Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Day 2 EE: Plans, bits and their bobs

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:29 pm

The young Jedi was sitting on a crate in the corner of the Hangar, tapping furiously on her datapad. She had a few ideas she wanted to work on while there was enougth time...who knew what will require her attention tomorrow? The Hangars were busy but they were getting quieter...not like the noise bothered her anyway.

''Hmmm, that makes sense...how to align the power diffusers?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 2 EE: Plans, bits and their bobs

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 pm

A large Mandalorian rolled in, armed and armoured, though apparently not hostile. The shriek-hawk on his shoulder was a distinguishable mark of his identity. "Who has paint sprays around here?" He called hollowly from inside his helmet.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Baesal raised her head away from her designs to look at the rough Mandalorian.

"Paint sprays? I guess you need to see the quartermaster for stuff like that." She replied
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:10 pm

He looked at where the paint on his armour had flaked and cursed in Mandalorian under his nose. He looked at the Togruta.

"And who are you?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 pm

"I am the Togruta Queen, sovereign of this box and the ass that is sitting on it." She replied, somewhat annoyed

She took a breath and massaged her brow

"I'm Baesal, you?"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:26 pm

"Just Oddyn, Your Royal Tushness. Vizsla." The Mandalorian chuckled, forgetting his irritation with flaking paint. "As royalty, I guess you tinker just for show because you're not expected to do anything productive?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:54 pm

"I'll let you believe that if so you choose Mr. Mandalorian." She stretched her arms in the meanwhile, they were still sore from earlier.

"You are the first Visla I see around. Have you come with the strike force?"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:46 pm

"Just one Vizsla. How disappointing, ain't it?" He spread his arms. Which were thick and wide, admittedly. "Most of my kin either stays away or cheers the Kryze though."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm

''Well most of your kin sounds like poodoo heads, if you don't mind me saying.'' she shrugs

''Anyway you came to join the crusaders or just for the fun as an independant Mando?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:46 pm

"Well, I suppose you'd mind me trying if your montrals are good poodoo. Though you must have nibbled on some Mando heads to claim that thing with authority." He smirked. "My reasons are my own. The so-called crusaders are not my story. By far. I will be polite and won't call their brains names, but independent Mando'ade is much more up my alley."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:52 pm

''My montrals are the best poodoo you'll ever be able to find, so wonderful that they could enrich the soils of a thousand worlds.'' She raise her nose ''Too bad you *just* can never afford it''

She looked over the Vizsla's armor

''Come closer''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:57 pm

"I can't afford many things, so they just go onto the list. But I guess I can picture them next time I have the luxury of idle daydreaming about sweet, meaningless things like royal montrals. Montreals?"

He chuckled and stepped forth casually.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Beasal raised a hand to the place where the paint was flaking

''Don't be surprised now, this could theorically tickle''

After that warning sparks of lightning began bridging the gap between fingers and armor, re-applying the coat of paint in an instant

''That's better but the paint might be of bad quality''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:23 pm

"Some Jedi magic, hmmm?" He mused, looking at her from up close, smiling a little. "Vor entye, cu'e burc'ya. It'll have to do for the time being." He then looked at the restored part, contemplating it.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Baesal raised a quizzical eyebrow

''Huh, what?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:26 pm

"Thank you, kind friend." He repeated in Basic. "Don't fault a Mandalorian for switching to the language of his mind when he means something genuinely."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:29 pm

''Ah.'' she nodded in understanding

''As long as insults are made to my face, I'm fine with quips of mando talk''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:33 pm

"I don't insult, unless I want to provoke a fight, so I guess we're safe with that." He tilted his head as she was not stepping away. He raised his gaze briefly on the striped montrals and took a half-step back to give her some space.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 pm

The togruta was getting confused at the Mando's reactions

''I hope you are not contemplating stealing my montreals away''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:45 pm

"I am no thief. Maybe a bit of a conqueror. But I have a feeling that doing something against your wishes is a bad idea, even if I were compelled to."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Baesal squinted her eyes, even if she was somewhat amused

''Yes, very bad idea. Sadly, as of now the only tush I wish to see is red and as no equal in this galaxy or the next''

Was she the only girl around? Darn those soldiers are horny
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:13 am

"Can't dispute those choices. Matter of aesthetics, after all." He shrugged, then smirked. "However, if you're keen on using your magic fingers on my armour still, I might have an idea how to finetune the repulsor support in it. I'll cover the expenses, of course."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:18 am

''I am not opposed to that, it is not every day I get the chance to work on mando armor'' she replied, interested at the prospect
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 am

"Well then, it's good each of us will have a takeaway from it. Don't take me taking it off as too suggestive though? I don't want to make an impression that I don't understand a no." He chuckled, then started to disassemble parts of it, putting them neatly on a nearby box. Underneath he just had sleeveless shirt and tight pants over an impressively muscular yet still proportional body. He had the shriek-hawk of the Vizsla tattooed on his arm.

He had been extra careful with gloves, and put them aside, separately from the rest, near the large minigun.

[First Mod on Repulsorlift for +1 Athletics. Cashing out 100 Credits.]

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:38 am

Baesal seemed more focused on the armor then the man, carefully noting the way each piece worked with each other. She then reached into he pocket for her comm-link then made a call.

''R-5, could you bring be the work bench?'' she then gave her approximative location before going closer to the armor, inspecting it closely.

''Impressive workmanship''
Baesal Zyn

Next
Forum Statistics