Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Day 5 EE: Who else but Z?

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:39 pm

"If you could, tell me what you know." Zane asked, studying the young togruta as he looked down at her.

"You don't have to get into the details right now, but broad strokes. It could help me identify her, or at the very least give me more pieces to work with."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:04 am

She gave a slow nod

''HYDRA is possibly an ancien alien A.I that might be as old as the Rakatan Infinite Empire...so that is pre-republic stuff. She is more akin to living software then she is a droid, her body could be replaced but still might take a lot of ressources to achieve''

She lightly clenched her jaw

''She seems to have been sleeping in a device that I found back on Korriban...althought I am not sure...and she tried to have me build her a body back on Nar Shaddaa but I refused. She escaped and despite me foiling her plans afterward she ended joining up with a group.''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:05 am

He listened intently as she explained, this was stuff war outside his realm of expertise. But knowing more certainly wouldn't hurt him.

"Well, it seems like you did what you could to hamper her movements... I assume she doesn't think of you too kindly though." His brow knit thoughtfully. "Yiu think this group she joined with then are members of the star cabal?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm

''I am not sure'' she corrected ''But I have a few suspicions''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:15 pm

"Well, I'll see if I can confirm any of them in the next few days." Sadly that meant the droids presence didn't mean they were star cabal. It did lend itself to that possibility though. "But I make no guarantees."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 am

She gave a simple nod

''Thanks''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:50 am

He offered her another smile, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "We'll get this sorted out. One way or another."

"So don't worry, it will turn out okay."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 am

''Allright'' she said, resigned

''I had hoped to leave these kinds schemes for good when I left Korriban''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 am

"There are schemes like these all over the galaxy, Baesal. Likely the only way to truly avoid them is to retire to farming on a back water like Dantooine." Even then though it wasn't always a guarantee.

"Though I still applaud you for leaving Korriban behind, from what I can see schemes like this are a way of life for the Sith. Out here you only have to participate if you want to." Not many would blame if she simply walked away.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 am

''I can't escape forever" she replied as she reflected upon a few facts of her life

She was calm as she recollected

''I must learn the dance it seems''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 am

"Well, you came to the right place for that." Zane replied his tone a bit teasing. "I've taught more then a ladies, how to glide across the floor."

"Most important part is to remember who you are, and not get too caught up dancing to a different tune."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 pm

Baesal almost snorted laughing

''Ya, I bet you did'' she replied before regaining her seriousness ''I think I understand what you mean''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:52 pm

"Well, if you ever want to learn. Let me know, there needs to be more then one Jedi that knows how to cut a rug."

"Good." He replied his own tone taking on a certain seriousness. "Its easy enough, to do if you're not careful. So watch for it."

"And if you dont know the games they're playing, dont step into the floor. We already have enough people doing that."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:15 am

''Don't let yourself become a pawn...they can use you against your own self-interest'' she agreed
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:54 am

"You got it." He offered with a simple nod, bringing his glass to his lips.

"You'll have some mistakes at first, so be prepared and go slow."

"really though the only way to learn is by doing. So, good luck out there."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:58 am

She chuckled

''Perhaps I'll only have to dust off a few things I shelved'' she replied before standing up ''Still, thanks again for your time''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:00 am

He nodded. "Feel free to stop by if you ever need anything."

"Even if it's only a drink."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:04 am

''I may have to take you up on that'' she replied before leaving

''I'll try to figure out something that could help you out''
Baesal Zyn

Previous
Forum Statistics