Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [D5 LN on the midnight] Late Nights & Old Friends.

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 am

"How many Sith lords have you faced in your life?" Azura frowned "they're not the nicest you know. Make me look like a saint in comparison. But...well...I don't know. I'd kinda like that, would be less lonely to build something together, but I don't want to get you killed."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Jax laughed "I'll be honest facing down a with lord isn't on the top of my list" he bent down and kissed her forehead "but for you i'd face a hundred with lords. I'd likely get my ass handed to me but I'm willing to do it. We all have to stop running sometime. We've hidden this long whose to say we can't keep hiding where we are. You've grown so much, you're nothing like that scared girl on the run."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 am

Azura shrugged.

"Your choice. Idiot" she smiled at him though "so what, we find a nice place to settle down then? I'd be a terrible mother, you know that right?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:14 am

Jax's eyebrows shot way up at that last comment "uh well that, that is something we won't have to worry about for a long time."

he looked back to her "So what? are we together or....? We've never really defined whatever this is." he said making a vague motion between them. "I mean we've been together but from what I understand I am not the only one you've been with and vice versa. So are we a....couple?" he said uncertainly.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:33 am

"I dunno, you're getting pretty old now. Not sure you want to try and date a pretty young thing like me. Plus you can't keep your eyes off other women" Azura pouted "bet you're just holding off until you can net ditzy princess Alderaan."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:39 am

he kissed her head and smiled at her "you're a jealous one, you know that?" he said a little teasingly "I woudn't mind giving this a shot, as long as we agree to not let it interfere with work stuff, also I can't have you getting sullen every time I talk to another woman alright?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:53 am

"Not jealous...just you could look at me more often" Azura pouted, then leaned into Jax and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah...why not give it a shot. No promises on not killing every girl you flirt with though" there was small chuckle at that
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:22 am

Jax smiled when he heard her answer "Sounds like a plan then" he reached down and use one finger under her chin to tilt her head up. He looked down at her his light blue eyes meeting hers "I'll be sure to keep my eyes on you." he inched down a little further mere inches from her face "not that it'll be hard, I usually have to try to not look at you." he says softly and presses his lips into hers enjoying their soft feel. He broke it off and smiled at her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

Azura was thankful for the kiss; she'd been caught a bit speechless by Jax and didn't want him to know! She enjoyed the kiss for the brief time it lasted, and took a few moments after.

"Flatterer" she finally managed to say, bringing a hand up to stroke his cheek "but this is about the calmest I've felt all day, so I'll take it."

She pushed up to kiss him this time, deeper than his.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:37 am

"Guilty as charged." He replied with a light chuckle "doesn't make it less true." Jax reached out and gently and brushed a few strands of her inky blue hair from her face.

He had been about to reply to next statement when she kissed him. Jax wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back deeply, pulling her in tight to him.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 am

Azura enjoyed the kiss for as long as she was able to, before eventually pulling away slightly breathless.

"You're still the worst" she added, a smile on her lips that actually reached her eyes; a rarity for her "you're really stuck with me now though, so I can't hold it against you."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Jax let out a throaty chuckle at that "I've been stuck with you since the day I met you," he grabbed her hand gently and began softly running his thumb over her knuckles. He looked down at their hands for a moment and then back up to her eyes "you look happy. It suits you." He said with a soft smile on his lips.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pm

"Ugh. Don't get all mushy on me!" Azura made a 'bleh' face at that "I'm never gonna be a soppy girly girl, you know that right? That's for ditzy princesses, not fighting types like me. Still...this is kinda nice. I guess."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Jax chuckled "and you know it's ok if you do like mushy moments like this every once in awhile. It doesn't make you any less of a badass ass kicker. I don't want to change you but you know I have feelings for you and I'm going to express those and sometimes it might be sappy, I'm used to treating my women like princesses. But if you don't like that I'll pull it back a bit ."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Azura made another 'bleh' face.

"Fine. I guess I'll have to enjoy...I mean suffer through it from time to time. I don't know how to be mushy-mushy though. Not at all. At least...never public! Not even considering it public, that seems like a way to draw unwanted attention from people who want you dead."

A pause, and a frown.

"I'm not understanding this well am I? I well...I like you too, ok?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Jax grin at her and kissed her forehead softly "I think if you give it time you'll learn to like it." she might already and just doesn't want to admit it. He thought with a smile on his lips.

Upon her admission of feelings Jax smiled wider "see that wasn't so hard was it?

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:53 pm

"..."

She looked down at her hands and muttered "you're the worst..."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 pm

He tips her face up and kisses her cheek "thank you, hearing you say that made me a very happy man."

Jax tried to stifle a yawn his eyes were half lidded and not quite in a sultry way.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 am

"Sounds like it bores you to death" Azura smiled to herself "go to sleep old man. I slept earlier, so gonna work on my saber some more."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am

Jax chuckled "it is getting really late, thanks for talking to me. For...always being there for me, means a lot." he leaned down and kissed her before standing up and starting to walk towards his quarters he stopped a few paces away from the table he looked slightly embarrassed "would you uh...would you mind coming with? I always sleep better with you around." he quickly waved his hand "never mind I don't want to interrupt your work. Night Azura."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:50 am

"Ugh. You're like a child" Azura rolled her eyes, getting up and following the guy "fine, I'll come be your comfort blanket."

She teased, but there was a smile still on her face.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 am

Jax smiled too when he heard her coming. this might not be the smartest thing I've ever done but damn if it doesn't feel right.

/scene?

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 am

It likely wasn't, but down that road they went...

/scene!
Azura Mora

Previous
Forum Statistics