Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Day 5 EE: Who else but Z?

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Baesal walked through the emptying hangar towards the Three Drinks, hoping to catch Zanebry there. Taking a detour behind some boxes she climbed up the ship's ramp and buzzed the door.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 5 EE: Who else but Z?

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Slimming around a city dealing with dead bodies or worse, did little to keep one clean. So after he returned he'd hoped into the refresher for a quick shower.

He had not been out long when he heard a buzz on the comm, padding over to it on bare feet he greeted whoever was out there. "This is Zanebry, how can I help. you?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Baesal was a silent for a second

''Hey Z, this is Baesal...can we talk?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 pm

"Come on, in and help yourself to the bar." Came the reply as the door slid open. "I'll join you shortly, I just have to put a bit more on."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 pm

''Huh...sure''

The togruta walked in the ship...observing the model and the layout

Nice gig
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:24 am

Z would join her a few moments later, tying his tie as he walked. "Baesal." He greeted her warmly, as he walked towards the bar. "How can I help you?" He asked as he arrived at the station and started mixing a drink, the look he gave her asking if she wanted something as well.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:01 am

Baesal did not respond at first, pacing arounf the lounge

''I do not know how to handle this...'' she began ''...so I'll go straight to it: I had a vision...a vision of about fifty years in the future''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:36 am

That was one of the oddest things he had heard in a while, and he paused a moment before adding a bit more whiskey to his glass. He was likely going to need it.

"Okay." He said after a moment, accepting the news easily. "Could you tell me about it... in detail if you don't mind." Baesal wouldn't be here if she wasn't concerned.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:47 am

Baesal found a place to sit, she would need it

''I was a member of the Jedi Coucil...we had a Sith in captivity and pondered on what to do.'' she fixed the floor

''But the details of that situation is not important...I...I managed to delve into my older self's memories. To find what will come...Both the Sith and the Jedi were about to go extinct...Force users were hunted.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:16 am

That was quite the revelation, but he wasn't entirely surprised, the sith had brought a lot of pain to the galaxy, and a lot of the Jedi just stood aside. To say that could leave a bad taste in people's mouths was a understatement.

"That is concerning." He offered after a moment, he had quite a few friends among the jedi, after all. "And, a possibility I could certainly see happening if things remain as they are. But, what can we do about it?" He asked thoughtfully. "Is there even any ways to change it?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:23 am

Baesal steepled her fingers

''The ones behind this is a group called the Star Cabal...they either brought or profited from a powerful threat that has not revealed itself to the galaxy yet.''

She paused, laying back

''That unknown threat severely damaged both Republic and the Empire''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:05 am

"A third player then." Z offered thoughtfully, his brows knitting carefully. "Do you know anything more of this star cabal?" He asked after a moment. "Could you see what their motives were, or perhaps what they said they were?"

He had a gut feeling about this, and honestly it waant a good one. It took him back to his first day on this world, and a meeting with a certain beautiful lady. But perhaps it was just coincidence.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 pm

''I do not know much'' she admitted ''But I saw their name in one of the reports my master had been reading...from what I recall they were very influent and sabotaged both sides of the war''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 pm

He frowned at that. "The war between the Republic and the Sith?" If that was the case he could assume the peace accords wouldn't last all that long. "Whatever the case though, we should look into this name... discretely."

"I suppose I should tell you, there is some sort of third party criminal Organization working here. I know that doesn't seem connected in itself... But they said they were working towards the greater good, and that they needed people able to make the difficult decisions." Zane shook his head. "It's likely nothing, but It may be a lead."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:04 pm

''Possible...with the Force coincidences are rare" her head's gears were spinning fast ''Did they happen to have an advance feminine looking droid with them? One incredibly arrogant?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:20 pm

"No, they were alone at the time." Z replied, unable to see into the future of the day and what it might hold. "They were after stealing a artifact from the museum though. Something called the..." He picked up a nearby datapad and started scrolling through it's contents. "The Heraldian Cipher, I say were because they succeeded."

"Should I keep an eye open for this droid though?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Baesal leaned forward

''They were the museum thieves?'' that was a headscratcher ''You should indeed...she is extremely dangerous.''

Baesal hid her face in her hands

''I don't know how to deal with these kind of things''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:32 pm

"Yeah, apparently they wanted to deliver the piece to it's original owners. No idea why though." It was a bit of a headscratcher for Z as well. "Still something we need to look into."

"Hey now, you're doing just fine." Zane, said softly, putting a comforting hand on the togruta's shoulder. "You don't know how to deal with these sort of things, so you bring them to those that do." Though the man in the hat was rather confused at how 'savior of the jedi' or something like that had been added to his resume. Maybe it was one of those force things?

"I'll see what I can dig, up on the Star Cabal, and look into some of our leads as well. I don't have much money to buy information though, so I'll have to do this the old fashioned way."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:44 pm

''I don't have much either...I have access to some funds from the jedi but it is mostly for my work: I don't know if I can unblock them for anything else''

The togruta closed her eyes to relax a tidbit

''If you need technical expertise I'll do what I can.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:03 am

He gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Don't worry about the money, I can probably get a lot of what I need with bluff and bluster." It might involve some risking of life and limb as well though.

"As for technical expertise... I have a droid that needs reprogrammed, thought that's more on a personal level." His lips formed a slight smile. "Other then that, I'd likely only ask for thing that would probably be more then a little illegal. Unless you can make me some listening devices and trackers?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:15 am

''Hmmm'' she got herself straight drumming her fingers on her cheeks

''Trackers and listening devices huh? I think I can do that...anything more specific?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:46 am

It was good to see, she was feeling a bit better, and he let his hand fall away as he brought his drink to his lips. "Something that could not down a scary droid lady, if I ever came across her?" He asked with a smirk.

"Other then that, probably... I'd need to make you a list though. There are probably a dozen little things that could be useful, an electronic lockbreaker comes to mind for example...

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 am

''I will beging working on that on the morrow, barring any interruption'' she said with a nod

''Barring that...I am not sure if I can make anything that can shut HYDRA out. I do not know was her new body can do''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:11 am

"Hydra?" He raised an eyebrow at that. "It seems you know a bit about this droid." He paused thoughtfully. "Is there any particular reason you think she might be working with this cabal?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:19 pm

''I am not sure but I think she is around. I am pretty sure she infiltrated this base's network before I could warn them.''

She looked up at him

''And yeah, I know much about this entity.''
Baesal Zyn

Next
Forum Statistics