Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Ginger Swing (Day 6 Mid Evening Three Drinks)

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 am

She leaned her head slightly to the side, into his hand, humming softly, "Mm-hmm..." In response to his request. She'd have to remind herself, too. "Yeah... In the context of her Master and what some of the Jedi do, yeah. But she explicitly rejected that to herself. And I don't hold that against her - it's not a path most people should have to take."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:53 am

That was definitely not a good way to remind him to be good, and slowly his hand drifted farther down, past her neck to her collarbone. "It's not." He agreed after a moment. "Honestly of those that do, I imagine some shouldn't either."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:44 pm

She chuckled softly and opened her eyes, looking up at him with her currently very relaxed, slightly hooded blue. "Like me? I know you've mentioned before." She closed her eyes. "Honestly, I don't know that anyone really should."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:29 pm

"Mmhmm." He offered as his pale grey eyes met hers. "You're to kind for this job... You can sympathize with your targets, in a fashion. It's why you got so... involved, in Nar Shaddaa."

His fingers drifted further down a whispering touch against her flesh, as they traced the line of her collar. He should stop soon, he needed to stop soon. "Maybe, but I've never wanted to stop you know. All the things that I've done, all the things that I've lost, all the things I'll continue to lose.... This game we play always takes precedence."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 pm

"Heh... Too kind... maybe. Or too selfish," she replied with a slight nod. She should make him stop soon... But it was nice. The soft and gentle touch over delicately-freckled skin. Her hand had made its way up and stroked lightly over his sleeve-clad forearm when she hadn't been paying attention. "It's true that you're a person very dedicated to your work, and the needs of more people than yourself. You can grasp big abstracts like that and take meaning from them. I admire that."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:35 pm

The touch still wasn't enough for him though, lifting his hand away for a moment he pulled off his glove, before letting his uncovered fingers return to her skin. "You'd know your feelings better then me... Selfish, kind... All depends on the reasons you stuck around. Heck, it could be a bit of both."

His fingers began to slowly slide under the edge of her collar, his eyes looking towards hers again, asking her to refuse. "I don't do it only for that." He offered softly. "Honestly I like it, the excitement, the challenge. Half the reason why I was so mad at Matthias, was because he tried to take it away from me, I'm ashamed to admit."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:14 pm

"Probably both," she admitted. "I care about people who show they care about me. It's why I got into it. It's why I'm leaving."

She felt his gloved hand leave her, and when it returned to her skin, her hand came to rest on it and feel his, even in a mild place like that. "Ahhh... That makes sense. It can be an exciting career. I guess it just became a job after a while for me." Her eyes were closed, unable to answer for her or see the request of his.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:39 pm

"Those are good reasons, for both coming and going." Zane replied lips curling into a soft smile. "I dont think I recall why I joined SIS."

He enjoyed the feeling of her fingers on his skin, and a contented sigh leaked from his throat. "Luth." He murmured, his voice imploring, as his hand resumed its journey, sliding over her shirt, to cup her breast.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:34 am

Her eyes opened as he said her name, a burning ember behind them as she looked up at him. A flush painted her cheeks and her breathing had picked up a little, lips parted slightly. He told me to tell him to stop. You need to stop for her. "Z... We should..."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:45 am

There was a hunger behind his grey eyes as he looked into hers. "I know, but I need to hear it." Zane replied, his free hand coming up, so he could draw his second glove off with his teeth. "You've caught me on a bad day Luth, I'm sorry." He finished as the glove cameoff and fell away.the words coming out at nearly a whisper.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:10 am

Her eyes were glued to the way he took his glove off with his teeth and the hunger in his eyes that matched hers. "Dammit, Z, why do I have to be the responsible one right now?" Her hips pushed down against the cushions of the couch, making her back arch slightly. "I want you so bad right now, but I know I shouldn't..."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:35 am

"Just like we shouldn't of the first time or second." Zane offered playfully, his voice low, as his thumb began to circle her nipple above her clothes.

He let his fall shut, as he took a slow breath. "It has to be you, you have something to lose. I'm just the asshole trying to take what he wants." His free hand now gloveless drifted down to cup her jaw, thumb coming up to brush her bottom lip

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:48 am

"That's a bad thing to remind me of if you want me to stop you," She pointed out, gently catching his thumb between her lips. Her tongue cross the tip of it. She sucked in a deep breath. Come on... have some restraint, dammit.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:07 am

"I dont want you to stop me." He replied, as he removed his thumb from between her lips, both hands moving towards her waist, in a attempt to pull her more fully into lap.

"But you still need to."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:30 am

She put her hands on his and nodded. "Yeah..." She sighed and used her hands to still his. "We need to stop."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:33 am

"Yeah, we need too." There was perhaps a touch of regret in his tone, as he let his hands drift away from her waist. "Would of been fun though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:35 am

"Oh believe me, I know," she sighed, a certain amount of frustration in her voice, but a little amusement, too.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:38 am

"Mmm..." His lips curled into a wry smile as he moved to grab his cup of whiskey. "You should probably wander off to do some dirty things with Arali, next time I might not stop so easily."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:36 am

She got up and finished her drink, setting the glass down, then leaned over and kissed him lightly. "I'll be going, then. Thanks for listening."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:42 am

"Mmm, I know your teasing me." He offered her a smile. "You're welcome though, and feel free to come by any time."
Last edited by Zanebry Varliss on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:07 am

"Tit for tat," she responded with a smirk. "Will do." With that, she waved and left the ship.

/exit

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:19 am

So that's how it was going to be.?

He smirked and offered her a casual wave as she left.

/scene

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics