Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D5 EM] The "Admin" Will See You Now

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Hacha had, almost jokingly, called himself "Admin" with Veeone. In fact, he was pretty sure that "Admin" wasn't a real rank in the Republic services. Nonetheless, the nickname seemed to have stuck, and that meant that he was suddenly being besieged by people who were trying to get "service tickets" completed. It was keeping him busy, preventing him from stewing more on his longer term project, but it was at least keeping his mind busy. He was up early, trying to log his "time on duty" before breakfast, so that he could get into working on the Turtle more coming up.

A sign in Basic "Tech Support here" had been placed on his workbench as he fiddled with his tools into some sort of circuit-board.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D5 EM] The "Admin" Will See You Now

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm

A woman with a heavy armored jacket came walking by early in the morning. She spied the sign out of the corner of her eye and stopped. She figured her armor was probably easy enough for just about anybody but her to fix, and so while she didn't know this Duros... she decided to walk up and inquire about his services.

"Hey there... you do armor improvements?"
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Hacha nods as the human woman walks up to him. "I do a bit of everything." He looks over at the task at hand. "What do we have here?"
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:55 pm

"New armor. Type III "Berethron" Modluar Armor. Got a threat monitor I'd like attached and the systems optimized to target a few clicks faster than normal... remove any redundancies and the like." She replied.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:01 pm

"Mmmm. Trying to streamline the out of the box model. Perfectly understandable."

Hacha pulls out his tools, and pulls a magnifier over the part. "Hold this." He commands, shoving some tools that he will need soon into Delmi's hands.

[Receiving a Boost from Delmi]
Mechanics, Hard Difficulty, Assist from Delmi: 3eA+3eP+2eB+3eD 2 successes, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hacha pulls back the soddering gun from Delmi, popping a hatch open. Sparks fly in a few places, but it's a relatively quick job. Hacha eyes his work, turning on the threat monitor to double check.

"Everything seems to be in order"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Delmi takes her padded jacket off and slips the new one onto her shoulders. She can feel the subtle directions from the threat monitor which seems to be working wonderfully.

"Wow... good job my friend. What do I owe ya?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Hacha seems to think for a moment. "Don't worry about credits. But as a favor, if you like upgraded out of the box gear...have you ever needed to increase your range?"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:18 pm

"On my blasters? I mean... they can only shoot so far..." She replied.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm

"Hmmm. Yes, and I know range can sometimes be exceeded. I am looking for a way to increase duration and intensity of a magnetic containment field after firing. It's for a project I've been working on. A physical ammo, high velocity ship based design. Power concerns are an issue, and then there is the mass displacement..." Hacha seems lost in thought.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:39 pm

"Have you looked at some of the improvements on the Nova pistols recently... they're temperamental but they're doing pretty cool stuff as of late."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:43 pm

"No...I hadn't. But thank you, that might be an excellent starting point."

Hacha pulls up his data pad and begins to search.

[May I use that as an assist?]
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:45 pm

"Here... take a look. This is my baby... so be careful." She pulled out her pistol and gave it to the man to inspect.

(I think it qualifies.)
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:53 pm

"I will take care of it as if she were my own. Better." Hacha undoes some of the screws to lift the covering, peering at the intricate work. "Excellent bit of conductor work. Oooh!" Hacha quickly places the covering back on and leaves the pistol on his workbench. He furiously begins working out figures on his datapad.

Mechanics, Daunting. Setback for power concerns. Upgrade from Lessons Learned. Boost from Advantage and Assist from Delmi: 2eA+4eP+2eB+4eD+1eS 5 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Finally, after what seems like an eternity from people on the outside, Hacha looks up. "I think it will work!"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 pm

"Wow... you're pretty damn good at this." Delmi remarked as he finished his design. "This your livelihood or something?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 pm

"Used to be. I was a ship designer, modifier." Hacha blinks a little, seemingly in his own world. "Then I went 50,000 credits over budget. And allegedly made up the difference by "raiding other projects", or "blowing through the year's budget" or "embezzling from the company". Hacha provides air quotes at the appropriate pauses. "Allegedly. Philistines. The executives would spend more on spice for the "corporate retreat."
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:26 pm

"Who'd you work for?" She asked with interest.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:41 pm

"Duro Custom Build Corp" Hacha plays with his fingers a little. "When you are a short jump from Corellia proper, there is an abundance of CEC ships. And with an abundance of Corellians, there is an abundance of those who wish to have their ships modified without drawing the attention of the Corellian authorities...mostly other Corellians."
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 pm

"Charming folks, aren't they?" She said with a chuckle.

"So you're working for the Republic now instead?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:51 pm

"I don't know if I would quite say that..." The corners at the edge of Hacha's lips twist a bit at that. "I'm the mechanic on the Turtle since, you know..." Hacha mimes out a steep descent and crash with his hand. "And when that isn't keeping me busy, I get bored. And when I get bored, I look for projects."
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 am

"The Turtle is a ship I take it?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 am

Hacha motions toward a freighter. "Yes that's her. She had taken a bad crash before I saw her. She's glorious." There is honest affection in the Duros' voice.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 am

"Cool." She said as she looked up at the freighter. "They're lucky to have you then. A ship that crashes is always lucky to fly again."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:53 am

"I usually don't believe in luck." Hacha is unable to keep a grin from his face. "But they got me in the bargain." He shrugs a little. "I suppose the Corellians rubbed off a little"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Delmi Koor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 am

She nodded, "Well... thanks for the help with the armor. If you need anything give me a buzz. I'm not much of a mechanic, but I can be counted on in a fight."
Description
Delmi Koor

Forum Statistics