Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Second Chances [D5 EN]

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm

"Something about Rayne?" She sounded a little concerned at what it could be.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Another glance to Lyseil, and then back to Zane. "It should be alright." He said.

Niall's brows were drawn down, his expression uncertain. He could feel his stomach twisting with vague unease. "What is it, Zane? You have me rather concerned."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Nothing for it but to get right to it. "Her murderer is on this planet, and working directly under Eralynn Varad, if you know that name."

"I can't tell you all the attroticites he has omitted under her command, I do know he had a hand of the public execution of the family of Nytera Anacapri though."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Some surprises were just too much.

Niall sat back heavily on the couch, his face already growing paler. "What?" He said softly. He blinked, his lips parted, his expression slowly going from surprised to aghast. "I don't understand." He said, even softer than before.

He swallowed, gathering himself. Reaching out, he picked up his glass, taking a good swallow. He shook his head. "I don't understand. He was supposed to be on Alderaan. We had him." His other hand, down at his side, clenched.
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Setting down his glass, Zane moved across the room, to kneel down in front of Niall, so they could look each other in the eyes. "I can't say I know the details of how he got here. I just know he got a introduction to Eralynn from a man named Orar Varad. If you recognize that name from Nar Shaadaa"

He shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry Niall, sorry that he's here. I thought you should know though." There was a small pause, and Zane's voice turned cold. "If you want, I'll take care of him for you though. Make sure living or dead, he never hurts anyone again."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Lyseil was shocked too, but... seeing Niall's reaction, she chose to keep her composure for now and be his emotional support. Like a pillar!

"If he was caught once, it can be done again," she said with a firm and certain tone.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Niall took a deep breath. "I recognize the name, but I never had any dealings with him. Not a nice person, as I recall."

He looked back and forth between the two there. His expression was steady, but his grey eyes were just a little too wide. "We should track him down again." He said, effort keeping it steady. "Did you have something in mind?"
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 pm

"Not at all..." He paused momentarily, he had treated his date marginally well though.

"I did." He said with a nod. "The Repulic has made some funds available for information to help capture Eralynn Varad. It's a bit of a pittance honestly, and I doubt the seller would make a move against her for it. He might self information on your sister's killer though."

Zanebry paused his eyes drifting to Lyseil. "If we can capture him alive, it's possible to use him to tell us more of Eralynn's plan... After that, not many will care what happens to him."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Niall, on the other hand, let his eyes slowly drift shut. He'd been at peace with his sister's loss for some time. This felt like a deep wound suddenly reopened, leaving him bleeding.

His eyes opened. "It sounds as though he's a legitimate target. An attempt should be made to-" he took a deep breath, "-to find him."

He made a vague wave with one hand. "I'll need to think about it. To decide..." He chewed his lower lip. "Perhaps you can find out how much he would want for that info?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 am

"You can count on my support in this. That someone like that is still walking free is... it's a terrible thing."

Lyseil shook her head. "If there's anything I can do to help, really-really, just ask."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:41 am

"I'll look into the numbers and let you know, Niall." His lips curled into a wry smile. "I'd like to say it was on me, but really I'm not all that affluent at the moment."

"Though if it's any indication of his rates, for information on the republic smugglers he wants three thousand, on Jax and his crew one thousand." There was a small pause. "You might talk to command about freeing some funds for that."

His gaze turned towards Lyseil. "That's kind of you to offer, and I'll keep it in mind. A lovely lady has a lot of ways she can be useful, where a guy like Niall would be less so."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:51 am

"I will." Niall said.

Hey, wait. He looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Thank you, Lyseil." He said mildly. His lips quirked. "Your support means a great deal to me, in fact. Perhaps we can talk about it later."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:00 am

The raised eyebrow brought a slight smile to his lips. "I'm sorry Niall, you're a handsome man, you just don't have the same impact as a gorgeous woman on my arm."

"Plus you watch too many movies."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 am

Lyseil couldn't help but to snicker at the teasing. "I suppose I do that role better than Niall, yes-yes."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am

"No doubt." Niall said, his tone dry.

"Well." He sighed. "Thank you for letting me know. It's always better to know." He took another sip of his drink; it seemed as though he was adjusting to the stronger drink. He fell silent, his expression thoughtful.
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:19 am

"Refill?" Z asked as he walked towards the bar, refilling his own glass and picking up a datapad.

"By the way Niall, do you know what this is?" He asked as he held up the datapad.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:21 am

It took a moment for Niall to respond. He shook his head, clearing of his reverie.

"Hmm? Oh. Yes, thank you." He frowned, looking over at the datapad. "I do not. What is it?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:26 am

Lyseil finished her own drink and sat back down, looking to the produced datapad with interest.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:27 am

He walked back over, handing the device to Niall, in every way it looked like a simple datapad, it even worked like one. "Its a dead drop." Zane explained.

"You use these to discreetly transfer information, this one I'll be leaving on my ship. A bit of insurance just in case."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:58 am

"I see." Niall said. He angled his body, holding the datapad so that all three of them could see it at once. "How does it work?"
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 am

"There is a trigger, that opens a hatch." Zane explained, moving to show the pair where both were located, as well as the small data hip that was housed inside.

"There is a picture in my room, of a tall blonde woman we both worked with. I'll leave it somewhere in her line of sight." His lips curled into a smirk. "I'm probably over thinking things, but I'm making a few moves in the coming weeks. Better safe then sorry if something goes wrong."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:10 am

Lyseil's expression turned a touch concerned. "Please be careful. Don't go alone when it's possible to have someone go with you; it's dangerous to go alone, after all."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:29 am

Niall chuckled softly. "Very good. Very well thought of, Zane."

He nodded agreement with Lyseil, but didn't add anything.

He took another sip of his drink. "Today has been full of surprises." He said, his tone entirely neutral.
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:06 am

"Often enough it's dangerous to go in a group as well." He offered the young woman a warm smile. "But still thank you for your concern. I'll try to not take any unnecessary risks."

"Yes it has." Zane replied looking at Niall. "I thought this was just a meeting about that charity swim suit calendar you mentioned."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:16 am

Surprised, Niall chuckled. "Swimsuit calendar? Zane..." He shook his head. "I think Claire thinks I'm to blame for your shenanigans at the medal ceremony. I can't help but feel these things are related, somehow."

Still, Niall seemed to be in somewhat better spirits. He took another sip of his drinking, sighing.
Niall Organa

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics