Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Day 3 EA: At least I did not botch the job

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:36 am

"Oblivious? That was just an act. He was pretty oblivious most of the time."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:49 am

''Really? He did not look like it last time I spoke to him on Nar Shaddaa''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:51 am

"Maybe you're just too obvious."

She shrugged.

"Okay, he had his moments I guess."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:02 am

"There!" Hacha puts down the datapad, scans a picture and hands it back over to Baesal. He seems oblivious to the conversation that was happening in front of him."It's preliminary notes, but I think that you could work some kind of anti-aircraft function from that. Think of them as large scatterguns and starfighters or speeders as birds. Quick bird, not the Bavva Kido."

Hacha begins to start packing up his gear. "I will tinker with the design more. Good luck."
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:09 am

Baesal was not sure what she was handed

''Ah...erm...you too?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:19 am

"Thank you for your kindness." Hacha slides the cannon back into his sack and begins to drag it along. "Now, I have heard a rumor about some other employment. Something about a tortoise. Good day." Hacha begins to leave the hanger.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:21 am

''The Turle is that way'' she points to the better-then-before wreck at the other end of the hangar
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:46 am

"Yeah, you tell him Baesal," Layne said, teasing.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:23 pm

"Ahh. Much thanks." With his head seemingly on another planet, Hacha begins to backpedal toward the other end of the hanger, offering up a hand in quick salute.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Baesal shook her head

''Well that was something''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 pm

She shrugged again. "Sooo... you want to show me something?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:26 pm

''Oh! Yes...just give me a minute''

Baesal reached down and activated the repulsor lift under the bench to push it back into the truck where she motionned Layne to come in
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Layne followed along.

"Soo... it's big right? Heavy? Or just top secret?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Baesal did not answer at first and moved to close the truck's door being Layne to make sure no one could observe them.

''Secret'' she told before reaching into a hidden compartment ''I move it around all the time so it is never at the same place.''

What she got out was a small and smooth metal egg. Silent yet warm to the touch

''This is it''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:20 pm

"What."

Layne stared at it, having no idea what the hell she was looking at.

"You don't really have to share your fetishes with me... really."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Baesal raised an eyebrow

''Fetish? This is a Rakatan artefact...something like a holocron''

She looked down at it

''I have been hiding it since Korriban''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:26 pm

She looked at it more closely.

"Reaaally... does it work?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:58 pm

''It is like a data storage unit...I can open it but it is quite hard to do so''

She looks at the egg with some mesure of regret

''Something got out of it back on Nar Shaddaa''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:09 pm

"Wait," she took a step back. "What do you mean... something got out?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:36 pm

''An ancient A.I called Hydra'' she said, biting her lip

''I have been fighting her since then, foiling some of her plans''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:05 pm

She brought a hand up, touching her forehead briefly.

"And I thought *you* were the responsible one. So... what sort of things has this AI been planning, then?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 pm

''Eliminate organic life from what I could get'' she shrugged ''It likely would have escaped without my interference...but at least now we know it exists''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 pm

"And how much of an actual threat is it? I mean, I've seen a few droids with some messed up programming. I could imagine them trying to wipe out all organic life, but I don't think they'd get very far. What makes this thing any different?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 pm

''She is a super-hacker, in essence, so she is a problem...but she is incredibly overconfident''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:33 pm

"So a threat, but not like Emperor-level bad."

Description
Layne Hoshin

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics