Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Seabreeze. (Day 5 Mid Evening, Three Drinks)

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:36 am

"That is... not exactly how I'd put it. But if it's the answer that works for you..." Shaking her head a little, Tethys smooths her skirt over her lap. "You do have the general idea."

She's still watching his face, so she notices the empty glass immediately. "Am I keeping you from other engagements?" she asks gently. "Among my other conjectures, I imagine you are a night-bird."
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:05 am

"Oh, but now I'm interested in what your words might be..." He asked as he set his glass on the table. "As well as if I'm right about you having never kissed a boy before."

He hadn't looked away either, though a warm smile touched his lip at her question. "Miss Carrack, you are only keeping me from engagements if you want to be. I'm perfectly happy to pour us another pair of drinks and continue our discussions. Where tonight starts and ends, is in your hands, not mine."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:27 am

"Well, but I am a guest on your ship. A good guest should read the host's cues and leave before she's no longer wanted. Even a journeyman diplomat knows that." She seems, by now, to have recovered most of the rest of her cool composure.

"You're wrong, by the way," she adds with the barest flicker of an eyebrow.

((We can end or go on, not sure which is better... D5 is now a long time ago, but my D8 is quite slow, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ))
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:53 am

"Good to know." He rose to his feet and picked up both glasses apparently in the process of refilling them. "Isn't there something about a good host never asking a guest to leave?" He mused thoughtfully, as his hands went to work on another round of drinks.

"You said you enjoyed blue, didn't you?"

((I'm okay with chatting a bit more, though this would be a good place to stop. As stuck as you are on day 8, i'd hate to see you just waiting all day.))
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:49 am

"I did... but I really should be going," she says with an apologetic smile. "I need to be up early tomorrow."

Little did she know that upon returning to her quarters, she would discover a strange holonet message from Commander Malcolm which would send her on a journey of magic, mystery, and way more than she ever wanted to know about Wookiee mating rituals....
Tethys Carrack

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 am

"Next time then." He said easily, flashing a smile in her direction before moving to show her the way out.

/scene?

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics