Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Day 5 EM: Early Work

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Baesal was looking at her workbench, contemplating a few things. In the end she just sighed and revved it up and put the egg on it before she reached for the tools she had crafted not so long ago.

Mistakes would not be made twice

I will take that egg apart and study the pieces
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 5 EM: Early Work

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:50 am

OOC: Mechanics at Average to disassemble and salvage parts.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:53 am

taking the egg appart, hangar, bench: 2eA+2eP+2eD+2eB+2eF 2 successes, 1 advantage, 4 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(Light side converted into avantages? be able to put things back without the transmitter HYDRA uses?)
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:12 am

That is not terribly hard for Baesal to figure out, now the Egg is just a really advanced hard drive with information that is hard to access without attuning the Force. Well the Dark Side of the force.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 am

Baesal studies the design, searching for force sensitive materials, ones she can substitute.

Reversing the polarity is always possible

She wanted the information inside but that never meant she had to play by the Rakatan's rules. She could make her own.
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:21 am

OOC: She could do something like that, there is a chance it could destroy the Egg but there is a chance she could attune it to not be so Dark. This is a Daunting Mechanics check, can add Force dice to aid in working on this, Flipping a Destiny should she try to upgrade the Difficulty.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 am

Baesal stared at the egg for the longest time.

The pieces before her contained a wealth of lost lore and technology, one that might be in the hands of HYDRA and her 'allies', one that might old the keys to change the future and save the galaxy from the fate that would befall it fifty year from now.

All that could be destroyed if she missed. No pressure there.

She took a breath

''I just have to trust the Force...if I fail, so be it.'' she turned towards R-5 and smiled ''I count on your support my friend''

She lowered her goggles and gave it her all.

Reversing the Egg's polarity! bench, destiny, Zash's (2), assist, hangar, inventor: 1eA+3eP+3eD+1eC+4eB+2eF 2 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Was it normal to be exhausted so early in the morning?
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 am

It’s an intense surgery but after all the work she can feel the Egg resonate in the force once again, without the call of the dark side. She did it. The device hummed again, assuming she put it back together minus any transmission capabilities.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:38 am

Baesal smiled through the fatigue, wondering if she could open it more easily now.

Perhaps I have attuned myself to it?
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 am

It easily attuned and her eyes are flooded with data… a nauseating amount of data from the stream that is the egg. Understanding it, would take time as she would have to translate from Rakatan to something she understood but the math and science was a little more acceptable.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 am

She smirked

''But I understand Rakatan''

She looked for a directory
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:53 am

OOC: What is Baesal looking for?
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 pm

(A directory, a starting point of some sort...a list of the folders the drive holds?)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:47 pm

She finds what passes as the directory listing, it’s pretty organic like a thought process, and how they can connect to other thought processes. Thinking of a gundark, then that time you saw a gundark, then that time you were so embarrassed in class because that person you liked was giving a report on gundarks… and then blue milk… what?

It’s a massive library though some parts due to the partial erasure are corrupted.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 pm

''Sweet''

She searched for the fundamentals on Rakatan technology
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Rakata-chan began a series of instructional mental-vids on the basics of Rakata science and technology. Tutorial 1 of 6,785.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 pm

That will take time

And so she began studying the egg for realz this time.
Baesal Zyn

Forum Statistics