Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D5 LN on the midnight] Late Nights & Old Friends.

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 am

Jax reached his ship and unlocked it wandering up the ramp his gait less than perfect. He wasn't hammered by any means but he certainly wasn't sober either just in that coming down phase from being a little drunk after all he had to navigate dangerous contested territory to reach the base. It had been an interesting night the club was a bit more active than he had expected and he certainly never thought rodians moved that way.

Jax made it up the ramp and closed the door behind him. he detached he cloak and put it on a peg next to the door, it wasn't everyday wear but her wore it often enough.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D5 LN on the midnight] Late Nights & Old Friends.

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Azura was still sat in the main control room, her saber on her lap. She had powered it up a few times, the greenish-red blade lighting up the room with an eerie glow as she tested how the modifications felt in her hands.

Hm, I can feel the changes already. That's impressive

She hadn't heard Jax coming onto the ship, so focused she was on her work.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:48 pm

"Working on that again eh?"He says from behind Azura
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:53 pm

In a second Azura had risen, weapon powered and ready to strike.

"...where have you been?" She said, the eerie glow of the saber lighting up her features in the darker room.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:57 pm

"First of all power down, second of all I left a note saying I was going into town for some dancing, the note even said where in case you wanted to come along."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Azura narrowed her eyes, the sight likely looking pretty scary...before she powered down.

"I didn't see any note."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Jax walks towards the crew quarters and appears a few seconds later with a note in hand.

gone into town
Black garden club
You're welcome to join

"I taped it to the door of my room. Figuring you'd check there if you were looking for me."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Oh."

Azura frowned. She had banged on the door after shouting him and noticed a note, but paid it no mind.

"...you must have put it in a hard to find spot on the door. Anyway! What were you doing?" She moved subject quickly
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Jax shrugged heard there was a club the specialized in jizz so I figured I would check it out. It's been too long since we've been to a place with a decent club. We can go back sometime tomorrow if you'd like to get some dancing done?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:38 pm

"I don't like dancing" Azura replied, sitting back down and putting her saber on her lap. She very much seemed more distant than usual.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 am

"Sure but you can't say I didn't invite you." He says sitting down next to her. "What's going on?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 am

"Nothing much. Just nearly died."

A pause.

"Twice."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:50 am

"What the hell?" He said eyes full of concern as he shifted a bit closer "what do you mean you nearly died twice!?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Azura shrugged, not looking up.

"Sand demon. Dead now. Jedi, not dead."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:13 pm

He placed his arm around her shoulders and if she let him pulled her into him "the sand demon sounds like a story but I'm more concerned about this Jedi." He said looking down at her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Azura didn't resist, leaning back into Jax and sighing gently.

"It was my own stupidity. He kept goading me, prodding at me, and I lashed out at him. I was still injured from the sand demon, and he tried to use the force to grab me...or someone did...either way he struck out at me and then spared me from a killing."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Jax sighed and then chuckled "It wouldn't be you if your emotions didn't get the better of you." He stroked her arm soothingly "you know you have to be more careful, I can't run this ship alone. I need you." He spoke softly.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:42 pm

"Yeah yeah" Azura rolled her eyes "I think you'd be fine. Plenty of better women around here that you can take on adventures anyway."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 pm

"Too much work training a new assistant, plus you know I only really trust two people in this galaxy and both of them are sitting in this ship."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:23 pm

"Did you get a second gun?" Azura looked over her shoulder at Jax, a teasing grin on her face.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:31 pm

"Guilty as charged." He said returning the grin "That Jo has some interesting things in stock." He sighed and sort of snuggled closer to the woman looking down into her eyes "but you know what I mean. I trust you. And that's no easy thing for me as you know."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:40 pm

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls that have a lethal weapon in their hands" Azura closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness. She went quiet for a while before opening her eyes again.

"What are you doing in the future Jax? Do you intend to keep flying and smuggling forever?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:50 pm

He chuckled "only the pretty ones."

He grew a bit more somber "I don't know, I dont plan on doing this forever but I don't have many other skills that lend themselves to legitimate employment. I'd like to set up a legitimate business at some point I guess maybe go back to Coruscant. I'm no spring chicken, I only have so many years left before it's too late to turn away from this life." He looks into her eyes "what about you? You need to settle down eventually, you can't stay on the run forever."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:49 am

"Well, my plan was to eventually get as far away on the opposite side of the galaxy to the Sith empire as possible. One where I know my father wouldn't follow me. Then...I don't know, do odd jobs? I haven't really planned it" Azura shrugged "why don't you just...you know, come with me? Vanish into the edges of the galaxy?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:57 am

Jax sat there and thought for a moment slowly stroking Azura's arm as he did "what kind of life is that though? Do you want to do this forever? Living job to job not sure where your next paycheck is coming from." He shook his head and looked at her "stay with me. We can build something together, build a life. And if your father finds us we'll face him, together."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics