Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Blue Lagoon (Day 4 Late afternoon)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:05 pm

That brought a soft chuckle to his lips. "believe it or not Azura, I do have some friends here, and I find them much harder to replaces then credits, or even limbs." Of course that wasn't his only reason, but there was really little need to get into that.

"But to each their own. How have the midnight's profits been though? good?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 am

"Your friends suck then if they brought you to a war zone. No offense" Azura shrugged. She was in the same boat after all.

"Profits? Um...it's ok. Found a few things to do. Republics paying well as well, managed to get a nice gun with upgrades, so tweaking that as I go."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:57 am

"None taken." He replied with a smirk. "If I didn't come we really wouldn't be friends though. would be?" He wasn't the type to let his friends die alone on a wartorn planet, if he could prevent it after all.

"Seems to be not bad at all." He said with a grin. "A lot better then I've done to say the least."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:01 am

"True, if you didn't come here I couldn't mod your gun" Azura chuckled "although who knows, maybe we'd have met instead on a beach. Or in a peaceful city. Not that those locations are your usual haunts...nor mine really."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:54 am

That wasn't exactly what he had meant, but he didn't press the matter. "True enough." He sighed softly. "A beach does sound good right now, some place I could relax with some tasty drinks, and a lovely lady."

"I suppose I'll have to make sure with dessert sand though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:18 am

"Would beat desert heat. Although the cloak has done wonders for that" Azura shrugged "and I could even double-up it as a blanket to sit on for the beach. Ideal!" she chuckled "maybe when we take back the city there will be something in there worth seeing."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:45 am

"Well, if you find something do the favor of telling me. I do like seeing new and interesting places." His lips curled into a smirk. "It would make a much better beach blanket then a cloak. After all, you almost expect beach blankets to he a bit ugly, or at the very least partly covered in sand."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am

"Same to you; and if you need extra firepower when exploring, well..." Azura patted her blaster "I've been modding this up to blow someone up with. Speaking of modding and work, I have a little more to do. You're welcome to stick around, but I do swear and curse a lot when the work is hard."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 am

"I'll leave you to it." He offered with a half smile. "I don't really mind swearing, but I've got enough stuff to do on my own."

"Have a good afternoon Azura, and thanks again." With that he walked away, offering her a casual wave over his shoulder as he left."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:26 pm

"Laters" Azura gave him a wave, then turned back to her work.

/scene?
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

/scene

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics