Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

(D3 LN Closed) It Takes One to Know One

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Vera hopped out of the transport with a body bag hefted over with her mechanical arm. Gar’eda, the massive one with a weapon to match, had two in his own. "Ensign Vita, get in touch with the Mando'ade under Kyr'ad Kelborn. Tell them we have more of Clan Kryze to return." Her voice was without pride this time, no gloating over her kills. It was simply her duty to transfer the dead and, more importantly, their armor.

Once situated, she unloaded her pistol and laid out all of her magazines. "Where is the ammo crate?" she asked without even looking up.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Re: (D3 LN Closed) It Takes One to Know One

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:08 pm

"We left it two bays over, Sarge." Came the reply in a gruff voice she might not recognize. "Some drunken jackass parked in the wrong bay, and your friend Zane had to bring it over all by his lonesome."

There was a hefty think as a ammo crate was set down nearby, and two droids started to walk away. "Or mostly by his lonesome, he met a couple polite droids along the way."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:15 pm

"That is," she started, before looking up. She set her munitions down and got to her feet. "Zanebry. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you're awake." Vera looked at the crate and back to him. "How did that end up there? Nevermind." She shook her head. "It's pretty late, Zanebry. Was there something you needed?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:31 am

He reached a hand up to adjust his hat, though it wasn't out of place in the first place. "The wicked never rest Vera, or so I'm told."

"Really though, I has hoping for a few minutes of your time. That is if you had a few to spare."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:13 am

"Does that make me wicked then?" she asked with a smirk.

Vera nodded and sat back down. "Mind if I load my magazines in the meantime?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:49 am

"Nah, I'm the wicked one. You're just sleep deprived." He replied, lips forming a amused smirk.

"Go for it. It's not like you can't do two things at once." Though he wasn't sure if some of the others he had met could say the same. "I wanted to talk to you about Eralynn Varad, have you heard the name?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:45 am

"I suppose so. But if there are stragglers around, then somebody needs to take them out." She nodded her head towards the body bags.

Vera began pushing bullets into the magazines. "I heard she is the one leading the unsavory Mando'ade from Clan Varad. If you want more personal information, I have nothing at the moment."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:04 am

"True enough, we don't want them making a mess of things after we've moved on." The strike force wasn't large enough to occupy the entire planet after all.

"Aye, that's her. She was responsible for the suicide bombers,some of out people ran into earlier today... Been threatening folks children to get them to do it, among other things. She's running around with Malto Brin, if you remember that old Hutt enforcer from Nar Shaddaa, and another fellow by the name of Melv."

His lips curled into a smirk. "I plan to put an end to her Shenanigans. Was wondering if you had any advice on how. Or if you could at leastfind out more about her for me."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:11 pm

"They wanted to harass our units. But they weren't as skilled as us."

Vera glanced at her soldiers. "One of them may know more about her than I do. But Malto Brin. I remember him. One of the security chiefs. I think he had a bad run after one of his bosses died. As for Melv, yeah." She shook her head. "I thought Thera was going to kill him, honestly. He killed Captain Organa's sister."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:44 pm

""Mmm..." He grunted his understanding, there wasn't much more that could be said about it.

He looked towards her men. "I wonder if they'd be willing to tell me anything about her." He muttered thoughtfully, though he knew the answer might very well be no. "Yeah, he's bound to be a bit of trouble, and from what I recall he took some real enjoyment from his work with the Hutts." At the revelation Z shook his head. "Niall isn't going to like hearing that. Maybe I should keep it from him... sweep the fellow under the carpet as it were. The Captain might have enough on his mind already."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:47 pm

"At the very least, I can talk to them about it. But come on, Zanebry, isn't part of your work to get people to talk to you?" Vera set down her weaponry again and tapped her fingers on her knees. "Yeah, I'm not sure what to tell Captain Organa. But honestly, wouldn't he be angrier if we said nothing?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:07 pm

"Yeah, you're right about that..." Zane turned his eyes towards her crew. "Which one do you think I'll find cutest?" He asked, a amused smile on his lips. "Flirting always makes the job a but more interesting."

He continued on in a lower tone. "Probably shouldn't tell them about the Ne'tra gal, have back on my ship though, might not ever get em to leave."

"I'll tell him if you think it's best. He'll probably want me to arrest the fellow or something though." He sighed and shook his head. "He has this really annoying habit of wanting to do things politely and legally. I suppose it's what make people like him, but it makes it hard to get a job done properly."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Vera glanced around. "Oh, I don't know. I've never been a good judge of other women." She smirked. "Didn't believe Chet when he wanted to court me." She then tilted her head. "When did you get some ne'tra gal?"

She shrugged. "I could report it to him myself. Although I heard that you two are working on something."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm

"That's probably because you're always looking at the wrong thing." His lips curled into a smirk. "You never see all your good points after all."

"I picked some up a little while back, when I figured I might be seeing you. I never managed to guess your favorite drink, so I was going to give it another time." And nat'ra gal felt as broody as she could be.

"Yeah, he needed my help on a few things. Hired me and proceeded to tell me we do things his way." He rolled his eyes. "Its all overly complicated and half pointless."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:31 am

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm sleepy most of the time." She shook her head. "I would have thought my body would have adapted to this schedule by now."

The Mandalorian woman smirked. "It's good stuff, I won't lie. But I figured you'd have caught on after enough visits to the bars on Nar Shaddaa."

Vera stifled a laugh and went to loading magazines to keep herself occupied. "Alderaanians are stuck up individuals," she said while shaking her head, "They have a certain nobility to them. Oh, I did not mean the double meaning there."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 pm

"Some people just aren't made to be night owls." His lips quirked into a wry smile. "That's why they make stimsticks."

"Oh?" His smile turned a bit mischevious. "And you think I wouldn't guess wrong purposefully? I mean it might be a good excuse to get you out for drinks ahain."

"My mando'a isn't that good Vera." He replied with a shake of his head. "What was that about shoving things in aAlderaanians?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Vera stifled a yawn. "Yeah, that's for sure." She fiddled with a bullet, the drowsiness impeding her work, and she then looked up at Zanebry. "That is particularly clever and devious. I don't recall you working in bounty hunting for too long either."

She turned a bit pink and then laughed it away as best she could. "In Basic, it would be like having a stick up your ass. That's what I meant."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Zane lifted a hand up to his chin, forefinger tapping his lips thoughtfully. "You know, now that I think of it people have called me devious a number of times. I wonder if that means anything." He let his eyes drift back to Vera. "It's not like I never hunted bounties though either."

"Ah... that makes a lot more sense. I mean I've met a few Alderaanian's that well, liked what I said. I just didn't take Niall to be one of them." He smiled slightly. "Really though, he's pretty easy to get along with, he just always wants to stick to regulations."

"Well, mostly."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 pm

"Everyone hunts bounties at least once on Nar Shaddaa," she mused. She then grinned at him. "Made it more difficult for the professionals."

Vera shook her head quickly. "No, no, no. I did not mean he was particularly bad or anything. Just Alderaanians in general are a bit more tied to that sort of thing than the Mando'ade."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 pm

"That's why I left the tough ones to the pros." Well mostly. "Didn't want to be in the way all the time, and I had plenty of other ways to make money."

He chuckled softly. "I know, I'm just teasing you a bit. From what I've seen you and the Captain really get along quite well after all." She made a great NCO.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:24 pm

"Toughest ones are when they want them alive." She shook her head. "The ones where they just want them alive to torture them. 'Take down this highly dangerous criminal with non-lethal force!'"

The lieutenant sighed, though she still smiled. "Well, it's a bit late for me to get humor, Zanebry."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 pm

"I never did like that, puts far too many peoole at risk. You're just going to jail them or execute them anyways... So why bother getting people killed in a capture attempt." He shook his head, it reminded him if his chat with the jedi earlier in the day.

"You're forgiven." He replied mock graciously. "If you pass me one of those clips, I'll help you load then so you can get your beauty sleep in."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:41 pm

Vera smirked. "When you're rich and powerful like them, you don't really care if people die in a capture attempt. You only care about the end goal."

The woman held one up for him. "It's a magazine, actually. Clip is for, well, clips." She looked down. "Slugthrowers are kind of weird. But I know that's a magazine for sure because I was corrected about it before."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:57 pm

"True enough." He replied with a grimace and a shake of his hand.

"Aye, but magazine always sounded like something you should be reading." Z said said he stepped her way to collect the magazine. "I'll remember to call it by it's proper name when you're around though." His lips curled into a amused smirk. "I do own a slugthrower Vera. been thinking about upgrading it to a better model in fact. Just haven't found one I really like."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 pm

"Worst part is that it isn't just limited to Nar Shaddaa."

She shrugged. "It doesn't really matter to me, Zanebry." She then motioned towards the pistol. "That model is hard to get if you're not on its planet of origin. From what I remember, they never cared for blaster improvements and instead opted for slugthrowers."
Nekoinu

Next
Forum Statistics