Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: What news? (D6 MA On the ship Midnight)

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 am

Azura sighed.

"You're right. I know you're right. I...what do we do now then? Wait and see when the drop is then tell the republic? Or what?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Jax nodded "we're playing a dangerous game here, if we do this we have to change our habits. Keep in constant contact, know where eachother are at all times. Never be alone, sleep in shifts. If these people catch wind we rolled on them I imagine we will get another security detail visit but this time they won't be giving us credits." Jax sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Azura I knew this job would be dangerous I just didn't think it was going to be the client we had to worry about."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 am

"Ugh" Azura rolled her eyes "fine. Do I have to go play nicey-nicey with this Niall as well?"

She crossed her arms.

"You owe me a bigger payout for the next mission."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 am

Jax's eyes were cold and serious this wasn't fun devil may care Jax this was commanding leader Jax. Azura had only seen him this way on very few, and serious, occasions. "Azura this is no time for your bad attitude, this is different then situations we've been in before. These precautions are a pain in the ass but they beat getting shot or framed or stabbed in the back. You can handle yourself but not against their numbers or if they send more highly trained assassins."

Jax paused the iciness in his eyes thawing a bit his voice softening "Just please be careful."

he cleared his throat "As for Niall you don't have to be extra nice to him, that would likely be seen as suspicious and out of character anyway. Just don't kill him and try and be on your best behavior."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:31 am

"Ugh, don't lecture me on danger when the danger's all your fault. I can kill them if they come back, and I will if I have to" Azura rolled her eyes "and fine, no killing captain stick-up-his-arse. Doesn't mean I have to like him or this situation. We can always just leave anyway."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:36 am

Jax sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "so damn stubborn" he muttered and looked back you Azura "fine just like i said use caution."

He looked about "i'm not so sure, I think we might be a bit passed being able to run away. At least its a very last result."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:50 am

Azura sighed.

"Fine. Fine. Then we gotta kill whoever is gonna chase us, right? Or leave the Republic to make a mess of the whole thing?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:26 am

Jax nodded "First we go to the republic, they'll give us immunity for any crimes we committed we try and set these people up. If things go sideways in a bad way and it looks too rough we book it and go underground but hopefully it doesn't come to that. Hopefully we can take these fuckers down." he looks at her "until then we act natural, go about business as usual. Don't want anyone to think anything is wrong."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:08 am

"I don't plan to tell them any crimes i might have committed! But that works" Azura nodded, her arms crossed "and act natural. Ok, that's fine. I can...accept it I guess. Has your friend contacted us about a new job yet? Acting normal would mean accepting that you know."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:31 am

Jax shook his head "She hasn't yet, I'll contact her first thing when we make it to the next camp. Set up the job let the Republic know about it, maybe get paid still." He said with a joking smirk trying to lighten up the moment.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 am

"Better get paid or I'm gonna be pissed" Azura huffed "you should ask the republic for payment, we're risking our lives for them here doing the job they should be doing."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Jax laughed "oh Azura you always keep me grounded in the credits. I'll see if I can't convince them to throw a few credits our way."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:04 pm

"A few thousand credits I hope" Azura frowned "almost certain we'd make over 10k from the other side."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm

"You always make more money doing the wrong thing." He said nodding "we just have to think about being the pawns of some big shadowy villians, in their big shadowy villian plans."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Azura gave him a look.

"I think that's your army roots talking sir. Working for the republic is still being a pawn you know. But I guess it's better to be a pawn for a group that can't openly kill you, right?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Jax shrugged "maybe you're right but like you said id rather work for people that arent going to send guards into my ship with veiled threats." He paused a moment.

"You know they may be able to help us with that other issue we had too. Involving a certain someone's father."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:51 pm

That got a reaction; anger.

"Don't you dare tell them! That's my problem and nobody elses!"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Jax put his hands up "I wouldn't dream of it just giving you the idea." He steps to her and puts his hands on her shoulders looking down "but you got it wrong it's our problem now. I'm with you on this no matter what you decide."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:13 am

"Don't ever suggest that again then" Azura said with an angry tone, fists clenched tight.

"I will not go through that with people so tied to Jedi. Ignore the peace crap from either sides, there is no real peace. It's barely a pause until it all shatters again and then? I get hunted or singled out because of my past. Not happening! You hear me?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 am

Jax's tone was soft and calming "Azura please calm down, it was just an idea. You know I would never do something like that to you. I'm just looking for ways that you don't have to spend your life looking over your shoulder wondering if he's found you." he smiled at her warmly "just back to the drawing board."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 am

"I'm working on that. Until then, it's a secret, and don't forget that" Azura huffed, crossing her arms "I don't want the republic trying to detain me and accusing me of being a Sith because of my past. I'm not a Sith, and never will be."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 am

he kissed her forehead "You got it, like i said in this matter you get the final word on any thing before it happens." he shook his head with a rueful smile "you can be such a powder keg sometimes."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:20 pm

"I am not" Azura pouted "I just don't like talking about my past. You know this. It makes me angry."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:51 pm

"Almost everything makes you mad." He said playfully. As he went and sat down at the table.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics