Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D5 LA onwards] Cannon Welding

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:08 pm

[Late Afternoon, Day 5]

With his parts disassembled, Hacha begins work on a new weapon, based around the seemingly crazed attitude he's had over the past day. But regardless of having parts he would need, building it into something would be something else altogether.

"Ok...I think the basic shape should go first..."

Hacha picks up his trusty hyrdrospanner, puts on a face shield, and gets a fusion cutter (stolen from somewhere in the hanger) and gets cracking.

[Destiny point flipped by the GM]

Installation, part 1, Daunting Mechanics, Dark Side flipped: 3eA+3eP+1eB+3eD+1eC 2 successes, 6 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Advantage carried over for a boost. Extra advantage possibly spent in positive buzz about Hacha is doing/inspiring the other mechanics?]
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D5 LA onwards] Cannon Welding

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm

[Early Evening, Day 5]

After what was (to him) a relaxing break of toying with something simple, Hacha gets back to work

Construction, part 2, Daunting Mechanics, Dark Side flipped: 3eA+3eP+2eB+3eD+1eC 2 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(Waiting on GM to rule the next effect)
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Everything was going well until a fire breaks out and the crew have to aid Hacha with putting it out. Setting back his work quite a few hours…

OOC: Lose all progress for this time slot, so still need two more slots. Would have been worse without a success, so take a setback for the rest of the rolls on today.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:43 pm

[Mid-Evening Day 5]

"Well, that was annoying." Hacha puffs to himself, seeming to feel the annoyance building with this project now. It's getting later and later, and while he still has time in the day, it increasingly seems as if this will become a two day project. "Let's try to get a little more done before the end of the night."

[Dark Side Point #3 spent]

Construction, part 2 repeated, Daunting Mechanics, Dark Side flipped: 3eA+3eP+1eB+3eD+1eC+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Maybe it's out of spite, but Hacha plows through the next few hours, hitting the zone. When he looks up, he's surprised at how much he's done.

"I think...I think it's done."
Last edited by Hacha Tsuko on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 pm

OOC: Let me know what you want the two Triumph for.
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm

[Late Evening, Day 5]

(OOC: Double triumph used to cover 2nd and 3rd construction phase)

Hacha is pretty sure that it's going to work. 99% sure. But there's always a chance...

"Ok. Deep breath. Duros up. You've got this. Steady hands..."

Installation onto the Turtle. Average Mechanics, 1 setback from Despair, Upgrade from Signature Vehicle, Boost from good work: 2eA+4eP+2eB+2eD+1eS 3 successes, 6 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Advantage to be spent on decreasing the risk of glitches, side effects and unintended consequences]

At the end, Hacha slumps to the floor, exhausted. He's pretty sure there are people staring at him like he is out of his mind, but at this moment, it feels absolutely worth it.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 pm

OOC: Cannon installed and integrated, add Prototype special will glitch out on three Threat or a Despair or if the GM flips a Despair because. We can hash out stats in your PF.
Dapper Dog

Forum Statistics