Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Day 2 EE: Plans, bits and their bobs

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 am

''Manda?'' she asked
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 am

"The collective soul of my people joined after we die. Well, as long as Six Actions have been followed throughout life."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:06 am

''Ah, I don't know much about mandalorian beliefs. The first one I worked with believed in the bottle more then anything else''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:10 am

"It's a problem." He admitted. "After Malachor our culture hasn't been in the best shape. Many who have the descent and the trappings don't live the life, and turn out dar'manda, soulless. Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. The warrior is more than his armour."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:13 am

''Malachor V more precisely, I suppose?'' I studied about that battle
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:14 am

"Yes, Ani'la Akaan, the Jedi crime brought upon my people." He said flatly.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:18 am

She gave him a flat stare

''Yes, of couse a Jedi crime...''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:42 am

"A bad name for a genocidal gravity well and the theft of the most sacred artifact of our culture?" He asked dispassionately.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:36 am

She began packing her things

''It was a tragedy, that is sure.'' She looked at the Mandalorian in the eyes ''But crying foul for a genocide is hypocritical after the actual genocide the Cathari people suffered and the nuclear destruction of Serroco...especially since it is false.''

She made a sign to R-5 with her cybernetic arm

''The difference is that all the mandalorians who died at Malachor V were warriors part of an army ready to kill while your people drowned infants and murdered civilians with atomic fire.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:07 am

"That difference you spell out is in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone who starts a family is a warrior charged with defending it. Whoever ignores likelihood of violence invites doom upon them." He mused. "A crime for a crime then. A Jedi crime to end Mandalorian crimes. You can see it like that and feel good about it if this is how your morality works. Just don't assume people who died in tens of thousands on Malachor didn't have families to mourn them, or that their families saw the theft of the mask of Mandalore the Ultimate as anything else than an inexcusable transgression. Our people had been scattered and divided in large part because of Revan and the Jedi Order. I am not really recriminating, just stating a fact."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:26 pm

''No it is not. You are just playing word games to excuse the actions of your people and play the victim.''

She checked her stuff one last time

''Were the Ultimate's neo-crusaders the only ones who have families? Were families on their mind when they killed indiscriminately? Of course not.''

She began walking away

''She you around, Raider''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:39 pm

"Sorry you got incensed. At least you can trust me to tell you what I think?" He mused. "My point was there's no good and bad violence, killing is just that, Jedi no more legitimate than Mandalorian. But I get why this might be hard for you to agree on."

He got his gatling back.

"Thanks for all the help. Do something nice for the evening, and don't mind me, kid."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:39 pm

''I am not incensed, Mister Raider, I just cannot be sastified until the clocks are set straight''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

"I don't know what you mean by that." He looked at her in bewilderment.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 pm

She let out a sigh

''That is not important''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 pm

"If so, I won't intrude on whatever you're now up to. See you around."

Odd adjusted his stuff and left, not really getting the Togruta's final mood.

/exit

Oddyn Vizsla

Previous
Forum Statistics