Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Ginger Swing (Day 6 Mid Evening Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 pm

He let his hand fall away from her skin, absentmindedly playing with her hair as he closed his eyes. In alot of ways just being close to someone was soothing, even if there was nothing more then that. "If you get the chance."

"I've met Oddyn a few times, we just don't seem to click. As for Jax,I think he spends too much time lying to himself. Otherwise he's not too bad of a guy." He was almost like Z when we was younger... Though a whole lot less refined.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:38 pm

"Mmm..." she sighed softly, smiling, for once free of the exhaustion and stress that had been plaguing her for the past four years. "We talked big guns, basically," she chuckled a little. "Yeah, maybe... I haven't talked enough with him to get that much of a feel for him as far as that goes. Though I'd be a hypocrite to hold lying to oneself against someone."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:45 pm

"Big guns huh?" His lips curled into a teasing smile. "I suppose there are worst things to chat about in this world." He let his fingers continue what they were doing, hair was something he had missed on Naveera, though a lack of it did have some benefits.

"I don't mind a little lying to yourself, maybe even a lot. When that lying starts to take advantage of others though, when it can hurt them. well it probably needs to stop." He smirked. "Of course, I'm also a bit of a hypocrite."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:53 pm

She chuckles and grins up at him. "Obviously not the same kind I might've talked to you about a couple of years ago."

She sighed and nodded a little, awkward though it was when she was using him as a pillow. "Yeah, that's true. That the sort of thing you saw with him?"

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:12 pm

"I thought not." He said returning the grin. "But, Mandolorians can he a odd group, so you never know."

"Yeah, that's how I read it... He'd not sure ifhe want's to be a bad guy or a good one, and so makes a mess of things. Added to that him and his crewmate Azura have some thing going, and he denies it. What makes things worse is that she's force sensitive, so when he's out making her jealous, he's putting others in danger."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:25 pm

"Mm..." She pressed her lips together as she listened. It wasn't that different from herself... Caught between good and bad and just making everything worse as a result. Maybe it was time to stop lying to herself. "Yeah... Force sensitivity and jealousy is a dangerous, volatile combination. I've done my best to make sure it's not a problem for Arali, at least."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 pm

"Yeah, he has to make the choice of what kind of man he want's to be. Albeit it's not easy, I've struggled with it quite a bit myself. Think I might be on the right path now though... Or closer to one." There were occasional temptations, and feelings he couldn't reconcile though..

"Good, she does the same for you I'm certain." This was Arali after all. "Though I'd honestly see Arali getting more disappointed then jealous."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 pm

She smiled a little. "Yeah... she'd definitely be like that. She has a good heart."

A soft sigh as she closed her eyes to the feeling of her hair being brushed through again. "I've struggled with the same, but you know that well enough by now. We all have to find the right path for us... then it's the challenge of reconciling the compromises you have to make to follow it. There's always something."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:16 pm

"Aye, that she does." Maybe a bit too good of one at times. "I suppose that just means we need to try harder."

"Aye, everything has a price... Though some are worse then others." In the end his choices had cost him Naveera. "I'm confident in you though." He let his lips curl into a warm smile, as his grey eyes drifted towards hers. "And if you need help making that final push, you know you can just ask."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:49 pm

She smiled up at him, dark blue meeting the grey. "I know... If I need it, I will. I definitely think you're right, though... It's not just for my own sake I need to retire from SIS."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:56 pm

There, might be somethign there, but he didn't try to push matters, if she needed him, she'd let him know... "You know, two years ago, I'd probably be aiming for a way to kiss you right now."

Amusement dance behind his eyes. "I suppose I've grown, at least a little."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 pm

She chuckled. "And I would have been more than happy to indulge. I suppose it says something that I'm less willing to indulge vices at others' expense. Well... I have people I could hurt with it now, if nothing else."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 pm

"Mmmm... Just dont come by on the eve after a battle, I might not be able to help myself." His lips curled into a wry smile. "Other then Arali, I dont think I have many people I can hurt."

"So, you've got me beat in that category."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:25 am

She chuckled. "I wouldn't have pegged you for the 'excited by battle' type."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 am

"It's not exactly that." He replied with a laugh. "The tension just gets to me, so I like to relax afterwards." A mischievous smile crept into his lips. "I find sex very relaxing."

"Though I can usually make due with whiskey."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:21 am

She grinned. "Now that I can relate to."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:39 am

He shook his head. "Good, I thought I was getting old."

"Most of the soldiers here seem to want a relationship and aren't at all into any on the side stress relief." His lips curled into a smirk. "Its been rather disappointing."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:10 am

"Not sure why. Stress relief sex is much easier to deal with," she replied with a sigh. "Relationships are difficult and painful. I don't regret mine, but I can't blame anyone who doesn't want one for one second."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 am

"Yeah, you've got the truth of that." He shook his head slowly, his lips curling into a casual smirk. "I suppose I'll just have to keep looking."

Bringing his glass to his lips, he took a slow sip. "In the meantime there's whiskey."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:07 am

She raised her glance. "I'll drink to that." And indeed she does, leaning her head up lightly to sip at the whiskey. "It's nice talking to you, by the way. Don't know if I said that back on Nar Shaddaa."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:54 am

He joined in on the drink, a warm smile on his lips. "Maybe?" He paused for a moment. "I cant quite recall, but then again, we were generally preoccupied with others things while we were talking."

"I do like it as well though. It's easy? If that makes any sense?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:33 am

She nodded and closed her eyes. "Yeah... That's how I'd put it, too. And there are some things about my life that... well, you'll get and not a lot of other people will."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 am

"I suppose that's true on my end as well." He mused, letting his thumb run along her ear. "Not many people understand the concept of preemptively ending a threat. Or that sometimes you must do the wrong thing, to do the right thing."

"I don't think Niall could ever understand it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 am

"Mmm..." She hummed appreciatively at the attention on her ear. "Yeah... He couldn't. I don't think Arali could, either."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:55 am

His hand traveled further down to cup her cheek, thumb brushing along the lineof her jaw. "Remind me stop." He murmured softly, his bad habits starting to get the best of him. "Yeah, I think she has an idea... But she could never accept it. Not really, she's far too kind for that."

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics