Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Day 6 LA: Spy gear! I am making Spy gear!

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:11 am

Baesal whisled has she began designing a simple listening device...something small and discreet. She never did something like this before, usually relying on some of the gear she already had...she hoped the exercise would prove fruitful.

d6LA: crafting simple tool (listening bug), inventor, hangar, assist, bench: 2eA+2eP+1eD+3eB+2eF 3 successes, 3 advantage, 3 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage(3 adv to reduce encumbrance by 3 to 1, light side to adv. for lesson learned: reduce next check by 1 and practice makes perfect: gain a boost dice for the next check. Merr-Sonn Tool box reduce crafting time by 50%)

Baesal took the little device into her hand, happy with her work.

''Not bad''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 6 LA: Spy gear! I am making Spy gear!

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 am

Jax wandered through the hangar looking for a certain Togruta. He sees her working at something.

"So what are we tinkering at today hm?" he asked peering at the small device.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:08 pm

"Top sekrit" the padawan replied "I am crafting a few things for a buddy of mine"
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:55 pm

"Ooooo" he said clearly interested "I do so enjoy a good secret." He shook his head "Well when you're done with that you got time to make another modification?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 am

''Sure, I already am finished anyway'' she turned towards the pilot and leaned on her bench

''So, what is the mod now?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:35 am

Jax grinned wide at the girl "Same as last time really I'm pretty sure I can eek just a bit more power out of the module and if you can then this little baby will pack more of a punch than most rifles." he smiled wide Jax wasn't one who cared for violence but he prided himself on having the best equipment.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Sure...lay it on the bench and lets see what I can do
---
Jax's second mod, assist, hangar, inventor, daunting: 2eA+2eP+4eD+3eB+2eF 4 successes, 2 threat, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:25 pm

"So how has Baes been since we last spoke?" He asked casually wandering around her work space poking things that looked interesting

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:40 pm

She paused and thought

''A lot happened...did I speak to you about the crash in the desert thing?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Jax thought for a second "I think you mentioned it briefly and vaguely. I don't think i got too many details."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:24 pm

''Yeah...four to five hours walking in the desert sun after a crash.'' she grimaced

''Not pleasant at all but at least there was a few padawans with me so we talked a little. We had to dodge the mando patrols though''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:30 pm

A lightbulb went off in Jax's head "Oh yeah I think we did a fly over of you guys on our way to a distress call. Garth blasted something to hell as we did. Glad to see you all made it back alright."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:32 pm

''Oh?'' she was surprised

''So that was you guys?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Jax nodded "yeah ensign Wayne, Lieutenant Chase and myself were on our way to help out with that barbaric prisoner debacle when we got a distress call from a resistance craft. When we diverted we say some people in the desert being attacked by mandos Garth swooped down and gave a taste of the spitfire cannon and rejoined the formation."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics