Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Day 2 EE: Plans, bits and their bobs

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:43 am

"Just parts are from beskar, the rest is durasteel. This is refurbished set of one of my father's childless deceased cousins. The paints carry meaning." He commented, leaning against nearby crates.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:59 am

''Refurbished from a cousin?''

That was curious but before she could go further R-5 arrived with the bench

''Thank a bunch buddy'' she gratefully said to her droid assistant while placing the toolbox on her back, the two mechanical arms comming back to life. ''Lets see how it goes''

[First Mod on Repulsorlift for +1 Athletics. Cashing out 100 Credits.] workbench, assist from R-5, inventor: 2eA+2eP+3eD+2eB+2eF 4 successes, 3 advantage, 2 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage(Light side for successes to reduce time.)

Baesal's eyes glowed with a silvery blue light as she began to work. The armor was ready in almost no time.

''There you go''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:07 am

Oddyn observed the work quietly, initially tens but eventually relaxing when he discerned Baesal knew what she was doing. At the end, he nodded. "Thanks. Let me check it." He began to put it on. It was taking time, but he didn't rush it, favouring meticulousness. Then he tried to jump in it. It was high. Real high. "I think we both can see an improvement."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 am

''Indeed'' she replied admirative

''Boy would I like to have one of them armors''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:10 am

"Become a Mandalorian?" He suggested, not really joking.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:12 am

''I don't think it is feasible'' she replied

''I don't like fights that much and my crystal armor will serve me just as well''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:19 am

"Don't be greedy then if it's just a piece of tech for you. For a Mandalorian his armour is his way of life." He said calmly, though with some edge to it. "I am not ungrateful. It's just how things are."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:27 am

''I respect the meaning behind equipment and their history. Jedi have their lightsabers, after all'' She sat back on her crate

''But sometimes you need to put what is sacred in question in order to improve it and have it improve you in turn.'' her tone was even, somewhat contemplative
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:43 am

"I am not against improvement. Its quality is the purpose, and it can be modified in myriad ways, so customisation is not an issue, it's a virtue. Are you saying you'd like to work on my armour to make it better for me?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:58 am

''Oh wow'' Baesal fell backward on her crate

''You take things very litteral...or perhaps I am no great a that 'speaking' thing everyone is so fond of.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 am

"Metaphors and euphemisms are not my strong suit, I admit." He shrugged, not really pressing the point.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:05 am

''Nah, my queenly status must have made detached me from the common folk.'' She raised herself back ''And thus my reign must end'' she continued before jumping off the box.
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:09 am

"I'm more of a barbarian raider than common folk though." He chuckled. "Should I feel bad for toppling you?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:13 am

She proceeded to wipe the dirt off her butt ''You should, my reigh was firm but fair. Can we compromise with common barbarian folk raider?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:29 am

"Compounded nouns lose a bit of their meaning. But at least I still raid something." He put his gloves back on, carefully.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 am

''Mayhaps'' She removed her toolbox from her back ''Raider...lets just go with Raider then''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

"Sure. Sounds good. Now I have to raid something to give justice to the appellation." He smirked.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 pm

"I am sure you'll find a couple of Kryze ready to have theirs arses kicked in a proper Mandalorian way"

She raised bother eyebrows

"Just be wary about those you choose to raid, I hear some people rig their underwear drawer with thermal detonators"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:08 pm

"Why would I raid this particular thing? You have a rowdy imagination." He chuckled. At kicking Kryzes' asses he simply nodded.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 pm

"I am just conscious of the average hormonal level, that's all" she said manner-of-factly
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:18 pm

"Of a teenager, who I no longer am." He crossed his arms.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 pm

She nodded in agreement

"Yarp. You are getting old: grey beard may not be too far in your future."
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 pm

"I am fine with that, I will trim and comb it all the same. It's the spectre of the juveniles that a man loses something as he ages."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:37 pm

''Poetic word but advanced age increases the chance of degenerative deseases " she crossed her arms and shrugged

''But mayhaps Mandalorians don't get old they just all go out like guns blazing bad-asses in the sunset with cinematic explosions in the background''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 pm

"Something like that. I don't expect to get old to the point of being bedridden before I march into manda." He smirked.

Oddyn Vizsla

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics