Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Don't Bug Me [D4LA]

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:06 am

Niall stood in the armory, checking his gear over piece by piece. He'd already done it once, but it was a hard habit to break.

He slid the power pack out of his blaster, turning it around in his hands before sliding it back in, where it clicked. A moment passed as he studied it, his expression unreadable.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Re: Don't Bug Me [D4LA]

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 am

Hamelin passes through the hangar again today. He spots the captain that he saw before and greets them. <Asuipc eoicm vpocin cuem alecvi>
"Good day Captain Organa. You are in good health I hope?"
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Niall turned. It didn't take him more than a moment to recognize the fellow.

He tucked his pistol in its holster. "Good day, master Jedi. I am in good health, thank you. And yourself?"
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Baesal was glad the day's was now mostly over and hope it would not quite repeat itself.

''I'll find sand in my butt for days'' she complained while walking to her truck after which she began removing the silver crystal out of her Shoto

Day 4 mod LA: 3rd lightsaber mod, (second damage) hard, bench, assist, hangar, inventor: 2eA+2eP+3eD+3eB+2eF 5 successes, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:26 am

Niall turned towards the familiar Padawan. His lips parted, then closed. Perhaps it would be better to just pretend he hadn't heard her.

"Padawan Zyn." He waved, smiling.
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:59 am

Baes turned away from her tinkering to notice that Captain Alderaan was in the hangar as well, waving.

''Captain Organa'' She replied, waving back
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:42 am

"Good to see you again." He called.

He waved back and forth between Baesal and Hamelin. "Have the two of you already been introduced?" Did all Jedi know each other? Probably not, but perhaps in the limited area of this campaign, they did.
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 am

''Yes, we have met this morning'' she admitted, recalling the strange conversation
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am

<Soicume ciun asudnm epoc imcem cuakmn dockle click asip> Hamelin comments.
"I got shot earlier saving some prisoners. I got better thanks to Dr. Ormont."

He nods at that. <Coum asoke asuje cpoke> He comments on her craftsmanship.
"It is good to see you again Padawyn Zyn. You certainly seem to keep busy."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 pm

''I do...ehm'' she tried to focus on the words

''I need to, lots of work to be done''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Niall brightened. "Ah yes. Of course. The doctor is very good at what he does."

He gave the Gand a nod. "Thank you for doing what you could. It was hard seeing that. To release the prisoners, just to..." He pressed his lips together firmly, his expression dark.
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Baes was silent as well for a moment then she put her hand on the shield generator

''If something like this happens again, my shield generator can help...feel free to ask me if you want to borrow it''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am

<Adoime poasdem asdim qo cmeie asl> Hamelin responds with a solemn nod to Niall.
"We can only what we can to get the Mandalorians out of this planet captain. No more no less."

He looks over Baes. <Sousdm sadi eoqap asdum> He strokes his chin in thought.
"You brought a shield generator with you? After that sniper gallery, I really should look into getting a shield or something to protect from long range fire."
Hamelin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:36 am

''Its not a personnal shield per se...it is more like a bubble that messes up the momentum of the shots'' she corrected
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 am

Niall gave Hammelin a nod. "We see eye to eye on that. The sooner we get that done, the sooner the people of Bankor can begin to rebuild."

His eyebrows went us as he looked at Baesal. "That sounds interesting. Does it operate similar to a starship's shields?"
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:44 am

She shaked her hand

''Not quite...more like the large shield generator used by the gungans but this one's power is more limited due to it's size.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:03 am

<Sudkm asdpom eimc> Hamelin asks with a bit of amazement.
"You actually brought one here? How large of an area does it cover?"
Hamelin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:13 am

''A small one...enought for the one who activates it and those who are close''

She pats the device

''But sometimes you can manage to make it bigger''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:51 am

"I see..." Niall said, his eyebrows going up again. "Have you shown this to anyone in the Republic? Maybe Rav? He's good at that sort of thing."
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 am

''He helped me build it'' she replied affirmatively

''And it was field tested when the mando's released the prisonners as a trap...Knight Tethys reported that it had saved many lives''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:10 am

Hamelin nods. <Sdom asdun poek cime aqifm comern aesp>
"That is quite the accomplishment. You and Rav must be proud Padawan Zyn."
Hamelin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:59 pm

''Ayup'' she said triumphant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm

<Adfij coerm unrm cpme> Hamelin asks then looks over to Niall.
"So what are you going to do next? What about you Captain Organa?"
Hamelin

Forum Statistics