the wrong girl. I just care sometimes."

She hmphed.

"Soft, what a joke" she flicked his nose.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:56 am

Jax chuckled "uh-huh sure thing." he said as he jerked back from the flick a good humor in his eyes.

he looked back at her enjoying just feeling her in his arms for a bit "What about you? planning on going out later?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 am

"No idea. Might go scouting, or might just go to sleep" Azura shrugged, laying back again and putting her feet up on the sofa, resting her head on his shoulder once more "I'm not feeling like going on a killing spree if that's what you're asking Jax. Which is likely a good thing."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:25 am

he smiled and wrapped his arms around her so they were cuddling on the couch "If you do let me know, I would like to get to know this area better." he kissed the closest part of her which was her head right now "I didn't think you were going on a killing spree was just curious."
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:31 am

"You just want to stalk me" Azura chuckled, turning her head to look up at him "I bet you do that all the time. Are there cameras in the shower rooms?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:39 am

"of course not. Just in all the living quarters." he said a mirthful light in his eyes and a small curve to his lips.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:44 am

Azura bopped him on the head.

"Pervert. I knew I had you pegged! Gonna have to punish you if you keep doing that."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 am

"Oh no you're gonna have to punish me? That certainly sounds....ominous." He said teasing the woman.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics