Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [D3 LM] Building A Case [Three Drinks]

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:59 am

((Somehow I missed this O.O))

Niall was never fun. "You're the one in charge Captain, I'm just a outside asset. So we do it your way." He looked over the call logs. "Though I'd expect at least the sergeant to lie. Even if it's not related to the case." He mused. "And if any of them are involved in smuggling, they'll likely have a story put together already."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Niall Organa wrote:Niall cleared his throat. "Let's schedule a meeting with each of them. Privately, and make sure they don't have access to their comms during it. If any of them are lying, that should sort it out."

T7 agreed and beeped, “Interrogation Mode = Activated. T7 = Bad Droid//Captain = Good Officer//Zanebry = Wild Card.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:54 pm

"Works for me." Zane offered with a easy smile, if the droid wanted to take up the position of the bad cop. Who was he to argue.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 pm

Niall smiled. "Works for me."

He looked at Zane. "Can you think of any reason we shouldn't hold the interviews here? We'd know they don't have a secret communicator. And we could get it done right away."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:25 pm

"On my ship?" He raised an eyebrow. "I can think of several of them. Foremost, if you want it to look like a formal investigation. It should probably happen in a formal location."

"Now if you want to start really lying, we can come up with a few reasons though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Niall grimaced. "No, thank you."

He rose to his feet. "Very well. Let's reconvene in a few hours. I'll arrange a place for the interviews to take place." His lips pressed together. "T7, let's keep it secret until the last minute, though. We don't want to give our interview subjects time to confer."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 am

"Are you sure? I can give you a few tips." Zane flashed a grin. "Might help you out with all your lady troubles too."

"But yeah, I'll see you shortly. Anything you need me to drag. Sharp objects? Hand cuffs? Etcetera?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:58 am

Niall's lips quirked. "You're the wild card. Surprise me." He hesitated a moment, then added. "But not too much."

He shrugged. "This is more your expertise than mine. Hand cuffs might not be a bad idea, just in case."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:13 am

"Surprise you bit not too much." He nodded a few times, mostly to himself. "Will do."

"Honestly not really, I generally don't do the official interrogation sort of thing." He smirked. "Now if you want to do unofficial interrogation, I can be much more helpful."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 am

Niall raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean 'unofficial interrogation'?" He asked. He gestured down at his uniform. "I'm pretty much always wearing one Republic uniform or another. I'm not sure anything I do is unofficial."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:46 am

"If you don't know it's likely above your pay grade my friend" Zane said with a shake of his head. "Which means I shouldn't talk of it."

He paused letting his eyes catch Niall's, as his expression turned serious. "Unless you really want to know."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:11 am

Niall's expression turned serious to match. "I believe I've made my limits clear. Finding the leak, if there is one, is very important. But I intend to stay above-board on this unless there's no other choice."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:24 am

Z shook his head slowly. "That's not really what I was talking about Niall. I'd already agreed to do things your way."

"I suppose it's best we leave it there though." He offered the man a easy smile. "I will see you later this afternoon, Captain."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics