Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Ginger Swing (Day 6 Mid Evening Three Drinks)

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:01 pm

"I'm always running hot... It just seems to be how I am," she replied, picking up her drink and taking a sip. "Work and here, you mean? Nothing too onerous for once - helping out the effort, scouting, visiting exotic places, meeting interesting people, and shooting them. You know the whole bit."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:10 pm

"I suppose that makes sense, I'm much the same way." He replied taking another drag from the vaporizer before passing it her way. "Might make it a bad idea to spend too much time together alone. One of us might trip."

"Sounds peachy. I've been on a load of boring jobs myself, a lot of information gathering." His lips curled into a smirk. "I imagined quite a bit more shooting of people."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:45 pm

She takes it back and takes a drag of her own. "Yeah, probably."

She listened and nodded with a chuckle. "I'm half-convinced the actual shooting people part of war is less than half of the actual effort of it."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:31 am

"I don't think either of us are wise enough for that kind of thinking." Zane said, with a wry smile, as he lifted his glass to his lips.

"Certainly seems that way. I shot at a lot more people in Nar Shaddaa after all, and that was during peace talks."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:41 am

"Probably thinking?" She asked with a chuckle, then nodded, tilting her head to the side as she did. "Admittedly probably has not been a particularly helpful word between us in the past."

"See? There you go."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 am

A low chuckle made it's way from his lips. "Not as far as I recall, though probably was a lot of fun at the time." Leaning into his seat he shook his head, perhaps at the memories.

"Strangely enough, I kinda miss Nar Shaddaa,at least from time to time. More my kind of place, maybe? He smiled again as he turned back in her direction. "Hows the whole force powers thing treating you by the way?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:32 am

"A whole lot," she agreed, realizing it's not really a mental path she should be going down. It was nice to think about, though...

She shrugged and shook her head. "Can't say as I'm a fan. Maybe it'd be okay if I'd grown up knowing and understanding it, but it doesn't jive too well with a past that consists of slavery and being a government-sanctioned serial killer." The last addition was more resigned bitterness than fact.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:50 am

"If this was back on Nar Shaddaa, I'd likely kiss you right about now." They were probably both a bit lucky that a little time had passed.

Zane shook his head, he could understand exactly where she was coming from "I can't blame you for that, force powers seem to come with a lot of baggage as far as I can see. I count myself lucky not to have any." As her tone turned bitter, he leaned in closer, and gave her a gently nudge with his elbow. "If I have to rip all your clothes off and ravish you to get you to tell me what's wrong I will." He turned her way, his eyes serious. "But I think it's better if you just tell me,I'll keep your secrets."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:14 am

She shook her head. "Nothing new is wrong. I wouldn't worry so much."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:29 am

"The way you said government stationed killer, makes me think you believe you're stuck with the job." He replied with a shake of his head. "If Claire is trying to keep you in the job tell me, I'll go punch her in those."

He brought his glass to his lips. "If you still insist it's nothing though I'll let it go." He smirked. "Then go forge the papers for your resignation."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 am

She chuckled a little bit. "No, she's not. I do feel kind of stuck, but it's more that personal feeling I mentioned before. I'm not really good at anything but killing. It's just something I'm going to have to resolve in my own head."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:24 am

"You can't keep doing it though, if everything I've heard about the force is right. The kind of dark emotions you get from murdering people, they'll build up til you burst."

His lips curled into a sardonic smile. "Then you might not end up any better then those Sith Lords, enslaving worlds, cutting the hearts out of children." He shook his head. "You were embed in their military, did you ever get close to any of their inner sanctums?"

He waved his hand. "Nevermind. You didn't come here so I could le turn you."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 am

She nodded and let out a shot, cinnamon-scented breath. "Nah, it's fine... You're right. I'm not going to go AWOL or anything, but after this is over, I'll get the paperwork started."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 am

He smiled at that, though he didn't really believe it. She was supposed to retire two years ago after all.

"File the papers, and the party is on me. We can throw darts at ideas to figure out what you'll do." He reached a hand up to scratch army his beard. "I think I'll aim for naughty maid."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:30 pm

She laughed and broke into a grin. "Well, definitely a possibility I hadn't thought of."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:56 pm

He leaned in and let his shoulder touch hers. "I imagine there are more then a few of those. I'm just partial to the idea of seeing you in a short skirt and stockings."

"And hot nurse would take medical training, but of course you could always go back to school."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:17 pm

"I could. I'm still quite young, even if I don't feel it," she chuckled. She bumped his shoulder gently and looked up at him. "Though for that you could just ask."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 pm

"I suppose I could." He mused as he let his eyes float back in her direction. "I think that would be quite high up in the bad Idea category, though. Naughty maids aren't really my things, but I do enjoy high heels and stockings."

"And if I recall you were too self conscious to wear a skirt the last time I saw you out on the town."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:56 pm

"I'm a little better about that now," she replied with a smirk. "As long as a dress doesn't have a low back."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:09 am

"Good, your legs are quite nice. I'd appreciate another chance to see them."

Glass mostly empty we rose to his feet. "Maybe we can find an excuse to go dancing, so I get the chance." He raised his glass in the air. "Can i get you another?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:33 pm

She smiled and nodded, lifting her glass so he could refill both at the same time. "Yeah... That sounds like fun."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:44 pm

"Excellent." He offered her a smile as he filled up the glass. "So, Miss future maid." Placing the bottle on the table, he slid back on the couch beside her. "Met anyone interesting, at this little party we're attending?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 pm

She turned and laid down on the couch, resting her head on his thighs so she could look up at him and the drink on her chest. "Well... It was nice to see Niall again. Met a girl named Chase who was interesting. Mandalorian named Oddyn, Jax... Layne Hoshin of all people..."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:02 pm

He reached a hand down, to brush her cheek, a slightly wistful smile making it's way onto his lips. Naveera, had done this from time to time,of course it had usually ended with them; he shouldn't be thinking of that. "It is good to see the captain, not quite sure I can say the same about Layne." She was a strange one after all.

"There are a few other good ones as well though. Sabine, Tethys, Rav. to name a few." At least they weren't all women.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:06 pm

She closed her eyes a little as he brushed her cheek. It was nice, and it wasn't anything she wouldn't do with a good friend who was comfortable with it. It did make her kind of want to cuddle Arali, though. "Layne? Yeah. She seems pretty serious about her new path, so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt."

"Hmm... I may have to say hi at some point."

Luth Khalan

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics