Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Making Preparations [D6 LM]

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:18 am

The news from last night had left Niall a little shaken. He needed some time to gather himself.

He sat at one of the workbenches, checking his gear, as he so often did. He held his pistol, power pack safely uninstalled, looking at it thoughtfully. He'd used it, recently. Would things be different if he'd used it one more time, two years ago?

Shaking his head, Niall resumed his work.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Re: Making Preparations [D6 LM]

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 am

A sastisfied burp could be heard nearby as Baesal approached the scene

''Hey there Capt'n'' she called as she opened her truck's back door
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 am

The burp caused Niall to pause for just a moment, but it was the familiar voice that caused him to turn.

"Oh. Hello Padawan Zyn." He smiled, just a little. "Or do you think we're on a first name basis by now?"
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:49 am

She grinned wide ''Oh sure! After that Wooky game you can call me Baesal, no problem.''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 am

Niall blinked.

"Wait..." His lips pressed together. After a moment, he sighed. There didn't seem to be any point in denying it.

"... which one were you?" He said, with a sigh and a smile.
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:12 am

She shrugged, laughing, then a wink

''The one who could check the electronic adresses''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:19 am

"Oh." Niall smiled sheepishly. "Of course."

"That was something of an unexpected activity for me." He said. "It seemed like a good idea at the time... I hope you enjoyed it?"
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:24 am

''Yeah! You should do it againt sometimes''

she thinned her lips

''Vitamin-D's character had so much edge she could likely cut people with her eyeliner though''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:49 am

Niall chuckled softly at that. "Very well put, Baesal. And quite accurate."

He shook his head. "Well... perhaps I'll try it again sometime. I don't know. It was..." He pursed his lips. "An interesting experience."
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:50 pm

''Yeah...you managed well'' she replied ''So, were you prepping for something?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:23 pm

"Oh, this?" Niall turned back to his partially disassembled pistol, looking almost bemused. "Not really. Or rather, nothing specific.
I do want to keep my gear in good order, after all."

He looked back to her, lips quirking. "Perhaps you would find this less unusual than many. But I find this sort of work relaxing. Almost meditative. Does that make sense?"
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:40 am

''Of course!'' she replied in agreement ''That is called active meditation. I know because that is that I can manage on a semi-regular basis''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am

Niall managed a smile at that. "I rather thought you might, in fact. It seemed right in line with what you do."

He slid over, giving her room to see his pistol around him. "Those modifications you did before are holding up quite well. Thank you again." His lips quirked. "I wish I didn't have quite so much cause to use them. But, well, here we are."
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:30 pm

She looked over at the weapon "No problem and don't hesitate if you need more"

She shrugged

"I am sure you are the one least at risk of going full berserk anyway"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Niall chuckled. "Yes, well, that's probably true." His expression darkened, and he looked away. "Although everyone has their breaking point, I expect."

He looked back at her, his lips quirking. "If you're willing to take a look, I'd appreciate it. I had the handle customized. I'd bet you could make it work even better."

As he slid aside to give her room to work, he glanced at her. "Did I ever tell you about my sister?"

---------------------------

(If you could, add accuracy 1 to my customized grip? Have materials, 1st mod)
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 pm

''I'll just move that over to my work bench if you don't mind'' she took a few second to go get it before coming back and set herself for work

''What was it about your sister? I did not know you had one'' she asked, beginning preliminary work with R-5

Accuracy 1 to Nial's customized grip. 1st mod, assist, bench, hangar, inventor: 2eA+2eP+3eD+4eB+2eF 5 successes, 1 advantage, 4 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And just like that...it was over
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:52 pm

"My word." Niall murmured, watching over Baesal's shoulder as she worked.

He sighed. "I had one. Ranye was her name. She died two years ago. She was killed by a bounty hunter." His voice became tight. "He fired carelessly at his target. She was struck and killed."
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Baesal looked up from her work with a pained expression. She knew that pain well enough

''I am sorry to hear that. You have my condolences''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:47 am

"Thank you." Niall said softly, nodding to her.

There was a short pause. "I managed to catch her killer. Alysele Cortess helped, if you remember her." A smile briefly flickered across Niall's face. "The last I saw, he was awaiting trial on Alderaan. But somehow, he was freed. And now he's here. Helping the Mandalorians. He wanted to be one, you know."
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:51 am

Baesal was silent

''I am sorry to hear this...who is that person?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:25 am

Niall took a deep breath. "His name is Melv. He's been working under Eralynn Varad. Who has been responsible for many of the atrocities here. That stunt with the prisoners was her."

Another deep breath. "We don't know quite what he's been doing, but it's been in that line."
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:12 am

Baesal frowns and nods

''He will face justice. They cannot run forever''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:15 am

"Yes." Niall said softly. He looked off, his gaze going distant. "I believe he will face justice." He fell silent.

Niall shook his head, looking back to Baesal. "Sorry. I don't mean to be gloomy." He gave her an encouraging nod. "How are things among the Jedi? And you, in particular?"
Niall Organa

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:25 am

''Kinda...erm'' she hesitated before going further

''For now it is okay I guess...but things are brewing up''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:30 am

"Oh?" Niall casually crossed his arms across his chest. "That sounds..." He pursed his lips a moment. "Somewhat concerning. Can you elaborate?"
Niall Organa

Next
Forum Statistics