Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: D7, EM, Open- Late Arrivals

Postby R4OXY » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:53 am

Silence fills the area for several moments. *So you all exist within different continuums of functionality, but this cannot be indicated outwardly, so I must learn to differentiate those functionalities by some as yet unknown method?*

A small exhalatant of coolant comes out of ze's ports. *I will have to make several algorithms, I am sure.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 am

Garth laughed at what he assumed was the droid's frustration at the complicated nature of humans.

"Or y' could y'know, just try talking to us."
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby R4OXY » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:09 am

The droid spins its headpiece. *But then I am contaminating the evidence by my own participation. Observation and scientific study requires that I be outside of the parameters.*

A brief pause. *Though I suppose I could study humans by interacting with them. There is precedent for this research methodology.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Previous
Forum Statistics